Syphon Filter Community

If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

Syphon Filter Biography

SF-Community
    Founder

Syphon Filter Biography

Post by SF-Community on 01.10.12 11:44

SYPHON FILTER, MORE THAN A GAME
    We can't deny that for several months (Years for many of us!) Syphon Filter played a considerable role in our everyday life. For many people Syphon Filter was a dear amusement and during all these years it has certainly occupied a large part in our spare time. Taking PSP to connect to the SF lobby became a sort of steady "ritual" to visit our beloved virtual hangout and stay in touch with the community. All this has turned Syphon Filter into something more significant than common videogame. Thanks to Syphon Filter we've been able to experience great times, live fantastic periods, make new "online" friendships and collect a huge series of unforgettable moments. Together, all these moments compose what we call your "Syphon Filter Biography", in other words your Syphon Filter story based on the personal experience you had playing online.

YOUR WAY ON SYPHON FILTER
    Your Syphon Filter Biography begins straight when you played Syphon Filter online for the first time. Since that day many things happened in your SF "career": memorable events, amusing facts, wonderful moments and magnificent memories are now part of your past. Today Syphon Filter games are no longer active and all this is in danger of disappearing. In this context writing your personal Syphon Filter Biography is the best thing you can do to commemorate an extraordinary game as Syphon Filter. Revive the old times with the SF-Community members!

BIOGRAPHICALLY YOURS...
    Don't let fade away all the precious memories! Here you have the unique opportunity to write your personal Syphon Filter Biography just like on the pages of a diary, preserving it for ages to come. Try to make your story detailed and full of references, for instance by adding the names of former Syphon Filter players, names of well-known clans, descriptions of notable matches, hilarious episodes, curious anecdotes etc. Everything related to your SF story will be of interest for us. In order to help you writing out your Syphon Filter Biography you may follow these steps:

- How did you get to Syphon Filter?
    - Which has been your first SF game?
    - Your first reaction.
    - Who were the first players you met?
    - Your first clan.
    - Your first memorable victory.
    - Your relation with other SF players.  
    - Which guns you used to play with?
    - Best SF period.
    - Your disputes.
    - Your console.
    - Worst SF period.
    - Your last game.
    - Your retirement.
    - Which has been the best SF game considering your overall experience?
    (Of course only if you played more than one game)

RULES
    There are no specific rules that you have to follow, simply try to be honest and consistent with the real events that you're going to write. Respect other people's biographies even if you don't agree with their narratives or if you don't particularly love the author. We all have a personal opinion but for once it would be better to keep it for ourselves. This is not the place where to start diatribes, (Use the Message Board for that!) this is the place where you can write your Syphon Filter Biography. Of course the length of your story is unlimited.

SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
    Be creative, be original, be funny but do not make up anything false. The aim of this discussion is to commemorate and revive Syphon Filter through our memories as it actually was. If you are going to turn this topic into a pathetic attempt to appear "cool" or auto-celebrate yourself by inventing stories I'm sorry to inform you that you're on the wrong page.
    Every SF biography is interesting and it will be surely read. Take your time and have fun writing your Syphon Filter Biography!

Last edited by SF-Community on 08.01.13 1:46; edited 17 times in total
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Re: Syphon Filter Biography

Post by manofXtreme on 01.10.12 14:52

The first Syphon Filter game I played was Syphon Filter 1 which I lent from a friend. It was a great game and it's story mode was great (one of the best ever). I also used to play Tomb Raider II, Sould Reaver and all those old good games at that time.
    I also played Syphon Filter 2. I had a lot of fun playing the multiplayer mode.
    Some years after, I got my PSP-3000 and played some games on it. At that time, I have already forgotten what Syphon Filter is. I went to a mate's house and he showed me a game called "Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow". I was just like "Hm, ok! I wanna see it...". You know, I got fucking impressed of that game. It had better graphics than all of my other PSP games so I went straight to the shop to buy it but didn't find it (another hint that Syphon Filter isn't so famous). Months after, I finally found Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow and bought it. Thanks to my mate! Without him, I probably would never enjoy this great Syphon Filter LS and CO time.
    So since I got SFLS, that was the only game I played. Me and my mate used to play the Ad-hoc mode. We never knew what the Infrastructure mode was for. I didn't even know that "online gaming" even exists! After some months (around 2008) I finally found out what it was for and I got into the online world of Syphon Filter. Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow was my very first online-game I ever played. You won't believe I became so fascinated of the the online multiplayer features like using the microphone or the Lobby-chat and later the Message Board. These features gave me the feeling that this game is by far the best game on PSP.

Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow:
    I joined the very first game on SFLS and the first player I met was greggwadada. He was a damn good pro while I (Cole_Dentcen) was a beginner. The fun I had playing the multiplayer of SFLS was fucking unbelievable (note that this was my very first online multiplayer game). Around that time, everyone used to snipe only. There were some other pros like Trija and semkiller (both french) and there was Bart. His account name was MightyBart. He was also good and became a good friend. Sniping was so much fun and I became one of the best. It was a really challenging game and the fun you had while playing it is indescribable. There was a really good atmosphere in the Lobby.
    After about 1 year, Bart left Logan's Shadow which made me think he got bored of Syphon Filter and left forever. Around that time, I knew other good and decent players like Kayters, Alpha-Speznas, Zabrak, Zantos, KAL_ZERO, Famous-Hamza, footballhero8, etc. Funny times with them I remember.
    Unfortunately, after 1 or 2 years, almost everyone left SFLS. There were only like 5+ people online a day. I knew there was Syphon Filter Combat Ops but I didn't know how to get it on the PlayStation Store (had too less knowledge). After a long while I found Combat Ops as UMD in a random shop. Once again I was the happiest guy in the world. (haha sounds pathetic)

Syphon Filter Combat Ops:
    Since I got Syphon Filter Combat Ops, a new great Syphon Filter-time started. So I went online to the Combat Ops Lobby and saw many open games. I got quite impressed of how many ppl there were online (even if there were only more than 30 ppl online a day). Since SFLS was dead, I could easily live with that.
    I was very much hoping for new challenge (better players).
    So I joined OREA-NIGAS' game (didn't know him). In the same game-lobby, there was also a guy called "xXTerrorBXx". I played the first match against those two guys. I thought I could easily beat them but they were incredibly good. The only way I died from them was headshots only. I was like WTF how is this possible?! I had no chance but I still played kind of well. After that game, I started to play like them with the M16k, headshots only. Pros used to play like that later at this time on Combat Ops. Right after that game they invited me into their clan "SP4RTANS" which was the strongest I ever knew. Today I'm still a SP4RTAN.
    All of the SP4RTANS I met were damn good pros and we had the funniest times playing private matches and cell wars.
    Somehow, I came to the idea to ask xXTerrorBXx if he was Bart and he said yes. So I found Bart!

And then there were the French kids, the FFF (French Fried Faggots). They were usualy cheeky and insanely dumb. Most of them used to hack. "hoos75" was a perfect example for it. We've always had a laugh at those FFF because of their stupidity. Anyway, that doesn't mean that every French guy was a FFF. There were a lot of good French like coco47 and xXThomasXx (if these are the exact names).

Us SP4RTANS had also a lot of fun 'gang banging' noobs, cheeky ppl and hackers oh and FFFs of course. The way we did that was pretty simple: Select the victim, take a sniper and permanently kill and revive him. He will have no chance to stand up or to defend himself (even if he's using the immortality hack). Oh and the very funny part of it: If you shot into the victim's legs immediately after reviving them, they flew like 20m or even higher up in the air which was damn funny. That way, we made people fly out of the maps! (true story haha)

Unfortunately, again after years, many people left SFCO (20 ppl online a day). But it was still funny. After 2012, there were still enough ppl left. Also, cocobeanzz (OREO-NIGA), Zven-77 and me (manofXtreme) were the only ones left from the clan "SP4RTANS".
    We even started to invent new game modes which made SFCO even more enjoyable.
    Then the European server of SFCO has been shut down permanently so we moved to the American SFCO and SFLS servers. The American SFLS server had 50+ players online a day. The American SFCO server was as empty as EU was, unfortunately.
    We have met many good players. Some of them were arrogant but some were decent.
    Months after, I wanted to make films on SFCO. That worked well because on SFCO you have many characters and you can modify your own maps the way you want them and you had the suitable hacks for a good camera like removing the HUD off your screen. So I wanted to start a film called "The Walking Dead" (about Zombies, there are also Zombie charakters on SFCO). It took me weeks to prepare everything for that film like audio and music stuff and I needed time to search actors. Now the funny thing: When we were ready to start the film, all American Syphon Filter servers have been shut down forever. No more Syphon Filter and no more SF-films.
    THAT WAS THE END OF THE GREAT SYPHON FILTER TIMES.
    (or is there a new Syphon Filter being developed?)

