Syphon Filter Community

It took me 5 months to make it >.< Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

It took me 5 months to make it >.< Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

2 posters

It took me 5 months to make it >.<

Poll

Stupid Creation?

[ 0 ]
    It took me 5 months to make it >.< I_vote_lcap0%It took me 5 months to make it >.< I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    It took me 5 months to make it >.< I_vote_lcap0%It took me 5 months to make it >.< I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

It took me 5 months to make it >.< Empty It took me 5 months to make it >.<

Post by dalton889 21.05.13 11:58

Okay,remember guys when I say that I was Sub-Moderator? Well,I lied,Im a Moderator and Hacker.
    Today I completed my code for HOW! To hack moderators in forummotion..

Well,I wont say any instructions how to do it but as you can see it took me 5 months to complete it.I wont gonna activate it to our forum of course,except if Uke continues deleting topics!Uke that's from me to you <3

So here it is..You cant do it,its difficult to set it so I dont scear of you using it.Its PHP,and needs some configurations in the central Moderator's CSS(I can authorize myself as a Moderator or Admin in all forums,but dont worry I havent looked your "Decission Room" which belongs to staff)

if ($posts > 0) {
    $modsql = DB_query("SELECT * FROM {$_TABLES['gf_moderators']} WHERE mod_forum='{$B['forum_id']}'");
    $moderatorcnt = 1;
    while($showmods = DB_fetchArray($modsql)) {
    $modquery = DB_numRows($modsql);
    if($modquery < 1) {
    $moderators = $LANG_GF01['no_one'];
    } else {
    if($moderatorcnt == 1) {
    $moderators .= $showmods['mod_username'];
    } else {
    $moderators .= ", {$showmods['mod_username']}";
    }
    $moderatorcnt++;
    }
    }

---------------------------------------------------------

if ($posts > 0) {
    $modsql = DB_query("SELECT * FROM {$_TABLES['gf_moderators']} WHERE mod_forum='{$B['forum_id']}'");
    $moderatorcnt = 1;
    $moderators="";
    while($showmods = DB_fetchArray($modsql)) {
    $modquery = DB_numRows($modsql);

if($modquery < 1) {
    $moderators = $LANG_GF01['no_one'];
    } else {
    $modusers = DB_query("SELECT * FROM {$_TABLES['users']} WHERE username='{$showmods['mod_username']}'");
    $moderatorid=DB_fetchArray($modusers);

if($moderatorcnt == 1) {
    $moderators .= $showmods['mod_username'];
    $moderators = '' .$moderators . '';

} else {
    $moderators .= '' . ", {$showmods['mod_username']}" . '';

}
    $moderatorcnt++;
    }
    $forumlisting->set_var ('moderator', $moderators);
    }

$forumlisting->set_var ('moderator', sprintf($LANG_GF01['MODERATED'],$moderators));

>>>Possible Error Fixer V.1<<<

[ {forum_name}
    {forum_desc}
    Moderator(s): {moderator} ]

;Credit:XxDaltonXtremexX
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Im warning you,it works I have tryied it and you better stay away from using it because its a serious thing.I just post it just to prove and show some of my creations..
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

It took me 5 months to make it >.< Empty Re: It took me 5 months to make it >.<

Post by cocobeanz 21.05.13 16:22

Um ok. First of all I deleted your topic not uke. I also delted that dumb argument you had with uke on that other thread. I did it to keep the site clean. Sorry but your topic was stupid - it was something like a thread for arguing or something like that I can't even remember it was just retarded and I deleted it straight away. And that whole page of moaning at uke was also an embarrassment to the site so it was deleted and replaced with my excellent humor xD
    2nd there is nothing secret in the decision room - we are not secretly planning to brainwash you all - so feel free to have a look.

If you don't like your stuff getting deleted then stop over reacting to every tiny little thing and writing these massive incomprehensible retaliation essays xD It's fucking ridiculous man can't you see that? You need to relax and learn how to take a joke and join in the banter. You're far too uptight and RIGHTEOUS!!!
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 21.05.13 18:22

Jokes have limits its my only rule.I cannot accept everyone's stupid jokes.
    Im writing essays?Well,I will do my best to make my states clear,even if i make big essays.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 22.05.13 15:06

I don't mind you writing essays as long as it's on something worthwhile and I understanding that you're just a strange guy that can't really understand humour and that's also fine. You should be yourself I'm just telling you that occasionally I will have to delete some of your posts because they are ridiculous. Don't take offence man.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 23.05.13 19:10

cocobeanz wrote:I don't mind you writing essays as long as it's on something worthwhile and I understanding that you're just a strange guy that can't really understand humour and that's also fine. You should be yourself I'm just telling you that occasionally I will have to delete some of your posts because they are ridiculous. Don't take offence man.

Im not strange,you dont even know me,nobody does..Im just strict with all of you because we must respect our people around us and not treat them like a shit.Take as example Xx_-LeEaD_PoIs0n-_Xx.
    He is a very stupid adolescent.He does not show racism.Do you know what does exactly racism is?

--> Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.<----

That's a fault.What does racism is?

Racism, is the right of every people to keep and support the race, and nothing else!

Do you remeber once I posted something about Illuminati?I think you should try to understand some basics.Its a theory,but its real that there are people who follow mason.For example,the creator of Facebook,the Presidents of america were relative to them.I know Emi,you are NOT gonna believe me,you will say WTF?!,and you have right to say it but I have looked many sources and it makes sense.

Explenations about EVERYTHING: http://reality-bytes.hubpages.com/hub/What-Is-The-ILLUMINATI-Are-They-Real

(Have you seen dollars?If you see more carefully there is a pyramid in the corner with an eye,thats the Illuminati Sign)

Watch it till the end,and if you know GOOD History you can understand..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bKOUWt9MuU

And now after the video some proofs (remember the dollar i mentioned above huh?)
    Check these 33 signs man.. http://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/signs-the-illuminati-is-real

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 14:05