Syphon Filter Community

If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

Too Funny

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Re: Too Funny

Post by omnitrix152 on 30.12.14 18:39

Dalton i love ya guys too man but this prick thinks its banter and funny to joke around about someones faith and belief, do you not know people take that shit to heart? If you had a religion you would know, don't wink at me you gay boy, homosexuals like you are an abomination. And i think if anyone's dumb its you, i still remember that time on SF you told me you thought a baby comes out of a woman's ass, pathetic Happy Trollface
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz on 30.12.14 19:10

Haha right ok mate well I'm pretty sure I've never said that, unless I was making a black joke or something xD Anyway man I don't get why your always complaining about racism when you are by far the most racist person here. Your always making remarks about me being Scottish but if I make one little taliban joke you have a mental breakdown. Don't give what you can't take mate. Anyway you know I'm joking so why get annoyed about it? Just to be clear man I don't have anything against Muslims. My apologies if you've misunderstood me.

If anything I'm extremely sympathetic to Muslims especially when I see people spouting off all this racist anti-islam UKIP nonsense. I will always step in and say something when I see that going on. Just the other week me and my mates had like a 2 hour argument with these loud mouthed UKIP mugs at a pub. I think it's disgusting the way the way the news and tabloids are constantly trying to create an anti-islamic narrative to brainwash people and justify our illegal wars in the middle east that are only fought to pursue corporate agendas. So you can call me whatever you want but don't try to tell me I'm racist, you sound ridiculous mate.

Now on a serious note omni you can't say things like "homosexuals are an abomination." I know I'm always making daft jokes and I let a lot of things slide as a moderator, I'm always up for a bit of banter and I have a pretty fucked up sense of humor but I've got to draw a line here mate. Saying "gays are an abomination" - there's no joke there, that's just pure hatred. You can't say things like that here, this aint some Nazi forum. If you you have views like that keep them to yourself. You can say whatever the fuck you want to me but you can't spew out hatred towards entire groups of people like that. If I catch you doing that again you're getting a ban.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 30.12.14 21:01

Oh ... So tell me you and everyone else do you think its normal? If not just forget it.

Guys can we make a meeting time on the chat box? We keep talking bout it but we should get round to doing it.
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz on 31.12.14 12:26

Do we think what is normal? I'll do a tutorial for ppsspp after new year, we can meet up and play/chat there.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 31.12.14 23:12

Good that's tonight anyways, be quick. And i was asking whether you thought homosexuality was normal.
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz on 01.01.15 19:33

Well obviously it's not normal otherwise humanity would become extinct but why does it matter if it's normal or not? Should we all just be "normal?" Should we all just fall in line with what society dictates is the accepted parameters of a human being? You need to question these things omni. There's nothing wrong with being weird, everyone is weird and wonderful in their own special way. If everyone was "normal" the world would be a fucking boring place. I'm not saying you should turn bent but you should express yourself any way you see fit even if it is fucking weird and you shouldn't judge others for doing the same.

I know that being gay is viewed as immoral as part of you religion but that's another thing you should question - who are these people that claim they know what God's views on morality are? If having faith makes you happy then that's great but don't believe everything your spoon fed just because your family believes it or because it's tradition or whatever and most importantly don't let anyone tell you who you should hate because that is fucking dangerous man.

No offence to anyone but the ridiculous stories in these religious books are complete nonsense. I don't know what's in the Quran but I know some of the bible stories because I was raised as a Christian and for example something like the story of Noah's ark is a blatant lie. We have the technology and expertise to study history now and if such a catastrophic global event ever happened then there would definitely be evidence of it and there is none. Also the whole idea of building an ark big enough to fit two of each species on it is completely retarded, we might have been stupid enough to fall for that a few hundred years ago but now that we have biology and science we know that there's millions of different species on earth so that ark would have to be the size of a fucking country to fit everything in - complete nonsense. Anyway that's just an example I'm sure there's similar mystical stories in the Quran. Not saying you should abandon your faith but you should definitely form your own conclusions and beliefs about God and all that because the guys at the head of these organised religions are having a good laugh at your expense.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 01.01.15 22:43

I have become a student of comparative religion, and the reason that today science has found all the millions of flaws and contradictions in the bible is because it was changed in language and in content, plus only parts of it was Gods word, so i agree with you, lets not forget as a Muslim Jesus was one of the mightiest messengers of God and a prophet, sent to Israel only 600 years before humanity was ready for the religion of truth being Islam. Jesus PBUH didn't speak English, he spoke Aramaic and this was the original language of the bible, yet not one Aramaic bible is left on the earth today.

