Syphon Filter Community

READ - Page 2 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

READ - Page 2 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

+5
dark warrior
cocobeanz
xX_BiGFooTT_Xx
dalton889
omnitrix152
9 posters

READ

cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

READ - Page 2 Empty Re: READ

Post by cocobeanz 14.07.14 2:37

"and if someone else reads this topic, can surely believe that we ail from Autism" Hahaha that's fucking brilliant! Well said man, that's how you slap some fools. I'll take that to the face.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 14.07.14 7:06

dalton you need to calm down, i didn't read your post i just glanced at the overall ranting words.

And thanks man you got any other old pics of me ? if so please give me them ...
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 14.07.14 16:38

thecerealkiller wrote:omnitrix152? > www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgo3ozA5L90

That's some world class vocals you got there Omni. You're going to be the next Justin Beiber!
    thecerealkiller
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller 14.07.14 17:25

cocobeanz wrote:

That's some world class vocals you got there Omni. You're going to be the next Justin Beiber!

He started singing so that Wayne will take him back after he broke his heart, poor omni.
    Attachments
    READ - Page 2 Attachmentomni3.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (110 Kb) Downloaded 40 times
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 14.07.14 21:46

E3...mehh... I liked nintendos presentation the best overall. Other than that , MGS and halo *fapfapfap*
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 15.07.14 8:00

Emi your a burnt Scottish failure, and for the other jackass I don't know who the hell you are but you must be some sort of stalker if you got pics of me from 4 years ago ...

And yeah, they announced a new halo? dam i remember halo combat evolved like it was yday ...
    thecerealkiller
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller 15.07.14 9:22

omnitrix152 wrote:Emi your a burnt Scottish failure, and for the other jackass I don't know who the hell you are but you must be some sort of stalker if you got pics of me from 4 years ago ...

And yeah, they announced a new halo? dam i remember halo combat evolved like it was yday ...

If emi is a burnt Scottish failure, what does that make you?
    Sasuke_online10
    Sasuke_online10
    R1
    R1

Post by Sasuke_online10 15.07.14 10:11

yes omni! keep this up and you will be the next jay sean hahahahah
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 15.07.14 11:22

Ok,let me fucking clear this mess.This topic was made by Omnitrix who wanted to actually our opinion about a source he found which has some clues for a new SF Game.I am sure that neither you nor Emilio want to ridicule a person who just wrote some roumors without judging us. This issue ended up like it's a debate that insult and enrage Omni because...?

Emi we've talked about it months ago,and I was in Omni's place back then,when you see that a guy tries to stultify Omni just don't continue giving encouragment to him.Yes maybe its fun,but as you were saying,everything in excess proceeds to a damage!And once you have all read the above shit I wrote Radiant Smile you'll understand why I used you in my example.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 15.07.14 23:15

Cerealkiller or whatever bitch nigga name you got, im a sick cunt that lifts and gets bitches, and emi is a skinny nerd that doesn't lift and is a guaranteed scottish virgin - this is the difference between me and him put into perspective.

And sasuke how the hell do you know who jay sean is? plus youv become weird dude, why did you message me on psn saying you wash your shoes in the shower? the fuck ...

More importantly guys its now been more than a year since I emailed garvin, and the last email he got about SF from anyone one of us. I think this goes for everyone's opinion as he said there was guaranteed no SF for 2013 but now were going into 2015 soon so now would be the perfect time to email him asking for an update on the situation of new SF development at hand ...
    thecerealkiller
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller 16.07.14 9:50

You are Very pathetic Omnitrix152, ironic how if anyone said anything about the colour of your skin (which wouldn't happen cus we don't need to go to that low level like yourself) you break down into tears and you also assumed I'm black? Small minded mother fucker, fila wearing gay boy, no wonder everyone dislikes you.

Last edited by thecerealkiller on 16.07.14 12:10; edited 1 time in total
    thecerealkiller
    thecerealkiller
    R2
    R2

Post by thecerealkiller 16.07.14 10:36

omnitrix152 wrote:Cerealkiller or whatever bitch nigga name you got, im a sick cunt that lifts and gets bitches, and emi is a skinny nerd that doesn't lift and is a guaranteed scottish virgin - this is the difference between me and him put into perspective.

And sasuke how the hell do you know who jay sean is? plus youv become weird dude, why did you message me on psn saying you wash your shoes in the shower? the fuck ...

More importantly guys its now been more than a year since I emailed garvin, and the last email he got about SF from anyone one of us. I think this goes for everyone's opinion as he said there was guaranteed no SF for 2013 but now were going into 2015 soon so now would be the perfect time to email him asking for an update on the situation of new SF development at hand ...

Lol Omnitrix152 lifts and gets bitches!? What lies lol lol lol you must be lifting grams and not KG, poor Omnitrix152 having to lie all the time. You say you get "bitches" but let's be honest, are these "bitches" in reality or over a dating website? My guess is that its over a website, sad stuff omnitrix152, forever getting declined by "bitches" for years.
    Sasuke_online10
    Sasuke_online10
    R1
    R1

Post by Sasuke_online10 16.07.14 11:23

When did I ever message you saying that? Your deluded omni, Speaking of messages sent on psn, why did you randomly send me 'sasuke I'm having tea.' For what reason I really don't know, I suggest you also don't lie about sending it but then again your omni the complusive liar.

Thecerealkiller the only insults omni has are racist ones which is very sad, I really don't understand why omni the uneducated neek thinks its okay to use racist terms on the internet when he 100% wouldn't use them to someones face in reality.

Omni needs to get banned from this website for a while tbh, I don't want to come on here to see that fool using racist profanities towards other users.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 16.07.14 15:37

Lets calm down now gents. Omni is a valued member of this community - his epic retardation has entertained us for years so no I will not ban him. I mean come on it is literally impossible to be offended by Omni. Everything he writes is just hilarious.

Omni that's a great idea man email John Garvin and tell him that if he doesn't drop his PS4 project right now and start working on a new SF game you will bomb his studio. ALAAAH ACKBAR!

PS. Please don't fly an airplane into my flat xD and also don't ever mention this website or any of us in your retarded emails thank you!
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 16.07.14 16:04

Perfect Troll

Here's a little preview of omnis next post:
    "Fhuk you scottish ass fhuker. You're too pussy to face me in real life huh? I'd beat you down like a nigga you scottish prick!"
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 16.07.14 16:37

Guys stop this meaning attitude.Omni,don't do things that might embroil us or our forum.Our forum must have a small reputation,let's not destroy it.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 16.07.14 18:54

Your right dal but it's just too funny. Uke you must be psychic!
    xX_BiGFooTT_Xx
    xX_BiGFooTT_Xx
    R3
    R3

Post by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx 20.07.14 14:26

Such hostility
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 20.07.14 15:40

Just please finish this quarrel[...]God make it a "quarrel"..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 7:43