Syphon Filter Community

Shuhei Yoshida about Sony Bend Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Shuhei Yoshida about Sony Bend Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

4 posters

Shuhei Yoshida about Sony Bend

manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Shuhei Yoshida about Sony Bend Empty Shuhei Yoshida about Sony Bend

Post by manofXtreme 04.10.15 12:49

As you can see in this video, Shuhei Yoshida, President of Sony's Worldwide Studios proves once more that they DON'T WANT to talk a single word about Sony Bend and its game - NOT EVEN ON WHICH CONSOLE IT WILL RUN. (some days ago)

It starts at 31:26

random guy: "What's going on with Sony Bend?"
    Shuhei Yoshida: laughs "Sony Bend exists. They are making an awesome cool game that we have not announced yet."
    random guy: "On PS4 or Vita or etc?"
    Shuhei Yoshida: laughs again "I'm not allowed to say."

Shuhei Yoshida also mentioned that one of the reasons they stop franchises is that they "love" doing new IPs (completely new games with other stories). But he also mentioned that it's good to vary between doing new IPs and continue existing franchises which means there will always be a chance for Syphon Filter to return.

btw: have u heard about the Shooting in Oregon? Sony Bend's studio location is in Oregon (USA)
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

Shuhei Yoshida about Sony Bend Empty Re: Shuhei Yoshida about Sony Bend

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx 04.10.15 22:24

Sounds strange to me... maybe its syphon! rumors said its not but maybe it is :)
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 05.10.15 20:09

If u read all the news from Sony Bend's new game from hybridgames, it will most likely be that horror game (maybe even with online open world).
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx 14.10.15 11:53

hybridgames is down... old domains like onehitgamer etc too... i think its all scam!
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 20.10.15 1:56

Uke that could have been a hoax, the pics that were leaked couldv been faked easy which caused this discussion but yh, all we know for now is that BENDS making a game which we dont know the details of and that it could be for the vita, which would make sense as they havent touched the vita since 2012.

This is good though my guess guys is that they will announce this shit somewhere during 2017.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 20.10.15 23:04

they aren't working on vita omni. All of Sony's developers, including Bend, "are focusing on their PS4 titles". Bend is too small to work on both PS4 & PS Vita titles (if there even is a ps vita title in development at bend studio)
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 20.10.15 23:43

Your right, the vitas dead guys check out thier yt channel, the last vid they uploaded was a week back and before that the channel was vacant for more than half a year.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 13.11.15 20:44

yeah.I doubt if Vita gets AAA game title again.Lol. I know the feeling.I think its time to say RIP Vita.

Everything that was done with vita,was just a marketing scam.They used vita to captivate people.They bought it,and after a year, PS4 was leaked. Eh,after 2 years of Vita's realease date,PS4 was on the field.

Vita was just for marketing -- to get more money,while they will be making ps4 concept OR they failed as a company to exploit its use due to financial expenses between Sony and the various industries that would make AAA titles for it.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 13.11.15 22:26

yh im selling mine, bullshit.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 14.11.15 17:05

I won't sell mine,can't get much from it, not to say that I will struggle to find someone to sell it.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 15.11.15 0:38

Amazon my friend, amazon
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 15.11.15 11:36

Haven't got time for that stuff,I'm sure Amazon is a good solution. I got some years to purchase from Amazon xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 16:41