Syphon Filter Community

New Syphon Filter at Gamescom 2013? Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

New Syphon Filter at Gamescom 2013? Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

4 posters

New Syphon Filter at Gamescom 2013?

manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

New Syphon Filter at Gamescom 2013? Empty New Syphon Filter at Gamescom 2013?

Post by manofXtreme 18.08.13 3:57

On 20th August 2013 (in 2days), the Gamescom 2013 will start. Publishers like Microsoft, EA and Sony will hold press conferences and show new footage of their games. They also announce new games especially Sony will announce many new games. And that means Sony could actually be announcing a new Syphon Filter game at their press conference!
    I've made a Gamescom 2013 homepage with a live stream and a chat below it.
    That site is all about Gamescom 2013 related to Syphon Filter. All you need to know about it is on that site. The chance for a new Syphon Filter game is surprisingly bigger than ever before! Why? You'll see it on that page.

It would be really awesome if everyone comes and watches the live stream of Sony's press conference while also using the chat with all of us SFC members. Just the meeting itself and chatting is nice. I mean we haven't talked since more than 1 year all together, have we?
    Would be really cool if we all saw Sony live announcing a new Syphon Filter.

So everyone please be on that site 20th August 2013 at 7pm (CEST) / 6pm (BST) / 1pm (EDT) / 8pm (EEST)
    See the exact time for your city.

Live streaming for Microsoft and EA's press conference is there too so if you want to see it, you have to be there earlier:
    Mircosoft's press conference starts at 10:30am (german time). EA's press conference starts at 4pm (german time).

Here is the link to that site: SFC - Gamescom 2013

Hope to see you there!
    Have a nice day :D
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

New Syphon Filter at Gamescom 2013? Empty Re: New Syphon Filter at Gamescom 2013?

Post by cocobeanz 18.08.13 20:21

This is a nice idea. I'll be there.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

New Syphon Filter at Gamescom 2013? Empty Re: New Syphon Filter at Gamescom 2013?

Post by manofXtreme 19.08.13 23:16

Nice! Everyone welcome :)

I'm really curious what game Bend is currently working on. We'll see it at Gamescom 2013 hopefully ;)
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 20.08.13 14:08

I know this is unrelated but why the fuck has the SF Community homepage been replaced with some Gamescom orgy? I know there's a little login button that brings you back to the forum but some people might not notice that and won't know how to get to the forum. Change this shit uke. I doubt anyone apart from me and you have even read this thread cos nobody has been on the forum in days probably due to this.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 20.08.13 17:45

can't you see the big "Syphon Filter Community" logo on the very top of the page? I have put it extra to skip the gamescom page.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 23.08.13 12:20

Im here,Im back..Im alive !

)()(TOKYO)()(
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 23.08.13 16:21

You're too late... the press conference of Sony has finished 3 days ago.
    Unfortunately, Sony didn't announce a new SF and their show wasn't interesting at all.

But there's still a chance (even bigger!) for a new Syphon Filter at the 'Tokyo Game Show 2013' which is on 19th September 2013. More information
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 25.08.13 9:02

Okay.Yeah..Actually I was there before 20th.The only day which I wasnt here is 20th.
    Yeah,I might be here in 19th.

Okay,Thanks.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 26.08.13 14:57

Don't worry you didn't miss anything. The conference was shit. And seriously uke take that page down of have it as a link in this thread. The SF community homepage should not be replaced with gamescom news especially since gamescom is over and it was fucking shit.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 26.08.13 21:14

Yea I didn't find the time to remove it. Click here to see the Gamescom 2013 - Live Stream Page for some more info.
    I'll be making a new page for the upcoming Tokyo Game Show 2013 with a live stream. I don't know what time exactly the press conferences at TGS start but I hope it's not going to be at late morning.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 27.08.13 23:08

Thnanks for the URL Uke.Hope you intergrated in our forum.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 02.09.13 20:35

make a new topic for the next upcoming event uke?
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 02.09.13 21:24

Well, I was going to make a new page for the 'Tokyo Game Show 2013' which is in a few days but Sony's press conference will start at 7am (UK time). Nobody is going to watch it at that time i guess, neither am I. So why make that Live Stream page? And for the americans it's also a bad time (at 2am for New York).
    I'll maybe just make a topic with all news about it and that's it. If a new SF gets announced of course i will post it here.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 08.09.13 11:05

Yeah,for once more time,Japanese Confrences show their unostentatious and unorganised allocation system.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 12:41