I could tell way more about my SF story but that's enough to read I think ;)

Last edited by manofXtreme on 15.03.16 17:21; edited 10 times in total

cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz on 01.10.12 17:32

Didn't know you had Syphon Filter 1 uke, dalton will be furious that you started before him! haha

Here's my story:
    I remember the christmas day when i tore open my presents to find a psp. With a throbbing boner I put my first game into the psp - it was Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron. This was my first online game and I loved it. I was an absolute beast. Even though SWBRS has target you can dodge roll, jump, use jetpacks or jumpthrusters to break target locks and dart around like a maniac making it a real challenge to hit people.
    Anyway one day I'm tearing it up online and this guy that I've just but raped starts raging and saying that the game sucks and that Syphon Filter is much better. After a good laugh I went and looked up this Syphon Filter game that I had never heard of before. Read some positive reviews so I decided to go and buy Logans Shadow.
    Ah my first game on SF....what fond memories, nah I hated it. The game was limited to 8 players not 16 like SWBRS, the maps were alot smaller, there was no crazy vechiles or space combat and worst of all I just sucked. My first game on SF was also ruined by some bellend that had the M61 grenades jammed up his ass.
    The first few weeks I was really struggling to like SF. I was confused by the flow of the combat - nobody used the core cover feature they just ran around blasting eachother in the face and then there was the idiots using unfair weapons like the SMAW and M61. This led me to believe that this was the way to win at this game so I started using these cheap weapons aswel. I'll admit it: when I started SF I was a complete noob. I was that asshole waiting above the beacon on empty quiver with an M61 grenade heheh. But slowly the game started to grow on me. I got a grip on the controls, I found some decent people to play with that taught me to play fair without the noob weapons these guys were Morfeo and aguilimilitar although at the time they were having regular anal intercourse, seriously you couldn't seperate these guys they either played on the same team or didn't play. Gradually SF began to replace SWBRS as my main online shooter.
    I remember the LS days sniping on Empty Quiver - the standard LS banter. Then I met GTR_Ninja aka Federico. It was a match on the canyon map and he was defiling the enemy team. I'll be honest the first time I saw him play through my newbie eyes I thought he was a hacker. I asked him after the game and he just said "aim for the head" then left and I didn't see him again until months later.
    After a few months of furious masturbation over LS I decided to upgrade to Combat Ops. I remember the first day I bought it I was so excited as I waited for it to download then I started the game up and..........the server was down. My boner dropped immediately and I had severe erectile disfunction until a few weeks later when the server re-opened.
    So I started playing this fancy new red version of SF but I was a bit confused everyone on the game seemed to be drunk, they weren't using sniper weapons!? I wasn't a big fan of the normal guns they were shooting water it took too many bullets to kill someone even the sniper.357 pistol which looked exactly like my beloved express 50 refused to kill in one shot. I was angry!
    Then I ran into that crazy motherfucker GTR_Ninja again. He started teaching me the art of the headshot and my old friend Morfeo was there learning with me although he was a little more advanced than me. After weeks of learning and experimenting with new techniques (burst fire!) I had become a monster. Me marcos and fred were destroying everyone. This is when I really fell in love with Syphon Filter. The maps and the atmosphere of SFCO was just perfect for me and once I became a master the combat mechanics were second to none in my eyes. I kept getting better and better and I blazed up the ranks to T3 in just a few months detroying everyone I encountered....well almost everyone, fred could still piss on me with a pistol xD. I also remember meeting luca for the first time who was freds rival back then and fred was convinced that luca was a cheater xD
    Anyway I'm writing too much so lets move things along. Years passed and friends came and left. Fred left and I became good friends with bart and luca. Then they also left one summer so I gathered a new crew - roffelmavo, ninjakingtom, shadowjazz.....had some good times with those guys but after a months they were gone too. Then bart, luca and fred returned from a summer of playing LS and they brought this new kid uke along with them xD We liked him instantly he was a natural winner so we recruited him to our team.
    Later Deathseiko came to SFCO and he came out with some great jokes when we got into an argument after a match so I decided to invite him to SPARTANS for his humor but after playing with us for a while he became one of us, one of the best.
    Had alot of fun just chilling out with mates on CO and waging war against the French Fried Faggot disease! and other idiots such as MyCid, rizgreen and of course our beloved omnitrix and his "pro" cell BTO....hahahaha
    The rest is pretty much exactly the same as uke has written. As the years passed SF became dead and most of our old friends had left. Only 3 of the original team were left: Luca, Uke and me. Inevitably the server was closed down so we "immigrated" to the US server and stole all of the American jobs like true dirty immigrants! xD So we spent the remainder of our SF careers on the US server reminiscing about the great times we've had and waiting for the day that the remaining SF servers would be shut down....and now here we are.
    I hope you enjoyed my life of SF autobiography it goes on sale in all good bookshops next week, price £14.99 xD

R1
    R1

Post by dark warrior on 01.10.12 18:17

i got the sfco in 2008 but i didnt know what psn mean . last year when i found it , i started play the game
    sry about my english ;)

O4

Post by dalton889 on 02.10.12 15:41

Coco,i respect that (uke :D),and its my honor to tell my story..My REAL one ok?

