Syphon Filter Community

What do you think about Resistance Retribution? Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

What do you think about Resistance Retribution? Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

5 posters

What do you think about Resistance Retribution?

Poll

What do you think about Resistance Retribution??

[ 2 ]
    What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_lcap22%What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_lcap22%What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_lcap44%What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_rcap [44%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_lcap11%What do you think about Resistance Retribution? I_vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    PROG4M3R3X
    PROG4M3R3X
    R1
    R1

What do you think about Resistance Retribution? Empty What do you think about Resistance Retribution?

Post by PROG4M3R3X 24.07.12 22:37

Guys,

What do you think about Resistance Retribution for Psp?
    You can play it online & there are more then 140 Users online.
    But it will never be like Syphon Filter.

Should we start playing it?

Vote Now!
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

What do you think about Resistance Retribution? Empty Re: What do you think about Resistance Retribution?

Post by cocobeanz 27.07.12 12:44

I thought the RR servers where shut down? Its an ok game I really liked the Assimilation and Containment modes. Didn't like the maps much or that stupid fucking autolock but yeah it is playable.
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

What do you think about Resistance Retribution? Empty Re: What do you think about Resistance Retribution?

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx 02.08.12 13:56

I'm going to dl it... Guys anyway Fred's here!
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 16.09.12 17:08

Nah..no WAY of camparing this game with SF..LOL..ALSO I found it like a ''wrong'' copy of SF and it makes it rediciulus,As far as its gameplay concerned,i really dont like it!...(If you want my opinion,prog)
    PROG4M3R3X
    PROG4M3R3X
    R1
    R1

Post by PROG4M3R3X 16.09.12 17:31

DARKAMK3R wrote:Nah..no WAY of camparing this game with SF..LOL..
    The question is "What do you think about RR" & not
    "Do you think that RR is comparable with SF"

What do you think about Resistance Retribution? 423

It's okay that you don't like this game.

dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 16.09.12 18:05

Pretty happy,that you understand it XD Anyways..
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 17.09.12 15:45

RR is complete crap and requires no skill at all.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 17.09.12 15:54

The single player is great, better than the SF campaign in some ways (RACISM AGAINST FRENCH FUCK YEAH!!) but the multiplayer feels unfinished because it's missing many features that SF had like the community section with the mailbox, leaderboards, message board etc. and the ability to text chat in the pre game lobby. I can understand that they dumbed down the combat mechanics to fit the modern dumbfuck demographic but there's no excuse for taking away the community features....unless all that reading is too hard for the target lock retards xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 10:51