Syphon Filter Community

My End.. Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

My End.. Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

+2
Ahura Mazda
dalton889
6 posters

My End..

Poll

Who wants from me to leave?

[ 0 ]
    My End.. I_vote_lcap0%My End.. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

My End.. Empty My End..

Post by dalton889 11.10.12 20:23

I want from ALL of you to say the truth about,so i can do the best for all

Hi guys,

Im reffering to you everyone in SF World..Everytime i login in that Forum,i only see negetive things about SF Proccess.I have some problems with been an ordinary player instead of someone famous.I gave to you anything i have,My love,my friendship,my information,my work to make a better feauture in Online Gaming...I have realized that im the youngest here,the foolest and most lie bastard you have seen in your life..Yes Emilio..I also i am retarted sometimes Luca...I gave you my whole instict of helpin you.I tryed to make this Forum more Active than Omnitrix could,but in the conclusion..nobody wants it..I will appear with you,when SF will be alive..I will work on Many Hacks with Ruffien to make SF online without waiting anxiusly ColdBird...That's my task

Main Reason im leaving is Retardness,Lies,Wrong Behavour and Cant stand watching SF Dieing :(

My last thing i want..is to make a Sign on that Forum..just to remember me whenever you want..and maybe sometime i will be here to see my sign and my uknown friends...

I love you all,whatever i've said+Emi

~Dalton889~
    (11/10/12)

Note:You can write everything about me and say your opinion for everything..Insults NOT prohibited

Extra:This is serious topic be yourself!
    Ahura Mazda
    Ahura Mazda
    O1
    O1

My End.. Empty Re: My End..

Post by Ahura Mazda 12.10.12 14:16

Dalton I must confess that I struggle to understand if you're simply idiot or you're actually trolling.
    In any case trying to reply you is always a waste of time and trust me if I say that is also quite degrading..

Now I find that ignoring your message isn't positive for the community since this would end up by giving a distorted view of the matter: you would be seen as the "innocent victim" of this wicked community, while we will appear as the evil bastards who forced you to leave this site. The more, I'm a well known masochist so I will accept the challenge.

Pay attention to my reply and read it carefully because this is the last time that I'm gonna spend my time for you.
    If later I'll return here only to find another of your retarded, incomprehensible, senseless answers as result to my "effort", be sure that you won't even have to worry about your "coming here to check your sign" because you'll be banned permanently. Forewarned is forearmed. Got it?
    I hope so.

Ok..

Since your first day here you never missed the chance to act like "the situation" of this community. I know everyone has his own temperament and you're clearly exuberant (then who am I to judge a 6 years old kid? lol) but it's also obvious that you don't know self-control and you don't seem to care at all if your attitude may annoy those around you.
    Anyway.. let's move on something more concrete:
    During your month and a half of activity you have been temporary banned more than 3 times. This has been done not because I'm a sadistic asshole or because I'm reserving you a special treatment. (And no.. if you're asking there's no conspiracy) The only reason why I did is because you aren't able to follow some basic rules on which this community is based. (I wish you know that on this site you can do/say anything you want) Anyway which are these mystical rules I'm talking about? Nothing exceptional, look:

- Try, I repeat TRY, to write using a readable English. I know that English isn't the main language for many of the people here (look at me for example) and i don't expect this site to be Oxford.. but everyone here communicates trying to be as comprehensive as possible. It really annoys me to see you typing all the time like a drunk ape while even Drou is paying attention to punctuation. (Guys.. Drou!) I haven't understood half of your previous message and generally I don't understand 80% of what you write.. now tell me is this possible? Is too much effort for you to check the hell you're typing on the fucking keyboard? On the chat this kind of speaking is tolerated and I personally use a cheap English when I write there, but on the forum PLEASE try to use a better English. Also read back your messages before posting them, It's not wasted time since more people will understand what you are trying to say.

