Syphon Filter Community

If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

Petition to get back SF servers.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Re: Petition to get back SF servers.

Post by omnitrix152 on 19.12.12 16:12

ruffian? you mean that proffesional hacker or something on LS?
    Wild Card
    R3
    R3

Post by Wild Card on 19.12.12 16:14

children please stfu

O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 19.12.12 16:40

Yeah Omni,that Ruffian

WildCard shhhhhh!

----------PSVita/PSP Accs------------
    -mimiko
    -dalton889 (Basic One) (SFCO EU)
    -xXDalton889Xx (SFLS US/EU)
    -XxDaltonXtremexX (SFCO US)
    -InVinCiBLe_AzN (SFLS US)
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============
    STEAM: Auxqii
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" on 19.12.12 16:50

Joy Troll

Last edited by Rob"Rath" on 16.01.13 17:30; edited 1 time in total

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 19.12.12 17:27

interesting....
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz on 19.12.12 20:05

Behind bars? Wow people are getting really sensitive about hacking these days. Didn't think sony would give a shit about some guy hacking an obscure psp game. Anyway guys I think we are going to need a lot more than 100 people to sign this petition so we should make a topic about this on the SF-Central website they have over 500 members. Just a thought but like I said before don't get your hopes up. < See omni that is what you call contributing something useful to the discussion rather than just writing COLDBIRD COLDBIRD COLDBIRD COLDBIRD COLDBIRD! Hope you understand kid.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 19.12.12 20:08

i didnt know there was a SF central website, a link would be good
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 20.12.12 10:38

Interesting Rob,even if i dont like yA so much because you never did either,i found your speech about this matter enough helpful and reliable.Since im an old player of that game and i still remember you in SFLS US i must say that if you stay here with us i think WE WILL BRING THAT GAME BACK !

Besides of that,Aaron is a very good hacker whatever "we" or "they" say,he is very arrogant and he has done many faults INDEED but he was a part of us,he was a sign of HOPE for SF

Except of that,you guys have you seen what we have been?

The members or the people who are REALLY LOVE this game are here obviously but they are ALSO ONLINE.What really mean?

Yeah lets start from my old friend Street (Sven Wacker) He was a decent player whatever he wanted he has it now..And i didnt see in his face some ''sad feelings'' like us here..He deffers from the guys who really loved this game..NOW WHAT? He just plays anything he wants and then if SF Come back he will start again the Arrogant Style from the 1st day you know why? Because,he and other 300 ppl out there play this game normaly,like i play Star Wars Online,i dont love this game..not as this

This happens for example..like Real A Love..he is very very NICE GUY,but he comes here once a month AND IF,and if he see the SF Online he will just play

GENERALLY,The people who really CARE we can see them,they deffer they ''WORTH'' they spend time from their life to make a game ALIVE not only for them but for all ppl who like this game >>(but they shit,if they dont see it again back)<<

I bored see you guys like that,like working hard for all of these and me included if i had the chance to make SF alive i would do it but for people who really CARE,LOVE,WANT and KNOW how to play..THE OTHERS?..wont have permission to play it.HOW? I dont know maybe we cant make the server online for speciffic players ..

Whoever understand what i mean and what SF means for me..Just write an answer..:(

XxDaltonXtremexX ~

-mimiko
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============
    Ahura Mazda
    O1
    O1

Post by Ahura Mazda on 20.12.12 12:34

omnitrix152 wrote:Good boy Dalton, and Luca i suggested at the home page where the banners you could put it there in big writing in a banner as well ..
    The banner has already been added Omni. How can't you see it?

Xxxx8PacKxxxX wrote:Ok idunno who but whyd you use my "playing ls is the talent i had" quote -_-
    Haha! Jo it was me, I just couldn't find a more truthful reason. But I also specified the author of that touching aphorism so all credits go to you :D

Rob"Rath" wrote:Aaron wont do anything to get the servers back up. He doesnt care anymore about anything. Sony was on to him the last couple months getting info to present in court. They even changed the usage policy to try and nab him. How do I know? Cos' I was close friends with the guy who reported him to sony. I highly doubt he'll ever go back and frankly i dont even know if hes behind bars now or what. The guy himself was really tragic anyway, he was circumcised and his parent beat him giving him the desire to be better than them, making him obsessed with intelligence and whatnot giving him that arrogance we all know and hate.
    Oh God.The physical punishment clears up many things. But what about the circumcision? How are you familiar with this?? He asked you to meet in private Mr Johnson and his juice crew? ROFL Also can I ask you who were the people who reported him? I confess I reported him the day he deleted the whole LS Message Board.. do you remember? "Since Sony doesn't give a shit about this game I do what I want" Wow.. a legitimate and reasonable justification for a fascist jerk. (Though that also the nazi ideology was well tolerated on LS, right Megan? ROFL)

cocobeanz wrote:Behind bars? Wow people are getting really sensitive about hacking these days. Didn't think sony would give a shit about some guy hacking an obscure psp game. Anyway guys I think we are going to need a lot more than 100 people to sign this petition so we should make a topic about this on the SF-Central website they have over 500 members. Just a thought but like I said before don't get your hopes up. < See omni that is what you call contributing something useful to the discussion rather than just writing COLDBIRD COLDBIRD COLDBIRD COLDBIRD COLDBIRD! Hope you understand kid.
    Nice idea Emi. Anyway if we reach a considerable number of signatures I think we can send a mail to BEND Studio showing them how many people actually care about their games and why they should have kept servers active at least until 2013. Maybe this can give them some motivation ($$$) to develop a new SF for PSVita. After all that's all we ask for.

DARKMAK3R wrote:
    Except of that,you guys have you seen what we have been?

The members or the people who are REALLY LOVE this game are here obviously but they are ALSO ONLINE.What really mean?

Yeah lets start from my old friend Street (Sven Wacker) He was a decent player whatever he wanted he has it now..And i didnt see in his face some ''sad feelings'' like us here..He deffers from the guys who really loved this game..NOW WHAT? He just plays anything he wants and then if SF Come back he will start again the Arrogant Style from the 1st day you know why? Because,he and other 300 ppl out there play this game normaly,like i play Star Wars Online,i dont love this game..not as this

This happens for example..like Real A Love..he is very very NICE GUY,but he comes here once a month AND IF,and if he see the SF Online he will just play

GENERALLY,The people who really CARE we can see them,they deffer they ''WORTH'' they spend time from their life to make a game ALIVE not only for them but for all ppl who like this game >>(but they shit,if they dont see it again back)<<

I bored see you guys like that,like working hard for all of these and me included if i had the chance to make SF alive i would do it but for people who really CARE,LOVE,WANT and KNOW how to play..THE OTHERS?..wont have permission to play it.HOW? I dont know maybe we cant make the server online for speciffic players ..

Whoever understand what i mean and what SF means for me..Just write an answer..
    Yeah.. (?)
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz on 20.12.12 14:43

Holy shit Dalton?! What kind of mind destroying drugs are you taking? Your posts are becoming more deluded and completely unreadable as the days pass. If anyone can understand what the fuck this guy is on about they deserve a reward.

Anyway here is a link to SF-Central: http://sf-central.com/forums/ Spread the word! But I better not see anyone defecting to our competitors! xD Just joking......but not really Angry Stare Troll

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 20.12.12 14:55

ok someone put the link on that website .
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" on 20.12.12 16:17

Oh God.The physical punishment clears up many things. But what about the circumcision? How are you familiar with this?? He asked you to meet in private Mr Johnson and his juice crew? ROFL Also can I ask you who were the people who reported him? I confess I reported him the day he deleted the whole LS Message Board.. do you remember? "Since Sony doesn't give a shit about this game I do what I want" Wow.. a legitimate and reasonable justification for a fascist jerk. (Though that also the nazi ideology was well tolerated on LS, right Megan? ROFL)

He made a big deal about it all over the MB, regular US:LS players all know. I cant tell you who reported him cos' he asked me never to mention his name so im keeping to that. But can tell you after he deleted the whole mb sony started watching 3 days later. And why did they care about the "Dead" game? Because its theirs, duh. Ruffian went against the user agreement and edited their work. I forget what its called exactly but its kinda like copyright infringement or something. But the point is they (Bend) were paying to keep the game rolling.

Oh. And Megan is a guy. I called up there once. lmao

Oh, and darkmaker, ruffian was a beacon of hope to everyone who didn't know him personally. Anyone from 08 SFCO knows hes a manipulative bitch with a god complex, who JUST HAPPENED to know real coding and programming.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 20.12.12 16:27

is someone still in contact with ruffian?
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" on 20.12.12 16:35

Its possible.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 20.12.12 16:57

maybe ask him to plan something?
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 20.12.12 19:34

Emi,im 100% sure that you understand completely what I MEAN,even if i write like i dont know English okay?..

>.<

-mimiko
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 20.12.12 19:38

dalton just do a spell check .
    Xxxx8PacKxxxX
    R1
    R1

Post by Xxxx8PacKxxxX on 21.12.12 2:19

Imagine bend studio gets so tired of us nagging about sf they shut this site down xD, but i got four people to sign i hope this works :D
    Wild Card
    R3
    R3

Post by Wild Card on 21.12.12 3:00

if they shut us down, we should just go tear down there building

O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 23.12.12 21:36

Lol,not a bad idea Wild,not bad ar' all

-mimiko
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.12.12 10:07

They don't have control over this website, and if we make it to 100 we can email them with the link to the petition and then they will probably give it another year we can play on it , and then we spread all over Prometheus and you tube and everything..
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 on 24.12.12 13:12

Dalton.. I was the won who played it everyday 24/7now shut up you retarded piece of shit. I sign in at the pettition. What are you doing to 'get the game back'? You just wait of Blue Bird like in 100years later fucking retarded bitch. I have a real life an i'm not an mobbing victim like you (fat rat). The only thing you did was waiting of blue bird and sign in at the pettition thats all, same like me little retard.
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 on 24.12.12 13:13

one* and sry for my bad english.
    Btw, i trying to get people from Resistance Retribution back here. Like Muffinz, bitch.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.12.12 13:14

... i didn't know people went to RR..? i just don't get its such an awful game! thanks anyway street keep it up..
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 on 24.12.12 13:22

yeah.. Like Trippinout, Muffinz.. I trying to get more.. :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18.10.17 8:21