Listen Up,

My 1st SF Game was Dark Mirror,in 2005,i had it as a present with PSP 1004 from Santa!!..Actually,i had Persuit Force,but my brother had Dark Mirror.We exchange it..and i took SF and he took Persuit Force 1 with Socom Navy Seals...I played online as mimik0-.I was noob and no more,i played only 1 year (i became T3)..i bored it,and i was playing other psp games since 2006..

In 2006, October,my friend John (Viligaskiller),bought from PSN many games,included SFCO EU..He gave it to me,and to the other friend Panos (adjsfffff)..we played since 2007 i had the acc mimiko T3,after days,i bored SFCO and i dissappeared from it 1,5 year..I met many ppl this year

I came back,as dalton889 in 2008 and was playin since well this year,i saw the REAL SPIRIT of SF,i met so many guys such as Re-Armed,xBMXxDirtyManiac,MyCid,Zven,Uke...and Fred...i met Coco in 2009 i dont know why and how...i became again T3 WITH RET SHITS...

Before that,i wasnt hacker,i start hacking in 2011 and my real friends panos and john never played SF AGAIN..pans went to BF3 PC and John to BF3 PS3..i was alone 3 years approximently..THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT i NEVER EVER PLAYED SFLS EU..hm..my little brother bought it...i try to connect to server and it was fine.The same day,after 2 houes i entered to server of LS EU and it says that servers went down...

I had many clans also: Dark$oulS(DM)(2005):nOOBS, UniOn-BroTh3rZ (2009-2010):Many PRO PLAYERS..Urban-RooTs Members(LS US)...DEADMAK3R,DARKMAK3R (me),R4PEMAKR (ToiLet),GHOSTMAKER (cHeif),HEROMAK3R (Herobrine)<<
    >>>BuT my best Clan in SFLS was AzN!!! i was the InVinCible_AzN and i we were 28 players PLUS Old-TraFFod

Well,that's my REAL ONE story...Might i told lies,and other shits,but now i see,what you see,and that you undersTAND me...also you HARDCORES told me that they were T3 all of them..but i dont believe them...now im not the lier,,i said the truth

GUNS I USE:

M16K always (burst)
    AR-15 rarely
    MDS-A4(Semi)
    SD Pistols
    also i never use knife or grenades,im awesome with M16K close Combat and CQC
    I suck little bit with shooting far away the enemy

Guys who i care for them
    :Uke,Emi,Luca,DirtyManiac,Omnitrix,Herobrine,Ninja-Gab,Julian,Street,MuFFy,Real,Legit,0_o_Dylan_o_0,8pack,DEADMAKER,Re-Armed,myself,TNT,viligaskiller,adjsffff,xXTremeGuyXx,Inferno-44,Blizzard,,OLD-TraFFoD,RathaSlyer,MyCid^^,Ruffy^^,sinistry,ToiLet and my Epic Player!!!>>Dark-TrotteN!!

These are my SF Family,without them,i woudlnt play this game...:'( Tears Troll

----------PSVita/PSP Accs------------
    -mimiko
    -dalton889 (Basic One) (SFCO EU)
    -xXDalton889Xx (SFLS US/EU)
    -XxDaltonXtremexX (SFCO US)
    -InVinCiBLe_AzN (SFLS US)
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============
    STEAM: Auxqii

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 02.10.12 20:45

yes dalton!! my SF story..

my brother got a psp in 2008 and it was a 2000 so he hacked it with pandora then got SFDM and started playing and bragged about how good it was nd he gt to T1 so in 2009 i got a psp for my birthday aswell and i couldnt hack so i had to pay for games -.- and i got psn acc nd strtd buying games i bought SFDM EU at game and there was about 10 ppl on i used to ply with them but it was boring and i gt to R1 so eventually looking through games on the psn store i came across SFCO EU and i bought it, and played online .. it was truly amazing, then eventually i heard of LS and bought that aswell nd bought tht 2 but no1 was online anyways... so then i met adad and the boys nd all that nd thn i bcm a pro nd realized what SF was about.. Pure Skill
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" on 06.01.13 1:35