- Stop opening retarded discussions in the SF division such as "QUESTION TO UKE!" or "MY FIGHT FOR SF". Last month I had to delete too much of that shit. If you have any real question for the registered users you can contact them with private messages. (Come on.. Mailbox was also a SF feature. Don't tell me that a 6 times T3 like you didn't know this!) Then, before opening a new discussion think if it is gonna be somehow interesting for the people on this site.. I mean, what's the fucking point of copying & pasting pages and pages of no-sense stuff related to SF?? If you think to have found something that is effectively worthy of consideration then write about it! You don't need to copy 10 pages of news and add 100 links just to tell us that BEND studio has farted. I mean, I appreciate that you're trying to keep the community up and active, but if for you this translates into postings tons of trash everyday than consider to give it a rest and let this place die in peace! xD

- STOP DOUBLE POSTING ON THE FORUM GODDAMNIT! I had to ban you 2 times just to prevent you from continuously double posting on the SF forum. The first time I counted something like 18 consecutive messages in the same discussion. Dalton, confess, are you fucking attempting to establish a new record? Or you're simply trying to impress us with your double-posting skill? Don't take it bad but even a moron knows that double posting on a forum is forbidden. Have you ever noticed that lovely "Edit" button below your messages.. Well fucking use it if you have something to be added to your last message. Shocking eh?

- Last thing but not less important.. STOP FUCKING LIE. Did you ever stop for a second to pond that people usual reaction to your presence is not exactly what I'd definy "enthusiastic"? Maybe because people learned to know you for who you are (or what you're trying to be..) a den of lies. No, I'm not referring to your somewhat questionable belief of having played SF since 2005 while owning PSP since 2004. I'm more generally talking about your constant desperate attempts to celebrate yourself thorugh several fake SF memories. Why are you doing this? Are we supposed to acclaim you? Do you really believe in all that bullshit? At any rate you seem to fabricate your stories with true passion and great dedication.. and to know all the shit you claim to have experienced you must certainly be someone else. Just give me a rational explaination on how the first people you've met on SF incredibely were me with my old account and Uke? Uke and almost nobody of the people on this site have never seen me playing using my old ID. (07-08 times). With which crazy logic can you affirm that Fred is your best buddy on SF? (you kept asking about Fred on SF remember?) when Fred personally told me to have never known/seen you. How the hell, considering your incredible SF career from 05 to 2012 the only players you claim to know are all ultra-famous players we already know? (read his biogrpahy and you'll realize what I mean) Why does nobody remember you? I can prosecute with this interrogation but what's the fucking point?? Are you the fucking RizGreen or Cid? ROFL Nah.. seriously stop with this shit. You don't need to invent stuff to feel "accepted" by this community, that's just pathetic. At the moment I respect more a fucking cheater than you dalton! That is saying something..

Ok, I have been a bit long.. but these are points I wanted to clarify from quite some time. Anyway consider that I've spent last month trying to tell you such things but you haven't paid attention to my words not even once. Were you trying to test my patience? I find absurd and ridiculous that now you're trying to appear pitiful to the eyes of this community when I always tried to help you. Dalton, the problem is clearly YOU. You say to only see negative things about your SF "process" (at least you know what a process is?) but have you asked to yourself why? Age is not an excuse to your unbearable behavior: when you call yourself a "retarded sometimes" then also think to the aftermath of your retardation. Your desire is to leave this community? You're free to do it whenever you want, you don't need to find silly excuses to make your farewell tragic and impressive.

Now, If you really care about SF and this site as much as you state in your message, open a fucking dictionnary and take all the time you need to properly answer back to EACH point of this message. Conversely if you will choose to ignore my answer or reply with one of your moronic interventions you will just prove to all the community that I was right. (You can boast to be the first SF-Community user banned for a valid reason. A rare privilege huh? ROFL)

Luca

P.S. By posting this message in the Message Board, you have lost another opportunity to write a message in its appropriate section. This speaks volumes about the superficiality with which you interact on this community..

Last edited by Ahura Mazda on 18.10.12 22:24; edited 2 times in total
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 12.10.12 21:34

i wont get your last chance,and if you talk about boast..Well,when someone have made a site,doesnt make him a higher person or a chikky boy.you feel me over there huh?.Whatever you say,most of your posts are bullshits..I had a post made by me b4 you upgrade this server about my Truth REAL IDENTITY i just told you who i am,what am i,and who i know..!.What makes you believe that banning me you will be the ''winner''?..i also have memories from SF i proved them too..If you dont want to believe it..Its YOUR problem Gianluca...Also,im wont waste my time say things over and over again to a person who cant believe some things which are from now REAL or kinda DIFFICULT to ''follow'' them okay?..you can say my reaction a retarded way of answering to you..Also Fred wasnt the best its one of the best Buddies and i know him very well with my other accounts ok>?..Also,i never SAID that i saw you with your OLD ACCOUNT little asswipe,i just said that i know it..Now if you dont want to prevent your foolish comments to my serious one..you should stop doing a ''friXion'' to your pussy,otherwise you have lost in many ways..If you really wanna play with me like that..talk to ChatBox and as you said b4 dont post things which are for private usage..EXCAPT if you wanna make your little pussy known to your friends so you can proof wrong things to other people in order to have right on every matter which is concluded with me...As far as mine English concerned,i think that you can understand it,cuZ this word might help you get the dildo outta your pussy and start understand some things in real position..and one more last thing..i care for everyone's opionion and the only guy who thinks that my information from web is USELESS is only YOU..excpet if the other players LIE in my Eyes...The Moron and idiot guy i see here is you...i dont know if you feel me but making me be pissed of,>>!!it decrease my rage of leaving you alone with a Endless Hope of fixing SF<

