Syphon Filter Community

Syphon Filter Community on What's App - Page 2 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Syphon Filter Community on What's App - Page 2 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

+3
omnitrix152
dalton889
SpeciaaaaalFx
7 posters

Syphon Filter Community on What's App

cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Syphon Filter Community on What's App - Page 2 Empty Re: Syphon Filter Community on What's App

Post by cocobeanz 03.11.14 23:44

Hahaha that would explain a lot, I've had loads of random marketing texts. But I also got those hilarious threats from Omni so I'd say it was worth it. I need to download What's App again. For some reason it glitched out on my phone and I couldn't access it.
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

Syphon Filter Community on What's App - Page 2 Empty Re: Syphon Filter Community on What's App

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx 04.11.14 11:36

Download and join us! We wants you :D
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 04.11.14 14:25

Wtf u on about u gay cunt? And fred give me your number with your country code and il try from there.
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx 04.11.14 17:49

My number is +393478358507 the plus"+"39 its the national code... to digit + just keep pressed 0
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 22.11.14 16:05

I dont think I would like to participate in dat phone group sex Pleasure Troll
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 06.12.14 21:55

Its whatsapp jackass a messaging app no phone sex. And fred iv added you and messaged you tell me if it worked???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 16:04