I started off in SFDM. Think i was 12 or something, so when i heard there was a new SF (Having played all 3 of my dads SF1-3 on ps1) I immediately went out and got it with the few lucky bucks i had on me. After beating the story and getting frustrated with the online (forgot my ID) I traded it in for Monster Hunter Freedom which i took to immediately. I don't remember anyone really, i knew of max and the original trippinout but i barely talked because the chat frustrated me. After a while LS came out, so I borrowed it from a friend. It was there i saw the demo for SFCO and i thought the map making was the most farout thing ever. In a week I made a psn and bought that with FTB2. I got alot more into it then. And i remember my first game on sfco was a rocket launcher match and i was all mindfucked at how good people were like 3 days after release. I alternated playing sfco, MHF2, and FTB2 until the oEn clan on fireteam bravo deteriorated into a second rate gang and lost standing to the whitefox company, thus ending up in SF and MH ( i got banned btw because i spoke out in anger against some hacker who just HAPPENED to know the ban code). Anyway. I talked to people like lucky989 breashead mammaltoes and jelly but i really diddnt hang and chat we just fought and i left the drama to them. Eventually i start hearing about crystio and ace and ruffian and tn3 getting really good and beating everyone so i pussied out and left to mhf2 for a while till things cooled down. (At the time i thought they hacked or something, but im pretty sure they diddnt at the time) Eventually school heated up and i diddnt play much again until summer 2008.It was GREAT hundreds of people HUNDREDS. omfg. Ok..School again. I was getting pressured there by the older kids and more distant from them socially due to all sorts of bull. (think i was 14-15 then late 08) So one night i picked up my psp and started playing MH and SF again. My first friend on there was Santy7igr3x (Sick5klz SantyB2K xdisciplex) He was TNKs trainee. We started talking bout monster hunter and eventuallly started hanging out and playing. We usually chilled with fataldemon23, junior, SyhroX and on occasion Link702 and ace122314. It was around then that i met Drops-Of-Ruby and Phinox. talked alout to those guys too, ruby had storms brewing for her back thenand i honestly wasnt surprised when she changed her name to "MyApathy" and severed 80% of everyone. Phin said he had a brother but never told me who. Yet we played probably a thousand times until i knew. By this time i probably had 1000 kills under my belt and was on par with skill with guys like frostbelt and Santy. Flash foward a couple of months. A lotta people from release have established their "Superiority" and have started chatting. Cybering drama, rage drama, hacker drama. I vaguely remember some EU codes getting leaked over here. Ruffy went all out with his coding and released a few codes like autospam like a retard. Of course everyone was doing that then too, trying to alter stuff, taking credit for stuff...more drama. It was on one of those days in juns huge cell (EG) that i met rav. We started talking about music and stuff and found out we had the same tastes and it snowballed from there. We had a ton of fun games, sabotage was our favorite. The week after i met his crew. Playingcards,pandjammas and , wtf phin? Pandas your brother? Holy fuck. So yeah, tons of great games making new friends whooping everyone, mapmaking contests.... Anyway The clan zombeehorde[REEE](i think that was the name) evolved into REEEEEEE[T4RD]. Feburary 2009. All the guys from summer 08 migrated back to SFLS (which i thought was gay as fuck) and DM again (Which i was like why isnt that shit dead yet) and school and life. Santy left with them. I forgot who else but it was making me depressed and angry for some reason. (I blame the hormones in the food and that awkward stage). With all the big names gone or not on SFCO anymore REEEs popularity skyrocketed so many people saw our group having so much fun they wanted IN. We recruited by mid year, Jun, angeluk, reddfoxxie, vstroya (my Philippine ass buddy), iMurki , ArCblader, David110 ( Our jew. Seriously. No racism intended) Coolster and so many others. Everyone who entered was a frind of everyone and we turned into a big family of sorts always cell chat going, always joking always ballbusting, never a sour word in the clan.our team won so many matches and we trained every day with different weapons. I thank ravage for my weapons experience and tactical thinking in the game and this experience was transferred to many other titles and platforms. Halo series, COD, FTB3 even realife paintball on one occasion. I mean that cell was into it DEEP man. The rest of those days are a blur. It was fun. When phinox left is when we started deteriorating and some guys had school and some guys had college. Ironsnipe left for a while, jordan left and gave his psp to his sister while he was dorming, votang lost his psp.some guys exited the cell and found a new place until it was just me rav and cards again.i got pulled into the drama, started talking to Apathy again (who made QUITE the reputation in that indistinct cloud of time) and started wracking up those mb posts. I talked to so many people and knew so much about everyone's sides i started wondering why people did shit. I went to the library and got books on rhetoric, books on psychology. I mean i was eccentric during free time in school. while everyone was talking and fucking around i was reading a 3 inch thick book about the brain lmfao it was tragic. Only 15 years.