I wont say much because its irrelevant but you should read the Quran if you want to find the truth of life at this moment in time, and emi il tell you directly the true Christians are Muslim, that's why im a true christian because i love Jesus and i listened to him when all over the bible he commanded me to follow prophet Muhammad PBUH when he comes, and il be honest the only reason i was Muslim up until a half a year ago was because of my family, now iv matured iv confirmed being a part of Islam because there's indirect/direct logical proof of it being the truth which i can prove. Never the less Jesus PBUH said in the gospel of John chapter no.16 v.12 - "i have many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now, for when the spirit of truth comes, he shall guide you onto all truth, he shall show you things to come and he shall glorify me".

Anyways guys back on topic, did you make the tutorial? Im still struggling with it, uke we should make a meeting time in the chat box to discuss it, cmon i miss you guys
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz on 04.01.15 16:59

Oh right that's cool I didn't know that Muslims believed in Jesus but I have always wondered why Jesus is portrayed as some white dude when considering where he was born/lived he obviously wasn't. I admire your dedication and I do find this stuff quite interesting but I don't think I'll be reading the Quran or joining any organised religion especially Islam - you guys have like the strictest rules, you can't drink alcohol and I'm assuming you can't take any drugs either. Good rules for general health and wellbeing but they certainly don't fit in with my lifestyle haha

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 04.01.15 18:17

We as Muslims believe Jesus PBUH was the messiah, translated Christ, we believe he was one of the mightiest messengers of God, we believe he was born miraculously without any mail intervention through arch angel Gabriel, and no Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus Christ. Yeah of course no one really knows what Jesus looked like, except that he had long hair and a beard and this is fact because its the way of the prophets, Muhammad, Moses , Abraham all of them had beards PBUH on them all. And that's fine im sure some time later in life when your married with children then maybe you will want to know the truth. And the thing actually is emi, the difference is between Christians and Muslims is that we take the rules seriously, Christians don't, don't get me wrong i love my christian cousins but the thing is drinking alcohol is forbidden all over the bible, once in Leviticus, twice in the book of acts, and another time in exodus, and even pork is, once in Deuteronomy and once in Isiah Jesus said to his disciples you are not to even touch the pig, he also said to stone to death for sex outside of marriage, of course i don't agree to this but just pointing it out as in Islam you only get 100 lashes, its also said that Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day, Muslims are yet most Christians are not unfortunately.

I was actually shocked when i read all this in the bible half a year back when i wanted to know the truth to life, old testament in Hebrew even mentions prophet Muhammad PBUH by name, song of solomon chapter 16 v5, look it up, but yeah i chose Islam because of so many reasons but maybe we could discuss at another time.

IF we made a dam meeting time in the chat box, cmon guys once a week we should meet.
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 06.01.15 20:49

Orthodox Christian ftw!

----------PSVita/PSP Accs------------
    -mimiko
    -dalton889 (Basic One) (SFCO EU)
    -xXDalton889Xx (SFLS US/EU)
    -XxDaltonXtremexX (SFCO US)
    -InVinCiBLe_AzN (SFLS US)
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============
    STEAM: Auxqii

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 06.01.15 22:01

Ahh Dalton do you believe Jesus is God or somebody sent by God??
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 17.01.15 17:39

No.Jesus is not God."They said that God's spirit was sent to humans in that "human-type",Jesus"

The question is not what I believe and if i believe in something,the question is if I have to answer how bad will my beliefs be exposed hm?Im an Orthodox Christian.This doesnt mean that I really give importance on what I believe or what is true about my religion.Its what I have learnt at school but even if the 19/20 is a good grade for religion subject doesnt mean that I deserve it :P

-mimiko
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz on 01.02.15 17:47

The main I problem I have with organised religion is people claiming that they KNOW for definite what "God's" views on morality are and exactly how "God" wants us to live our lives. I also can't stand the elitist arrogance of saying "We are the only true religion if you believe anything else you will burn in hell for eternity!" What if there's a guy who is an atheist but spends his entire life helping others, working for charities etc. He would go to "hell" while some other bloke who believes in the correct religion (whatever that may be) can just sit on his ass and as long as he lives a relatively decent life he gets to go to "heaven."

