Syphon Filter Community

My Email To John Garvin. - Page 2 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

My Email To John Garvin. - Page 2 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

+4
street-boy11
cocobeanz
manofXtreme
omnitrix152
8 posters

My Email To John Garvin.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

My Email To John Garvin. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Email To John Garvin.

Post by omnitrix152 11.01.14 1:27

no they wont change it that much, not to an extent like that. BTW guys is RR still on-line any-more?
    Muffinz
    Muffinz
    O1
    O1

Post by Muffinz 11.01.14 2:13

Yeah, RR is up and running.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 11.01.14 11:00

How many ppl plyin it these days now?
    Muffinz
    Muffinz
    O1
    O1

Post by Muffinz 11.01.14 12:48

100-120. A lot are spanish though.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 11.01.14 19:39

Bend is working on a PS4 game as are all Sony owned studios. So I don't think any of us will be playing Bends next game unless there's some rich boys round here that have already bought a PS4?
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 11.01.14 22:06

They will. Play some modern games. Lol. No ps4 yet though.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 12.01.14 11:59

If that was the case then all BEND would be doing is working on one new ps4 game? no obviously not they are working a new vita game.
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 12.01.14 23:54

manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 13.01.14 17:26

Yea read that too. It's interesting.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 13.01.14 18:12

Interesting article. whatcha guys think???
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 14.01.14 14:59

Sonys a bunch of buttholes? Could be SF4 though.
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 14.01.14 15:04

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/03/playstation-perspective-1-whats-sony-bend-up-to

This guys logic makes better sense though. Seeing as how bend is a smaller company
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 18.01.14 13:00

We saw that article a long time ago, it was released in may of 2013 so its been 8 months since. I hope BEND is making SF4, really want some SF action again ... Plus most of us here found SF late after any of the series came out in 06-07, me i found combat ops in 2009 after hearing about DM from my brother in 2008. Point being if it is a new SF game were all going to be there first for it ... But guys i think if it was a new uncharted game then it wouldn't take this long to make as the mechanics are already there from golden abyss, the same cannot be said about SF because those mechanics cant be used as the graphics are seen to be poor in today's day and age so i think BEND will be having to create a whole new game, could be SF4 the point stands as well as the fact that if SF is going to return after 7 years its going to be want to made revolutionary.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 21.01.14 17:09

Yes,exatctly.But guys,okay.Let's be realistic here.Syphon Filter is gone,nobody will "ressurect" it.We all have remorses that we lost it so easily,but,there's nothing we can do now...
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 21.01.14 18:52

there's a chance its gone ... we don't know for sure yet until we find out what BEND has been working on all this time, if its not a new SF then perhaps it could be dead.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 22.01.14 19:00

Yeah,Exactly.I really doubt if its a new SF game,I hope,but...Sometimes hopping cannot change things even if Sony Bend give a vow to their whining kids.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 23.01.14 21:43

wait just even think about if its not guys, its been confirmed its a new vita title with multi-player so the chances are it will have similar mechanics and game-play to SF ... hopefully. If its not a new SF its been confirmed to be the next best thing which is this ... What do you guys think?
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 24.01.14 0:10

How has it been confirmed it's a vita game with multiplayer? Where have you heard that? The only thing that's been confirmed is that Bend is working on a PS4 game and considering they're quite a small team I doubt they are working on both a PS4 and vita game at the same time. They might be but so far only the PS4 game has been confirmed. Stop pulling random bullshit out of your ass omni.

Anyway guys ffs enough with this pointless speculation. Can't we just talk about funny, relevant stuff like we used to when were we chilling in the SF lobby? We didn't just  sit there and furiously masturbate over the idea of the next SF game so why the fuck is that all I'm seeing on this website recently? Post something about your day, what did you get up to on the weekend? What's going on in your life? What cool games or movies have you seen recently? What sports are you playing? What music are you listening to? What are your hobbies and interests? Can't we just have normal fucking conversations and not just endless SF whining. The only person that's posted anything of interest in the last month is Muffinz. What the fuck is this guys? We're supposed to be some mates having a laugh not some obsessive SF cult.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 24.01.14 16:17

cocobeanz wrote:Can't we just talk about funny, relevant stuff like we used to when were we chilling in the SF lobby? .