Eventually New years came, we got the word out to the rest of reee and pretty much had the most hilarious time ever on sf. i was drinking, rav was drunk, pj was drunk, his bro was drunk. Yeah it was pretty damn epic. My cousin bought sf and played too. A few months later everyone was gone again. 2010 brought a new surge of drama with reaperZ, and as usual i got involved in it way over my head. School was kinda boring and so was CO then, but in the summer reap started more BS and there went the community.Somehow after all of this i became everyone's informational lynchpin in every sense of the word. Of course nobody talked about it but i somehow gained a lot of respect. I guess it was because i survived all that drama, but who really knows. Link702 popped back that year but left cos people yelled at him and stuff. He was a mental patient by then, obsessed that the world was gonna end and that his girl was a superhuman vampire. No idea what happened there.I got my first guitar in august. Around October sinistry came back to sfco, velvet my partner in crime, pink puppet the artist, and i met Fire who is probably the first of the few new people that i met and actually think are cool. Karylee was there too and we had fun. I was asked not to mention anything about her deal so i wont. Throughout august-october i kept seeing more and more old players "Checking up" on sfco to see if it was "still alive" i asked what was meant by that and they said "Haven't you been on ls lately?". So eventually my curiosity got the better of me and i broke down and bought ls. December 8th i think it was that i entered LS for the first time since its release and what a fucked up game it had become. The MB was full of children, the lobby was full of spammers, and everyone was cussing in no particular direction. I Call it the christmas influx. Anyway i met Deimos, a LSer from 07, great friend , so many memories.My first game was a RET with Vstroya, who left one day without a word.I scored a 26-2 KD with like nine beacons scored and a bunch of revives.72 exp After a somewhat lame new years i met jana my E-Sister, found out she was taking German so i had someone to practice with, thought she was someone else at first lol. Theres also Meg, a fellow guitarist who turned out to be a fake in the end. Thats another long story known to a few XDDD (Megs guitar skill was real though, ive heard over the phone. I know) By october 2011 tons of people left. Jocheeks was still there surprisingly.Reap left disappointing a lot of people and turning attention my way once again. Sony fucked up sometime that year.

More to come
    Agent Texas
    R1
    R1

Post by Agent Texas on 19.01.13 20:25

I started out on the Ps1 with Syphon Filter 2 (i guess i can't really say started out on as i wasn't really attached to the series at that point and not to mention the game was about 4 years old when i started with it.)
    Along with that game, i had some of the Megaman X titles, Jet moto, Dave mirra, and so on.
    So, somewhere down the line, i had gotten better games and left Syphon Filter 2 in the past (Including but not limited to: Omega Strain, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Starwars Battlefront II, MX Unleashed, Twin snakes and Gran Theft Auto: Vice City) and then with the rise of the Xbox 360 and the Ps3, i had left those in the past as well. Some time in 2007, i had found a copy of MX Vs ATV unleashed or something or other for the Psp. I didn't own the system at the time so i had no means of playing it. So, That christmas, i had asked for a Psp and ended up getting one. One of the first games i bought being Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow. So, i beat the game and moved on to Dark Mirror. After i beat dark mirror (which kinda sucked tbh) i traded it at gamestop for Rogue squadron and that was like the first times i've played online on my psp. On both Logan's Shadow and Rogue Squadron, i went under the name of BlackZero (A character i used to play as in Megaman and being one of my favourite games, it was fitting). Syphon Filter got boring online (Take into account that i was a terrible player on LS) and i eventually just stopped playing it and went to Rogue Squadron for a while. I'd occasionally go back on LS for a few rounds or whatever but after a while i just stopped completely. Around that same time, i started watching alot of youtube videos (specifically, red vs blue). The resulting made me make an account on Rogue squadron named OmegaTex. Also, around the time, i started going back and playing the games i had on the Ps2 which brought me back to tactical espionage. So, i went back to SFLS under the names of Swift_Fox and OmegaTex. Met a few people. Made a few enemies. Blah de blah.. Around the end of 2009, i left LS yet again and started playing alot of PC games (Combat Arms, Crossfire, etc.)
    Sometime in like october of 2011, i came back to Psp games. By this point, i've effectively dropped the title of OmegaTex and shortened it to just _Tex_. From there, basically, i just acted like an Asshole and won matches (Tex from Red Vs Blue pretty much did the same thing.) From there, i bought combat ops. Some time down the road, the servers get shut down.
    Notable mentions: RathaSlayer, Tn3, Gr3yFox, Ruffian, SinistryOfX, Santy, ReBorn_Godz(Cell), Fire3581, Drops_Of_Ruby, Meg, Mammal, Tav, Jana, Project Freelancer (Cell), Zero (Cell), Hokkaido (Cell), Zer0 (Cell), Snakeyes, Solid_Snake, the EU crowd, Sonofx, Manofx, the many -oobs/ewbs cells, Habbo9000, Lucky, Mega something, Stewe_Grifn (it had some weird spelling to it), Stu, Toysold, Josh, Court (annoying pos), Emy (dunno wtf she went), Kittycat, Vyllania, CoolsterJr, Phinn0x, Fresno, Coin, and Deimos (Le Cousin).
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme on 26.08.13 22:10

