Syphon Filter Community

Idea to get 100 signs for the petition faster Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Idea to get 100 signs for the petition faster Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

4 posters

Idea to get 100 signs for the petition faster

Xxxx8PacKxxxX
    Xxxx8PacKxxxX
    R1
    R1

Idea to get 100 signs for the petition faster Empty Idea to get 100 signs for the petition faster

Post by Xxxx8PacKxxxX 19.01.13 21:17

Everyone who already signed it make new email adresses and re-sign the petition with the new emails. Emails can have false info or w/e. i have like 4 emails i admittedly signed the petition 4 times with them lol. the petition bin up for more than a month i think and we only got 30!? Cmon lmao we'll never get to 100.

Oh and what games still work online for psp? No ps3 so that ad hoc party mode not for me :(
    Wild Card
    Wild Card
    R3
    R3

Idea to get 100 signs for the petition faster Empty Re: Idea to get 100 signs for the petition faster

Post by Wild Card 19.01.13 22:13

i know of ur idea, but im afraid if we were ever to really get anywere with the petition we would get into trouble, or aleast the servers wouldnt get put up
    Xxxx8PacKxxxX
    Xxxx8PacKxxxX
    R1
    R1

Idea to get 100 signs for the petition faster Empty Re: Idea to get 100 signs for the petition faster

Post by Xxxx8PacKxxxX 20.01.13 8:01

So your saying theres no point for a petition?
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 25.01.13 17:12

the only psp game left on line is RR, and thats going within the year
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 29.01.13 17:08

Get Vita bro..
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 29.01.13 17:09

this whole idea will take too long, and even if do get to 100, whats to say bend will even re open the servers??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 19:01