That's a bullshit belief system if you ask me, if there is any God I would like to think he would be more fair than that and that surely you would be judged on how you've lived your life not which cult you were a member of. It's also complete bullshit that all these major religions are constantly changing their stance on certain issues as time goes by and our society evolves. For example there's bits in the Bible that condone slavery and say it's morally ok to beat your slaves as long as you don't kill them because they are your property. Stuff like that just proves that the Bible and the Quran and all these other religious books were clearly written by men thousands of years ago and are obviously not the word of God - if such a thing exists. If it was the word of God then the lessons and values taught in these books would be timeless, they wouldn't need to be updated every few hundred years when we realise slavery is abhorrent.

Then there's all the stuff about hating on gays and probably loads of other horrible, savage things written in the old testament. I just don't buy the claim that all these horrible things are the will of some divine spirit and you know what if it is all true and one of these crazy religions is actually right (lol as if) then I would say "Fuck God" I aint going to go through life hating on other people just because some supreme being told me too. I'd rather go to hell with all the other nice, non-bigoted people. Sorry if I've offended anyone, these are just my views.

Organised religion is just the manipulation of people looking for something greater to believe in. It's just a few clever blokes forcing their twisted views on to millions of people. I think if people want to believe in some greater power then that's great but you don't need to join one of these daft cults and accept their twisted morals. All you really need to do is live your life in a way that respects all other living things and respects the world that has been created for you then you'll have a happy life and when you die if there is any God or afterlife you'll be judged as a decent person. Simple.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 01.02.15 20:35

One thing i will say emi is that Islam is the least homophobic religion of all and im not saying that just because im Muslim you can read it in the quran for yourself, bible says to kill gay people full stop, i agree sadly, but the quran says to only punish a gay Muslim person if he acts upon that desire, which of course is choice. Its even said a gay person can lead a prayer which is a huge position (basically in the mosque the person at the front), we all need to remember that Allah loves us 99 more folds than our mother does, and we all obviously know how much a mothers love is for her child, Allah excludes no one.

And btw Dalton if you believe Jesus is not God but somebody sent by God and that God is almighty then your actually a Muslim no christian (no offence intended :) )

Also emi in Islam we don't discriminate or recognize these labels such as "gay", "transsexual", etc. because of course we all have sinful desires at the end of the day, for most of us it would be to have sex before getting married which is one that kills me specifically everyday lol, and anyone can be a Muslim as the Arabic meaning of Muslim is one who submits his will to God.

Gospel of john ch 5 v 30 - "I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me." - Same thing Jesus PBUH did :).

And yeah emi everyone is going to get judged your right but if God forbid you die a non Muslim then im sorry i cant sugar coat it then you will be in trouble believe me :(

And the way it works is if someone is a Muslim he will go to heaven EVENTUALLY, however if he lead a life of sin then he pay his dues in hell first, that's how it works, kinda like a penitentiary

And my last point is im not going to tell you that you have to be a Muslim or your going to burn in hell, because despite all the crap you hear that's not true ... But emi if you do understand the message of Islam by someone who tells you then you reject it, then like i said before you would be in trouble.
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz on 02.02.15 16:32

I can appreciate that most Muslims/Christians/Jews or whatever are peaceful, kind, loving people but the problem with that is that there is still a lot of horrific things written in the Bible/Quran/Torah that extremists can use to justify war, violence, division and hatred. For example there's women getting stoned to death for adultery in Islamic countries which is completely ridiculous. I know this is a minority of Muslims but my point is that there is no point in any organised religion. All the millions of kind, loving Christian, Muslim and Jewish people all basically believe the same thing - that there's one God and that we should respect all living things and the planet etc. So there's no need for all these slightly different religions which extremists will use to create war and violence and separate mankind. I mean just look at all the horrible things throughout history that have been done in the name of "God" if anything organised religion is an insult to God (if there such a thing.) Look at what's happening in Israel/Gaza right now, all this violence and hatred between two groups of people that essential have the same values and beliefs. It is absolute retardation.