I really,must cry for you,
    Cuz you never understand...the whole story..

~Dalton889~
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 12.10.12 22:05

Ahahahaha luca that was fucking hilarious. Great rant man. Dalton I didn't realise you were such good friends with Fred, can you just tell me one thing: what is freds real name? A "best buddy" like you should know that eh. Anyway this is a waste of time. If you want to make up stories Dalton thats fine I have a laugh reading them I also have a laugh trying to understand wtf you are trying to write, whatever you're drinking mate you need to send me some xD
    Ahura Mazda
    Ahura Mazda
    O1
    O1

Post by Ahura Mazda 12.10.12 23:21

DARKMAK3R wrote:i wont get your last chance,
    This only depends on you..

DARKMAK3R wrote:and if you talk about boast..Well,when someone have made a site,doesnt make him a higher person or a chikky boy.you feel me over there huh?.
    When I said you woud boast for being the first banned user I was being sarcastic.. you are really perspicacious dalton! ROFL
    Tell me where in my previous message (or in any message on this site) I'm vaunting of being "a higher person or a chikky boy".. WHERE? I'm not that kind of person darling.. again you've proved how carefully you read my messages. If you suffer from inferiority complex, I'm sorry, but I can't help you..

DARKMAK3R wrote:Whatever you say,most of your posts are bullshits..
    Cheers man! Said by you is like a compliment. Anyway, just to clarify, 20% of the messages on this site are written by me so I assume that SF-Community is full of bullshit right?

DARKMAK3R wrote:I had a post made by me b4 you upgrade this server about my Truth REAL IDENTITY i just told you who i am,what am i,and who i know..!.
    I don't know what you're talking about..

DARKMAK3R wrote:What makes you believe that banning me you will be the ''winner''?..
    Winner? ROFL Banning you will only prevent this site from being submerged by tragic messages like this. But yeh.. it would be nice to receive a recognition for my effort. xD

DARKMAK3R wrote:i also have memories from SF i proved them too..If you dont want to believe it..Its YOUR problem Gianluca...Also,im wont waste my time say things over and over again to a person who cant believe some things which are from now REAL or kinda DIFFICULT to ''follow'' them okay?..you can say my reaction a retarded way of answering to you..
    No Dalton, the problem is not me, the problem is that 80% of the things you write here are lies/bullshit. Explain how you got a PSP in 2004 when it has been officially released in 2005. I'm curious.. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_did_the_PSP_first_come_out Or how you had SF Dark Mirror in 2005 when it has been released in 2006? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphon_Filter:_Dark_Mirror We're fed up of your "true stories".

DARKMAK3R wrote:Also Fred wasnt the best its one of the best Buddies and i know him very well with my other accounts ok>?
    Yeh.. you know him so well that he even forgot who you are. ROFL

DARKMAK3R wrote:..Also,i never SAID that i saw you with your OLD ACCOUNT little asswipe,i just said that i know it..
    Spoiler:
    https://sf-community.forumotion.com/t31p17-combat-ops-ranking
    Bitch please?

DARKMAK3R wrote:Now if you dont want to prevent your foolish comments to my serious one..you should stop doing a ''friXion'' to your pussy,otherwise you have lost in many ways..If you really wanna play with me like that..talk to ChatBox and as you said b4 dont post things which are for private usage..EXCAPT if you wanna make your little pussy known to your friends so you can proof wrong things to other people in order to have right on every matter which is concluded with me...As far as mine English concerned,i think that you can understand it,cuZ this word might help you get the dildo outta your pussy and start understand some things in real position
    Dalton mode: ON! Haha! Listen, I haven't insulted you in my previous message except for having called you "drunk ape" (for your questionable typing) and "retarded" (but you also called yourself retarded so what's the problem?) Butthurt? I assume you're trolling.