Nice stories! Really interesting to read :)makes me miss SF

I remember the time where Zven-77, cocobeanzz, fred and me went to the American servers for the first time. I was so surprised! I didn't even know that a US-server even exists. I was hoping for some proper challenge (at the late SFCO EU times we had practically no challenge) so we moved to the US-servers because EU was pretty dead (just about 10 ppl online a day) and later the EU-server have been shut down.
    It was really cool and we finally had challenge after years. We met good ppl like rath, rav, 8pck, muff and a lot more to talk with. First we were hated by some US ppl but with the time it became better.
    Then rath or rav (not sure) showed us these mini maps like the one called something like "panic_room" haha seriously i was fascinated. Oh and i also found out how to get out of that small room haha (not saying i was the first who found this out) it was so epic.

I used to love the knife fights on village (night). There's just so many things to remember. I could never stop talking about these times. Now I could start the topic >I< (which means gang-bang) and make a book of it but let's leave it like that for now haha

please everyone keep your stories going they are interesting! :)

dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 27.08.13 11:37

manofXtreme wrote:Nice stories! Really interesting to read :)makes me miss SF
    That's why I dont like reading them!

-mimiko
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 02.09.13 21:14

I remember playing the easy XP maps just to rank up so i could unlock certain characters ... Keep the stories going ... its good to know where it all began :)
    SonicVaan
    R1
    R1

Post by SonicVaan on 27.12.13 17:14

- How did you get to Syphon Filter?

Back in 2008 I got Syphon Filter: Combat Ops, which was on the UMD of PSN Collection - Power Pack. At first I played Beats and flow on it, because I was a bit nervous about being bad at Syphon Filter--but everyone starts as a beginner, right?

- Which has been your first SF game?

Like I said above, Syphon Filter Combat Ops was my first Syphon Filter game ever. I heard of it a few times when I was a kiddo in the PS1-era, but eh...

- Your first reaction.

At first I was kinda shy and nervous in the first match and I had to get used to the controls and everything. But it turned out pretty well and collecting XP was a fun thing.

- Who were the first players you met?

Unfortunately I can't remember.

- Your first clan.

Also can't remember... But I can at least remember I got invited to one and I left it when it became inactive after some time.

- Your first memorable victory.

I think it was the first match, but that was because there were some good people on my side.

- Your relation with other SF players.

Can't remember... But I made some friends back then to which I unfortunately lost contact...

- Which guns you used to play with?

The ones that were available at the map or the game hoster chose.

- Best SF period.

There were so many actually, I can't count them all. After I started playing SF:CO again there were the hacked maps, which were fun to play around with.

- Your disputes.

Never had any, as I barely talk and ignore swearing and insults.

- Worst SF period.

Hackers. And even the bad days I had sometimes where I lost more than I won. Oh, and when I got to T1 rank, someone resetted it and that is what discouraged me from continuing to play for some time.

- Your last game.

Oh well, another thing I can't really remember. But I remember playing with cocobeanz, dalton889, etc on one of my last matches. One map I remember was cocobeanz' "Dirty Infidels" map, which was a ruins CTF map. Had some fun times playing on it.

- Your retirement.

Never really had any, except for forgetting about the game after some time because of being busy, school, etc but I got back after some time.

I really hope we can play a match again via Ad-Hoc Party or xlink (preferably the latter).