Then there's the no sex before marriage rule, obviously complete bullshit. Marriage doesn't exist in nature you don't see lions getting married, you don't see your pet hamsters having a wedding ceremony. Marriage is a man made concept, it's not a part of nature, it's not a part of the world that God supposedly created so I don't think he would give a fuck if you're married or not.

Another bullshit point is that all religions prohibit you altering your state of consciousness - taking drugs. I understand why synthetic drugs that are brewed in a lab like cocaine or heroin are prohibited because these are harmful man made substances. But saying that stuff found in nature like the various psychedelic plants are a sin to use is a completely retarded statement. If God forbids the use of psychedelics then why did he create magic mushrooms or any of the other numerous visionary plants? Did he just make a few wee mistakes there? Perfect example of religious stupidity, it's just people trying to control you and keep you trapped in one state on consciousness so you eat up everything they feed you and never analyse the world around you.

Loads of people have had life altering experiences through the use of psychedelic plants, people claim to have found God or felt a connection to some divine spirit. People have overcome addictions or recognised flaws in themselves that they would have otherwise never addressed.

The interesting thing with psychedelics is that they can remove your ego and let you see yourself and the world around you in a completely different way. If anything I feel this is something that should be strongly connected with the belief in God. It's been said that the "Devil" is really just another word for the human ego, that voice in your head that makes you self absorbed and selfish and leads to mankind's mistakes. One of my favourite quotes is: " The greatest con the devil ever pulled is making you think that he is you" which is in reference to our ego. That's why meditation - which can often be aided by psychedelic drugs - is all about transcending the ego and gaining a better understanding of yourself and the world around you.

It can even be argued that psychedelics have played an important role in the evolution of the human mind because they invoke creativity and self awareness and there's even historical evidence showing that the influence of visionary plants can be seen in the cave paintings and carvings of many great ancient civilizations such as the Egyptians.

So the way I see it organised religion is a way to keep people ignorant, divided and easily controlled. It severs our connection to each other by categorizing people in to groups and it possibly severs our connection from the divine by forbidding our freedom of consciousness. I don't want to sound like I'm discouraging your beliefs or anything but I just feel so bad for all the millions of people who are living in a prison of false moral codes and horrible prejudice because they've been deceived by organised religion.

I mean fucking hell man you just said you agree that all gays should be killed, that's fucking messed up dude. You've been brainwashed! Where's the love? Where's the connection to your fellow man? Where's the connection to your so called "God?" The way I see it these things go hand in hand, you can't be wishing death upon innocent, peaceful people in one sentence then saying you believe in God in the next sentence. You're contradicting yourself man.

I suggest you watch this for some interesting insights. Don't agree with everything this guy says, some of it sounds a bit too voodoo, mystical and I don't have enough experience to form an opinion on that aspect but he does make some excellent points about our society and the current state of our planet and global consciousness.

O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 06.02.15 17:09

omnitrix152 wrote:

And btw Dalton if you believe Jesus is not God but somebody sent by God and that God is almighty then your actually a Muslim no christian (no offence intended :) )

I don't believe it.I just think its "more normal".it seems better to me.. idk :D If you know what I mean xD

-mimiko
    -DARKMAK3R (SFLS US)
    -GHTz-_ExTr3MeZz
    -SyKe_ExTr3MeZz
    -ApeX_-LeGenDz
    -XGeN_-ExCLuSiiVe
    -XyDe-PoLaRiiTy--o
    -PoLaRiiTy_-inV
    -DoMiiNaTe-AuxQii
    -ExDz_-MoJiTo
    -VanQuish-SynThaX
    -ZyrO-xDeQuiJz
    -SoZe_Dezox
    ==============
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme on 06.02.15 19:03

No sex before marriage? Enough shit heard today xD
    I'm atheist that makes his own opinion about the world and nature and still believes there is something like a god or supernatural being.
    There's no need to keep the rules not to do this and that, etc. I don't give a fhuk, I do what I want but still don't hurt anyone with my decency I've grown up with.

I don't want to insult anyone here and I don't know as much as you guys about religions but in my opinion, the more intelligent the human on earth becomes, the faster the religions die. And in fact, the religion is dying very slowly.

dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 on 08.02.15 20:46

Give that man a cookie !

-mimiko