Syphon Filter Community

Alternatives Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Alternatives Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

2 posters

Alternatives

cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Alternatives Empty Alternatives

Post by cocobeanz 27.07.12 12:11

Hey luca great job with the site I especially like the "Days without SF" counter it makes this look like a support site for Syphon Filter addicts hahahah. Anyway since there is no way to play SF online anymore - except the PS3 method which we can't all do - maybe we should look for another game to occasionaly meet up on. I already emailed you guys about the PRO C plugin that lets you play ad-hoc games online (SFCO isn't supported don't get a boner) if you guys have installed this thing then we can at least play some decent online shooters like MPO+ and MGS:PW. PW is actually alot like SF with the same controls and an emphasis on headshots. MPO+ might seem pretty shit with those unplayable standard controls but there is a way to make the controls the same as SF (move with stick, aim with face buttons) so its a decent option. What do you think guys?
    Ahura Mazda
    Ahura Mazda
    O1
    O1

Alternatives Empty Re: Alternatives

Post by Ahura Mazda 27.07.12 12:44

HEY!
    Nice to see you.
    I think that next thing to do here is writing a tutorial that explains step by step how to get PRO C on your PSP so everyone will know how to get online on the CF supported games. Yeh, I know SF is not one of the supported titles but the games you have suggested are QUITE good without considering that RR (Resistance Retribution) online is still working and can be used as last resort since you don't even need Custom Firmware to get on it.
    Ok, for the moment just spam this site to all the old SF players with who you're still in touch.. more we are, more the SF-Community will be worthy of consideration.

Current date/time is 19.04.24 15:19