DARKMAK3R wrote:..and one more last thing..i care for everyone's opionion and the only guy who thinks that my information from web is USELESS is only YOU..excpet if the other players LIE in my Eyes...The Moron and idiot guy i see here is you...i dont know if you feel me but making me be pissed of,
    "and one more last thing.. i care for everyone's opiOnion" Haha!!
    Again you haven't paid attention to my words. I haven't said that EVERYTHING you've posted is useless. I said that a big part of what you posted on this site is pointless since you just copied&pasted pages of news without actually having written anything concrete. If you find something interesting simply open a discussion and write about your subject with consistency and objectivity.. You don't need to make every discussione you open so tragic and touching.

DARKMAK3R wrote:>>!!it decrease my rage of leaving you alone with a Endless Hope of fixing SF<
    You can't fix SF by yourself dalton. Then fix what? SF is dead. If you want to play SF online then consider to buy a fucking PS3 in order to use the AdHoc Party application. Conversely, if you can't afford one, you only have to wait and hope for a new PRO-C release compatible with the SF games. End of the story. What now..? You want to make us feel guilty for not having tolerate your insanity? Nice attempt. ROFL

DARKMAK3R wrote:I really,must cry for you,
    PLEASE do it and put the video on YouTube haha Pure entertainment ;)

Then why aren't you replying to my points?
    Double Posting? Retarded discussions? Readable messages? I invented all that shit, right?

Ok Dalton, it has been a pleasure.. Answering to you is getting quite funny and very instructive. Haha! My new hobby! :D
    Thanks Emi ROFL I'm sure this is just the beginning of what will become a legendary discussion!
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 13.10.12 10:15

omg dalton you have ruined this site man!
    what a dramatic child....
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

My End.. Empty To DARKMAK3R

Post by manofXtreme 13.10.12 14:02

DARKMAK3R, since the SF servers have been shut down, you are having problems. And you are showing us all your problems. For example you showed us some of your problems on the "SF biography" topic.
    And I want to tell you something very important: NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW MANY T3 ACCOUNTS YOU HAD, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR IN THE SF TIMES, NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHEN YOU STARTED PLAYING SF FOR THE FIRST TIME, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR OTHER ACCOUNTS, NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW SAD YOU FEEL SINCE THE SF SERVER IS DOWN, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR TRUTH, NOBODY!!
    Even I don't care! Nobody cares about anyone's SF times ok?! Don't take it personally but this is the truth.

Look: I like to listen to someone else's SF biography and I share some things with him. I remind him to some funny matches we had, etc. We have fun talking about our SF stories. But if he tells me too many details of his SF times, I get annoyed of him because I'm not interested to these details he's telling me.
    And you DALTON, you are doing exactly the same thing >> you are making a drama out of your SF story. Nobody will be interested to your problems man!
    Have I ever talked about my SF ranks? I never complained about my highest rank 03. I don't say "Actually I'm T3 but my ranks always reseted." And you know why? BECAUSE NOBODY FHUKING CARES!!!!

And there is another problem. When we were talking on the chat, you told me this:
    My End.. Darkma11
    On this pic you are acting very dramatic. As if SF would be your life!
    Seriously you are having heavy problems with SF. No joke! Try to forget all this. (important tip)
    And you are fhuking up the whole SF community with all your problems.

My last words:
    If you still go on writing topics about yourself and your problems, we are forced to do something against that because you are endagnering the SF Community. This would lead to banning you.
    I know this might be hard for you but you have to accept that.

What you have to do in the future is stop posting/talking about your problems and SF story.
    And I know that your English isn't that good. That is not a problem. Try to write as extensively as you can so people who read your posts can understand it. And of course you can still learn English in school or at home because nowadays, everyone must speak English well.

So no topics about your problems anymore. Nobody cares (don't forget). Including all the other people to your problems is not a solution. The only solution is forgetting the problems and the SF times.
    I just don't want any of your problems on the SF-Community anymore and safe you from being banned.

