Syphon Filter Community

Game that are similar to Syphon Filter Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Game that are similar to Syphon Filter Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

2 posters

Game that are similar to Syphon Filter

SpeciaaaaalFx
    SpeciaaaaalFx
    R3
    R3

Game that are similar to Syphon Filter Empty Game that are similar to Syphon Filter

Post by SpeciaaaaalFx 25.11.14 22:04

Hey guys here is my personal list of games that remind me and are quite similar to sf:
    1) splinter cell blacklist, this game is awesum i think its the best for ps3. Its a mix of stealth action and its very very similar to syphon in particular headshots are the real way to win a match like in syphon, body shoots dont hurts toomuch... its a pro game but you cant browse servers :(
    2)metal gear solid, its similar but has a different kind of visual because you can watch all around the player without moving... that good game but alot difficult online due to aim bots and lag switchers.
    Thats all ahah
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Game that are similar to Syphon Filter Empty Re: Game that are similar to Syphon Filter

Post by dalton889 14.11.15 20:56

I can't think of a game that looks or feels like Syphon Filter.This is why Syphon Filter is truly missed.We haven't anything close to it. From the above games you've mentioned,I believe that Splinter Cell is closer to SF but still its way diffrent (for me at least). The only connection I had with Splinter Cell was "ages" ago when my big brother had it on xbox(not the 360).

Metal gear solid is a cool game,especially in psp,it was one of the games that I was playing ad-hoc with my real life peeps.Completely diffrent than SF style though.

I really can't find a game that would satisfy us,and devote some time together.Things have changed in my life,and propably in anyone's life in here.But I would die to live these days when we were playing fusion maps (eg. Le Monde Perdu) and killing each others with flags. I just loved these moments. Wasn't expecting that it would end so quickly :(

Maybe the rest can suggest other games.I just haven't any game to suggest at the moment xD

Current date/time is 29.03.24 2:19