Syphon Filter Community

Syphon Filter - Online Player List Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Syphon Filter - Online Player List Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

+5
cocobeanz
KillerFitfh
manofXtreme
SonicVaan
SF-Community
9 posters

Syphon Filter - Online Player List

SF-Community
    SF-Community
    Founder

Syphon Filter - Online Player List Empty Syphon Filter - Online Player List

Post by SF-Community 29.01.14 8:58

Syphon Filter - Online Player List Syphon10

LIST OF SOME FORMER SYPHON FILTER ONLINE PLAYERS
    -search your account-name by pressing the button F3 or Strg + F
    -if your account-name isn't on the list or if it's misspelled or even shown twice on the list, please report it
    -if you know someone else that isn't on the list, report it telling his correct account-name
    -this list is supposed to be as complete and right as possible so do not give wrong information - be fair

CLICK to see the players:
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Syphon Filter - Online Player List Empty Re: Syphon Filter - Online Player List

Post by dalton889 05.02.14 18:03

One thing to say...Elegance Uke!!! ROFL
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan
    R2
    R2

Post by SonicVaan 11.02.14 10:13

DERP. I'm missing! :P
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 11.02.14 17:48

what was your account? "SonicVaan"?
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan
    R2
    R2

Post by SonicVaan 12.02.14 0:07

Yeah. (Sorry for one word post, I've got nothing else to say. >.< )
    KillerFitfh
    KillerFitfh
    R0
    R0

Syphon Filter - Online Player List Empty hello i'm killerfitfh

Post by KillerFitfh 28.04.15 23:59

Nice topic!!!! Hello every body, i have been searching all players for long time..
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 29.04.15 18:55

Glad u have found us ^^
    KillerFitfh
    KillerFitfh
    R0
    R0

Post by KillerFitfh 02.05.15 11:41

Maybe not everybody know me as killerfitfh, my second account was cioffi. Does anyone has the contact of T_U_N_Z?
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 02.05.15 20:39

Pretty sure T_U_N_Z was one of Luca's accounts. He's actually the guy that made this website but he doesn't come here anymore unfortunately.
    KillerFitfh
    KillerFitfh
    R0
    R0

Post by KillerFitfh 03.05.15 22:36

cocobeanz wrote:Pretty sure T_U_N_Z was one of Luca's accounts. He's actually the guy that made this website but he doesn't come here anymore unfortunately.

Can you give me all account names of tunz? And do you have his email address or something? Thanks a lot man! Did you played dark mirror online?
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 03.05.15 23:48

yeah T_U_N_Z was definitely luca. His main account on PSN is Zven-77.
    However last time he was on with his Zven-77 account was more than 2 years ago.

How do you know him btw?
    KillerFitfh
    KillerFitfh
    R0
    R0

Post by KillerFitfh 04.05.15 7:28

manofXtreme wrote:yeah T_U_N_Z was definitely luca. His main account on PSN is Zven-77.
    However last time he was on with his Zven-77 account was more than 2 years ago.

How do you know him btw?

Me and him made the first clan on dark mirror online (called KODE), we were two of the best player out there.
    One day he disappeared. Just hope he is ok. Are here some italian guys?
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 04.05.15 15:16

Fred is the only active Italian stronzo here ;)
    His account here is "SpeciaaaaalFx".

T_U_N_Z disappeared? Maybe he disappeared in Dark Mirror but he used to play Logan's Shadow and especially Combat Ops later with us. We had a damn funny time with him but after the servers have been shut down forever, he disappeared for an unknown reason.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 09.06.15 10:59

Yeah I damn miss Luca :(
    i miss the great times in SFCO.I would really like to get owned and owned again just to be again in the game.

I love you guys. (No homo again xD)
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx 14.06.15 23:17

KillerFifth i was on kode but dont remember you... There was castigamatti too! Dude who are you? Sei sicuramente ita perché in kode eravamo solo ita:)
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx 14.06.15 23:19

Anyway im repeated several times in the list ahah wait i find my other accounts ahah
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 11.09.15 5:55

You shoulda write my name with caps lock on, cause the best always deserves something special
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 13.09.15 13:31

you're damn right street. You deserve something special. Since you're gay, I will make a nice gay decoration around your name in the list. Go and see, I'm sure u will like it haha ;)
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 18.09.15 18:39

lmao
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 18.09.15 23:43

wow how the fuck did i manage to make this whole list?! I must have been so obsessed by SF
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 28.09.15 17:00

Everyone was asked of names of people they knew, God i miss those times.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 13.11.15 20:22

I miss these times more than ever.What a nostalgia. Even, my old topics seem very strange to me,not to say "IT WASN'T ME" xD
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 13.11.15 20:45

yeah 3 years this website been up now...
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 13.11.15 21:38

yeah,it seems like yesterday.. :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 12:08