Last edited by SonicVaan on 29.12.13 15:45; edited 1 time in total

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 28.12.13 17:22

Thats nice to know about ...
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 30.12.13 15:30

More to come propably Radiant Smile

-mimiko
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx on 15.06.15 0:09

Hey its fred here(federico of emi's biography) i started playing dark mirror so many years ago i couldnt remember maybe 2007 or maybe later anyway was so cool that i got addicted playing all day everday after school till night... Amazing storyline for a psp game but the hot part of that game was the online, rankup weapons and cool maps and objective. Anyeay i was noob like shit in that game but i always been so fckng competitive so i started learning from best and developing my technique only headshoting. After a few i stopped playing dark mirror cause toomany players were playing with autoaim so i went to loganshadow! In
    logan shadow everyone was playing that fckn annoying sniper matches and there was a nopickup weapon rule so i started playing against rules picking up weapon like AUG and headshoting everyone faster than they body shoot me that was very funnier than using sniper mode because i was owning everyone and called cheater and even kicked from games! After i discovered a nice guy called cocobeanz and taught him to play like me using m16k, so i had fun with him for sometime then i disappear and dont remember why... After a few i bought sfco(usa) playing there i met an old player from darkmirror that i knew is italian zven was his nick! I tough he was a cheater because he modded my account and even admitted to use cheat to piss me off so we were enemies but after few we moved to sfco(eu) and there we both were friends of emi so we became friends too! We changed the way of thinking and playing syphon! Everyone was playing sniper before we became headshoters! But soon after i came on sfco(eu) i left because i bought ps3 and left syphon for months near a year... When i came back i was a total shit and there were monster like bart, uke and seiko pwning me in the game i almost invented (headshoting only) so i started changing my gamestyle again and i became a kneeshoter instead of aiming head, dropping enemy to knee using single shot of mdsa3 and headshoting then.... Then i was clearly back and competitive, i discovered motherfuckers of every genre such as mapmakers and french fried faggots i started 1vs1 everyone and most of times kicking their asses on aereospace map that was my best map for 1vs1...
    I never really moved with other on sfco(usa) due to lack connection so i stopped earlier than others playing syphon filter anyway its been the best experience in my life! I still keep in conctact with my old friends ahah players i have to mention i forgot to mention are: flipaconmigo (morfeo) my 1st real challeging bastard of everyday matches... Castigamatti, il petra, maitre de wc, luca thats not mentioned enough big person & big friend.
    I also have to say that bart is a dickhead for me ahah
    Anyway i have my own best players list (even if i beaten everyone in 1vs1 ahah) :
    Emi, the strongest point was that if you were owning him feom distance he could came closer and win everysingle melee and won the match the same.
    Uke, overall good and smart.
    Luca, the best distance player of all syphons.
    Morfeo, fckn beast.
    BelgianGamer, another beast.
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme on 15.06.15 16:16

ahh I remember BelgianGamer! He could have become a good player like us but he left sometime. We had a lot of fun in melee. However, as far as I remember, he never talked English for some reason.

Didn't know that u and zven visited the US server even if there still was the EU server.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 15.06.15 21:05

I started visiting the US server a bit before you guys did, its had so much more players i felt like i was in a new world, i swear to God these memories will not be forgotten. And i remember belgiangamer, the reason he didnt speak english was because he was french, just like teck and all the rest of those french dudes.
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx on 17.06.15 22:45

Teck was italian ahah

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 18.06.15 13:52

No he was french, him and all those other dudes that would come on at like 3 0 clock in the morning.
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz on 22.06.15 15:45

Aw man reading all this makes me miss the old times. We should really get off our fucking asses and organize some matches over ppsspp.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 22.06.15 17:43

Yeah, perfect timing also, within a weeks time im all for it guys, not to mention its summertime, i want to re- live the grand SF summer of 2010.
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx on 01.07.15 11:06

Guys im actually too good for you... Ahah i play barbie racing or ages after syphon went off. Now im a master
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 14.11.15 21:07

When I was learning how to headshot in SFCO EU,I met Fred in lobby and he asked me to go 1v1. I knew the rest of CORE but when I met Fred,I understood how bad I was. He was so speciaaaaal...I tried to recrtuit him but he said hes in CORE...:( fuck you ahah

Year after,I met Re-Armed_Legend and he taught me stuff.After that, I was pwning very good many players especially in SFLS. Though some people like DEADMAK3R,8pck,Old_Traffod,Real_Love, and Legit_Program were very very good. I remember in SFLS the Standoff map. haha I used to own there in clan vs clan.

-mimiko
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 15.11.15 0:40

yeah i remember it was something i gradually picked up after seeing others do it.
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 15.11.15 11:40

It was when I started been good. After months EU closed and I was moved to SFLS US because many told me that they are going there. Then I came to SFCO US.But I barally remember the moments there.

Don't ask me, I feel oblivious. lol

-mimiko
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe