Syphon Filter Community

E3 2013 - Page 4 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

E3 2013 - Page 4 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

4 posters

E3 2013

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

E3 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: E3 2013

Post by omnitrix152 08.07.13 16:30

Nah dalton that wont happen ... and emi it don't matter cuz i genuinely don't remember that match, and no Mp_m were beating us at first but then fucked them up like you wouldnt believe. I remember we used to have that concept of not showing off by posting it on the message board. I have been saying though quite frequently that we need to compose an email together as a community to BEND motivating and convincing them to create a new SF. Now how i assume we do this is that we all make a meeting time to meet in the chat box and we all throw in ideas to write up the essay XD and someone will be the person writing the email too (Most likely uke). If you guys agree with this tell me and i will create a meeting time in a new different topic informing everyone what time to come tot the chatbox, everyone is welcome to come BTW. Now i think if the jack and daxter collection is HD and as smooth as you say i might pick up a used version of amazon :D Also on E3 sony announced that over this year 80 new games or something (correct me if im wrong) So i think thats about 10 games a month, also check out the PS store something called indie games has come ... what is it anyways ?
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 08.07.13 21:59

For the first time I agree with you omni! There's a good reason to make BEND clear that now there are a lot of people that want a new SF.

And emi should be the one who writes since his english is better.

I have made a new topic "PROJECT - SFS" with a good proof that a new SF game would make enough money for Bend. I have added an extra chat room in that topic so we can discuss the mail. Everyone welcome :)

Last edited by manofXtreme on 10.07.13 10:31; edited 2 times in total
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 08.07.13 22:54

Oh thank God i thought you guys were going to start barking. But i have my point and nice calculations uke, you blew my mind with those facts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 7:14