Hope you understood.

dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 17.10.12 16:02

okay,Uke..i understand what do you mean,And these all things happen for only one reason..Cuz you never ever find a guy like me who had open his heart for his problems to make him feel relaxed..You SHOOTER TYPE guys are so bad with other people..And Uke,who said not to mention your problem?..i mean did you said anything ever,and i reverse it and telling that I dont care.So all of you have fallen in my trap..I really wanted these months to understand your REAL behaviour..and you gave me what i wanted you since i met you..since 2009..and not 2008..As far as you understand it Zven,Coco,Power..you will see that my posts where made just for curiosity about your speciffic reaction you gonna do.I used you all.I'm really sorry..it wont happen again and i hope you understand why im doing this..because i care all of you..and i want from you to make me a guy in your game life..not a known player..you deserve my heart..and...i dont.. I wanted to thanks more Zven due to him,i understand how he and all over here feel about me and my actions,I must thank you Gianluca..Also Coco.without you i couldnt have any prospect to be with you and your team SPARTANS..I personally,now feeling revealed and sad while i have spread already my happiness to you (i hope so) while you have read the up things..(Also if you see,in my 1st answer of this topic : Extra:This is serious topic be yourself ..Quite difficult to believe that the the trap was in your eyes huh :(?

Sincerely,
    Andreas Tsikouris/Dalton889(2009-2012)

ALSO CHANGING MY PROFILE Makes you a fucker Zven...if you hate MapMakers tell it and dont act like a piece of shit which cant be walk over the problems...

Last edited by DARKMAK3R on 17.10.12 16:18; edited 1 time in total
    KoopaTroopa13
    KoopaTroopa13
    R0
    R0

Post by KoopaTroopa13 17.10.12 18:23

MapMakers... MyCid... Easy XP levels... IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME!!
    Ahura Mazda
    Ahura Mazda
    O1
    O1

Post by Ahura Mazda 17.10.12 19:33

DARKMAK3R wrote:okay,Uke..i understand what do you mean,And these all things happen for only one reason..Cuz you never ever find a guy like me who had open his heart for his problems to make him feel relaxed..You SHOOTER TYPE guys are so bad with other people..And Uke,who said not to mention your problem?..i mean did you said anything ever,and i reverse it and telling that I dont care.So all of you have fallen in my trap..I really wanted these months to understand your REAL behaviour..and you gave me what i wanted you since i met you..since 2009..and not 2008..As far as you understand it Zven,Coco,Power..you will see that my posts where made just for curiosity about your speciffic reaction you gonna do.I used you all.I'm really sorry..it wont happen again and i hope you understand why im doing this..because i care all of you..and i want from you to make me a guy in your game life..not a known player..you deserve my heart..and...i dont.. I wanted to thanks more Zven due to him,i understand how he and all over here feel about me and my actions,I must thank you Gianluca..Also Coco.without you i couldnt have any prospect to be with you and your team SPARTANS..I personally,now feeling revealed and sad while i have spread already my happiness to you (i hope so) while you have read the up things..(Also if you see,in my 1st answer of this topic : Extra:This is serious topic be yourself ..Quite difficult to believe that the the trap was in your eyes huh :(?
    Wait.. so you're telling us that you're being retarded ON PURPOSE? ROFL Really?

Well, nice "joke" Dalton waaaaaaay too funny. Now let's play another game: "I have a brain". The goal of this game is to prove that you're not a complete dumbfuck. Rules are easy or better, there's only 1 rule in this game: Turn on your brain before performing ANY action on this site. If you win you can stay, conversely if you lose you'll be banned. An advice to easily win: Think less at "opening your heart" and focus more on "activating your brain".

I changed your profile cos i was trying to add more space to your profile field. I have written that only to see if new words would have been effectively visible but you keep adding stuff and I can't add all that space... V,,,V

Dalton your messages don't make sense. Again.. use a fucking dictionary rather than Google translate: 90% of what you write is senseless.
    And STOP FUCKING DOUBLE POSTING. Use the fucking "Edit button"

My End.. Scherm10
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 18.10.12 16:01

dalton stop being such a fool man
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 18.10.12 19:54

1. i have NEVER used Translator!!!...
    2. you dont believe that i was doing it on purpose?..Well,i think i must make a topic again for my real identity?..oIf you dont open your mind and think little more OUTTA your mind,you gonna be fooled and just to know..im not fooled Omni..you all believed whatever i said just to see who you really ARE

3.I double post diffrent things not the same+ i've done many edits...that this edit button might stuck!..

4.Dont pretend you are a genius guy,cuZ you fight without guns and you try to make a lie to become true in a ENDLESS way..which you never understand cuZ you cant feel how i feel

5.YOU COULD SAY..Dalton i have changed something in your profile just to ensure something...and i would be happy to help you with that..But why mine?..

CLOSE THIS MATTER,AS YOU CAN SEE,IM REVEALED 100%..No lies,no pretends no bad talks..just focus on SF Waiting..i will try to make this site ALIVE..as i can..plus i will try to avoid double posting as i can..okay now?..if you dont want to accept it..you can see from yourself that you like making things harder and bigger than my balls can be..so if you get the point..you will realise that everything was a lie..everything (except this T3 ACC!)..and if you really wanna know..i have no idea about Hacking..i just try to learn myself..and i try to speak very good in a way,my english could be easy read..sorry 4 thar ........ im doing it due to i have get used to it in Greek Laguage and not Greekglish..

Thank you,for your understanding the REAL WHOLE STORY Gianluca of Milan xD
    Ahura Mazda
    Ahura Mazda
    O1
    O1

Post by Ahura Mazda 18.10.12 21:27

DARKMAK3R wrote:1. i have NEVER used Translator!!!...
    WELL consider to start at using it.

DARKMAK3R wrote:2. you dont believe that i was doing it on purpose?..Well,i think i must make a topic again for my real identity?..oIf you dont open your mind and think little more OUTTA your mind,you gonna be fooled and just to know..im not fooled Omni..you all believed whatever i said just to see who you really ARE
    If you're 'pretending' to be a fucktard then just STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKTARD. Is it so hard?
    Who the fuck is talking about your "identity"?! We are talking about your attitude on this community.. You constantly fail to follow some easy rule I've already explained before. Stop acting like a victim, a misunderstood genius or the special one.. all the community is tired of your tragic messages and your absurd rections. And I'm tired to repeat this every fucking time.

DARKMAK3R wrote:3.I double post diffrent things not the same+ i've done many edits...that this edit button might stuck!..
    If ask you to stop double posting then just STOP DOUBLE POSTING. Goddamnit why you have to complicate everything??
    It doesn't matter if you double post different things, (then why someone should write the same thing twice??) double posting is forbidden in EVERY forum. It's not a rule I have introduced to annoy you. It's just the norm, accept it. The "edit" button has no problems.

DARKMAK3R wrote:4.Dont pretend you are a genius guy,cuZ you fight without guns and you try to make a lie to become true in a ENDLESS way..which you never understand cuZ you cant feel how i feel
    "Don't pretend you're a genius" What the fuck are you talking about? I'm everything but a genius. Your message doesn't make sense anyway.. "I can't feel how you feel"? Instead can you feel that I'm fed up to repeat the same things in every message? Can you fucking feel it?

DARKMAK3R wrote:5.YOU COULD SAY..Dalton i have changed something in your profile just to ensure something...and i would be happy to help you with that..But why mine?..
    Ok on this you're right. I should have told you it. I've used your profile cos you have added more informations than anybody else.
    Anyway you really were in that clan? Now I understand why Cid was always pissed off with the whole world. ROFL

DARKMAK3R wrote:CLOSE THIS MATTER,AS YOU CAN SEE,IM REVEALED 100%..No lies,no pretends no bad talks..just focus on SF Waiting..i will try to make this site ALIVE..as i can..plus i will try to avoid double posting as i can..okay now?..if you dont want to accept it..you can see from yourself that you like making things harder and bigger than my balls can be..so if you get the point..you will realise that everything was a lie..everything (except this T3 ACC!)..and if you really wanna know..i have no idea about Hacking..i just try to learn myself..
    OK. I hope you've understood. Consider that all this tragedy could have been easily avoided if you would have followed my indications and contained your crazy reactions. Anyway don't "try to avoid double posting".. just stop doing it.

DARKMAK3R wrote:and i try to speak very good in a way,my english could be easy read..sorry 4 thar ........ im doing it due to i have get used to it in Greek Laguage and not Greekglish..
    I am aware that writing in English is harder for you than how it may be for me or many of the people here. I also feel like a hypocrite for my scrupulosity cos I've always been in your position: on SF people constantly stressed me for my bad English and I know how annoying can be to hear such things. But here we are on a forum and things are different: if every message on the forum is unreadable there will be no future for this community.
    What I asked you is TRYING to write messages on the forum that are AT LEAST readable. Am I asking you too much? (If you could also pay attention to punctuation it would be great..) I'm so pissed off since I can't see the smallest change in your messages. It seems I'm talking to the wind..

DARKMAK3R wrote:Thank you,for your understanding the REAL WHOLE STORY Gianluca of Milan xD
    ???
    Stop calling me with my real name when I don't even know you.. it's annoying.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 20.10.12 12:44

All Acknowledged, Return to your works

Now we both have the thing which wanted..been pissed and angry
    I will tk into account your laws but do not ever say that im not trying for the best of all and you..

Dalton889~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 9:52