Syphon Filter Community

Good Laugh Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Good Laugh Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

4 posters

Good Laugh

xX_BiGFooTT_Xx
    xX_BiGFooTT_Xx
    R3
    R3

Good Laugh Empty Good Laugh

Post by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx 31.07.14 4:59

If you're looking for a chuckle and a wave of nostalgia visit http://voxsfco.blogspot.com/ haha. Its pretty much an anti-hacker forum from the SFCO days that was dedicated to ridding all hackers from the server. I found it quite funny to say the least
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Good Laugh Empty Re: Good Laugh

Post by cocobeanz 31.07.14 16:44

Haha that reminds me of abusing hackers until they quit playing on the EU server. I think we actually managed to get rid of most of the hackers simply by making them despised and abused by everyone. Although to be honest it probably only worked because all the big dogs left to go play other games so the hackers left over didn't have their hacking clans or their faggot friends to back them up. Made them pretty easy targets for mass abuse and constant trolling. It was kinda harsh but that's the only real way to get rid of hackers. The guys on that website sound like they need some tips, they're getting way too worked up over it. We had fun trolling hackers, a bit of the good old >.< ey uke xD
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 31.07.14 23:34

xD Trolling was actually funnier than playing normal. Trolling hackers also worked only because the M82 BFG sniper made you fall over. So when hackers were using infinite health, they were fhuked haha

And if i remember correctly, we >.<'ed MyCid and made him fly out of map. Maybe it was someone else but that was absolutely FUN SHIT
    Too bad I didn't record any of these highlights..
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 01.08.14 17:25

Haha yeah there were some funny glitches when doing >.< with sniper rifles. An 8 man >.< was just orgasmic xD Tazers were also good for invincible hackers hahaha fucking brilliant freezing them in place the entire match. That's how you deal with hackers, no need to build a forum and an army.
    xX_BiGFooTT_Xx
    xX_BiGFooTT_Xx
    R3
    R3

Post by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx 01.08.14 18:38

hahaa yeah the EDT was fucking hilarious with infinite health players cause theyd usually just quit hahaha
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 02.08.14 10:04

WhoIsYou like a boss Radiant Smile I know WhoIsYou from the CodingHS forum.He is strange.

Well,Medius was an old hacker who was just using hacks for fun.While people like Ruffian-Ruffian was testing HIS own codes dma and no dma in the Logan's Shodow US modifying the game's interface till a day,he destroyed the LS Leaderboards and also he didnt like using codes that were made by other people..Besides,Ruffian had the best codes,he had the best Anti-DC code which prevents user from being disconnected,many tried to build this code,but only Ruffian achieved it.I was a "hacker" too,back then-making codes for Monster Hunter only-using various codes supported by xUniverse on SF Series.Aaron is a genius at coding,he was the "core" of PSP Coding.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 02.08.14 18:39

haha now i remember there was a hacker with infinite health on Canyon. He really made everyone mad... ... except me. Since I had knowledge of hacks, I took that M79 Grenade Launcher and made it infinite ammo + full auto.
    Duuuuude that bastard hacker was raped so hardly by me you can't imagine hahahahah
    He was standing infront of a wall and I just kept holding the R button... you should have seen how brutal he got raped, i made him jump, smash to the wall and everything... dammnnnn the whole map was shaking haha. I definitely should have recorded that omg.
    That video would be GOLD for these poor Vox Populi guys xD
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 19.08.14 18:54

Yeah,there were many stupid people that were using sf codes from YT tutorials.Even though whenever I was encountering a user who was using codes in sf he was gettin owned with the desert lol.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 19.08.14 20:58

yh it was fhukin funny smashing them to the ground with those 1 shot kill weapons. It was like sayin "u like hacking huh? little kid... eat this shit!" lmao
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 20.08.14 9:08

manofXtreme wrote:[...]It was like sayin "u like hacking huh? little kid...[...]

Or saying to you -> "u hacking too huh!?"  

And unfortunatly after that,you concieve that this type of guys are mindfucked Facepalm Troll
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 20.08.14 20:23

exactly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 16:12