That's the wrong here Emi,can't you see?We aren't in SF Lobby anymore pal :(
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 24.01.14 19:47

Lmao coco "furiously masturbate"
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 24.01.14 22:33

Yeah he thinks his lingos going to make people laugh, jackass. And emi a writer posted a blog telling us BEND are even working on what's said to be " An AAA vita multiplayer title " so you just look like a little bitch right now, so follow your own advice and pull your own head out of that Scottish ass. And guys in term of the second shit he wrote is because hes just trying to look good that's it, not saying what hes saying is wrong its just an act so other community members see him to be wise when in reality hes an uneducated dog. Its not like we have been permanently forbidden to discuss new possibilities of a new SF game, and its not like BEND are being shut-down any time soon so the chances are a new SF is going to come sooner or later ...
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 25.01.14 16:45

Oh that's cool, hope you're right man! Fair enough I was wrong there then, my apologies. Don't think you get what I'm saying. There's nothing wrong with discussing what the next SF game will be I just don't think this should be the only active discussion on the whole fucking forum. Do you? If we made this site to be hangout where we can keep in touch and keep the SF community spirit alive then shouldn't we be having a laugh together like we used to on SF? Isn't that the whole point? Don't lose all your SF friends, find them at the SF at the SF community?

So what I'm saying is yeah we should be keeping up with all the latest news about the next SF title and talking about what cool stuff we'd like to see in the next game but we should also be talking about other things, you know like FRIENDS do. Otherwise why the fuck is anyone here?

And Omni let's not forget that you're only here to entertain us. You are not one of the SF mates that we fondly remember you are the village idiot. Luca wanted to permanently IP ban you ages ago but I convinced him to let you stay because your retardation is amusing. So don't forget your place boy. I mean honestly "uneducated dog" hahaha a bit hypocritical don't you think? xD
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 25.01.14 20:31

Actually when I look back at the SF time I see I was a bast4rd and even here in SFC. If you guys think I still haven't noticed that I get pretty disliked here then youre wrong.
    If you believe me or not, I'm sry for all these insults and for just talking about a new SF. I'm trying to improve myself but that doesn't work if especially you emi motherfuker keep talking like that 2 me.
    can we make a new start?
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 26.01.14 1:17

Ok man fair enough I'm sorry. That was quite mature of you. No point in arguing  ;) I can admit I was wrong. I respect you for that man. You've made me look like a mug xD
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 26.01.14 13:24

cocobeanz wrote:Luca wanted to permanently IP ban you ages ago but I convinced him to let you stay because your retardation is amusing. So don't forget your place boy.

Really?And I thought I was that guy...(?)

cocobeanz wrote:And Omni let's not forget that you're only here to entertain us. You are not one of the SF mates that we fondly remember you are the village idiot. I mean honestly "uneducated dog" hahaha a bit hypocritical don't you think? xD

..No,now you passed the limits Emilio.Look,I know that its hard to "accept" somebody,but here,we are not talking for insults,we are talking for serious debate,and if we continue like that,it will get actually so serious than ever before.Maybe Omni is a stubborn at some points,in order to be gentle here we must accept everyone's opinion..Dimogracy?Eh? :ROFL:

Saying this  "And Omni let's not forget that you're only here to entertain us. You are not one of the SF mates that we fondly remember you are the village idiot" even to me,I would cry in front of my pc and you understand that you "touched" his feelings quite deeply.I'm sure that you know Omni better than me and many years before I meet him...

Omni:If he wanted to make you feel like a "trash",he would have done it years ago in SFCO..Why would he do it now?

I doubt if Emi wanted to humilliate seriously Omni or anybody else(YES,EVEN ME),we arent bad personalities,we just want to skip our routine and make fun of everything we see&feel xD

Uke,close this topic,I dont think there is something special to add here..not anymore

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 9:26