Syphon Filter Community

If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

Be serious about syphon

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Re: Be serious about syphon

Post by omnitrix152 on 23.03.15 22:54

Does your mothers pussy still work in that shit covered grave? Can she smell my faeces in that grave? you fucking skinny weak bitch.
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 23.03.15 23:05

You've be consuming pork for years, secretly hiding this from your family, moshin you should talk to someone about your problem. Wayne left you because of this reason.

Just admit you eat pork and stop telling "porkies"

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 23.03.15 23:09

Shes been smelling that shit on the grave for years, does that MILF enjoy it? And you stupid bitch i don't eat pork are you fucking stupid?
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 23.03.15 23:17

Who are you kidding moshin? You had a three bird roast wrapped in bacon for Christmas, how can you even try to act bad? half way Muslim.
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme on 24.03.15 10:11

This level is so deep, it kills me xD
    omni you're 17 and you haven't changed a bit. You still react like a crazy monkey to things like this.
    Why get so angry? The only reason you could get that angry is cause it's actually true what this guy says and you can't control yourself. But I don't think so. So why rage like this? xD
    grow up... kid

thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 24.03.15 10:21

ManofXtreme is correct, I exposed moshin for only being able to lift 100 grams and he jumps out his push chair, I clearly touched a nerve, the rest I had to say is 100% true....moshin had a sausage sandwich for breakfast this morning.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.03.15 12:59

Your all skinny weak little cunts who would say shit in real life, and uke are you fucking stupid? didnt you read what this anorexic bitch said? tell you what you dumb fucker you mock my beliefs and say i can only lift 100g, come meet me il throw you through a fucking window, skinny weak dying african cunt.

uke you dumb bastard if you had a religion youd know, your a non-believing shit, dont fucking question my faith or your seriously going to piss me off.
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 24.03.15 13:29

You can only lift 100 grams, that is fact and I would say anything to your face moshin rana. Moshin your gay but we already knew that, why are you so interested in the size of other males? One again your African jokes don't harm me. You had a bacon sandwich at Wayne's auntie's house, tell me I'm lying?

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.03.15 13:35

You dumb son of a bitch i can bench more than 110kg, you couldn't even do 40 you fucking weak skinny little dying African cunt, and you wouldn't say shit, you would fucking cry if you actually saw a picture of me, you live in the UK then give me your number and wel meet up and il put you in hospital and then fuck your mother right in front of you because your a jealous skinny little weak ass son of a bitch who cant do shit, jealous bitch. And haha you dumb cunt you calling me gay but on SF you asked me how big i thought Waynes dick was? that's right shut the fuck up you little bitch, you did this a number of times. An yes once again i say you look like a dying African child which is 100% true, doesn't that dead MILF mother of yours feed you? that's what i thought.
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 24.03.15 13:50

Your right I would cry if I saw a picture of you, I'd be in tears over the fact the your Skinner then you make out to be xD looks like zains been punching you up for your dinner. You've even got a picture of yourself wearing Waynes fila jacket BFF much. I've posted my number on the "text me" post moshin rana. Your parents make you live under your staircase like harry potter, poor moshin.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.03.15 14:08

No you would cry because you'd see your a skinny weak little pathetic bitch who isn't even 10 % of me you ugly shit, are you fucking 6,3 210lbs 12%BF to raw muscle? do you have 16 inch arms cold with striations popping? no i bet you don't even have fucking 12 inch arms, poor sad ugly son of a bitch, no you look like a fucking pre-pubescent girl, hahah how fucking tragic, id kill myself if i was as fucking skinny and weak as you like 3 years ago, so sad. And that's strange because i went balls deep and made your MILF mother cheat on your fat ass father did i not? jealous shit, any woman who would ever consider your shit appalling body i could fuck in two seconds with my physique, how does this make you feel you dying African child? Do everyone a favor on this site and kill yourself, people want harmony here.
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 24.03.15 14:18

People will have harmony when you stop having a bitch fit over anything someone has to say. I exposed for eating pork and now your considering leaving the UK so that your parents won't murder you, unlucky moshin you should of treated Wayne alot nicer or he wouldn't of sitched on you. The pork eating pagan had a pork loin for lunch but he acts oblivious to this lol lol lol lol xD

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.03.15 14:25

Anything? your mocking my fucking religion, people get tracked down on the internet for doing this shit you dumb son of a bitch, don't you know what fucking ISIS is? skinny weak cunt. And my parents wouldn't touch me if i did eat pork, which i wouldn't because im not a dirty skinny weak cunt like you. AND AHHAH YOU DUMB SKINNY WEAK ASS SON OF A BITCH DO YOU KNOW WHAT A PAGAN EVEN FUCKING IS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT PAGANISM IS? SHOWS YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT RELIGION YOU DUMB SKINNY DYING AFRICAN CUNT, PAGANISM IS IDOL WORSHIP WHICH IS ONE OF THE MOST EVIL THINGS ONE CAN DO IN MY RELIGION, SO ONCE AGAIN YOU FAIL YOU FUCKING FEMININE PRE-PUBESCENT LOOKING BITCH.
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 24.03.15 14:28

Your parents HAVE touched you several times for eating pork, zain included, ask Wayne people. Today really isn't your day is it moshin? Lol lol lol cocaine must be one hell of a drug.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.03.15 14:57

Im sorry but how fucking retarded are you?
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 24.03.15 15:00

XD his getting desperate now lol lol lol moshin aka smokey bacon

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.03.15 15:03

You filthy pig, clearly your the one who eats this shit because i dont even know what bacon is, dumb fucker.
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 24.03.15 15:04

Lol lol lol your full of crap moshin. You ate bacon at Wayne's auntie's house you even had a bacon Sarine just

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.03.15 15:06

Man i cant even process your stupidity no more.
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 24.03.15 15:07

Lol 1-0 to me =) better luck next time smokey bacon

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.03.15 15:11

Na your a skinny weak jealous little troll, you got nothing you little sad cunt, you don't even fucking lift, if there's a scale i broke it with success, and you haven't even reached it.
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 24.03.15 15:13

Stop lying moshin and you just assume everyone else doesn't lift lol lol lol silly boy

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.03.15 15:19

You really don't, the biggest out the rest of u is fred and even hes nothing, your just a skinny weak jelly little cunt who cant even bench 40 fucking kg, how tragic.
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller on 24.03.15 15:23

Why do you keep camparing other people's Size's? You've secretly got a thing for Fred smokey bacon
    Check out the hard line beta post, you get to see moshins stupidity at its best

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 on 24.03.15 16:08

You dont even lift, shut the fuck up ahah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18.10.17 8:11