Syphon Filter Community

SFDM: Back Online (PSP, PSVita, PC, Crossplay, Voice Chat via game!) Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

SFDM: Back Online (PSP, PSVita, PC, Crossplay, Voice Chat via game!) Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

2 posters

SFDM: Back Online (PSP, PSVita, PC, Crossplay, Voice Chat via game!)

_TrippinOut_
    _TrippinOut_
    R1
    R1

SFDM: Back Online (PSP, PSVita, PC, Crossplay, Voice Chat via game!) Empty SFDM: Back Online (PSP, PSVita, PC, Crossplay, Voice Chat via game!)

Post by _TrippinOut_ 17.08.23 2:41

What's going on?
    For those who aren't aware, SFDM is back online using PSORG server. You can launch SFDM via PPSSPP or PSP and with proper setup, you can crossplay between the two, according to the developer.

Ok, take me to it!
    One second, first and foremost, I am gathering up people who want to play and packing them into my new Discord. I noticed that with many of these "PSP ONLINE" Discord Servers, everyone plays different games and conversations ranged for a variety of games.

My Discord server will be conversations and events only for the PSP Syphon Filter series, and will only focus on the multiplayer.

Instructions and Downloads
    As far as PC goes, I have written a small guide for that. PSP; I'm not too sure, but the setup should be just as easy. Here's the link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/JWvuY2p3Sv

Message to SF-Community Admins
    It'd be great to make you Admins of this Discord server and help find more players that'd like to join us! We can host events and stuff in the future.

Current State of SFDM
    Creating and joining games works. Though it's best to create 2v2 or 3v3 lobbies to reduce loading times. Agency Cells are a little buggy but I've already discussed this with the developer. Voice Chat works on PSP but not on the emulator but who cares, we have Discord for chatting.

Additional Info
    SFLS and SFCO are in the works. No ETA.

Hope to see you guys online soon!
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

SFDM: Back Online (PSP, PSVita, PC, Crossplay, Voice Chat via game!) Empty Re: SFDM: Back Online (PSP, PSVita, PC, Crossplay, Voice Chat via game!)

Post by dalton889 27.11.23 15:23

Hey man, even though I miss those psp times, I don't think I remember where I've put my PSP Go xD
    I will join your discord server (which is something we should all have done years now , to keep contact with each other since forum gets bland with each year passing).

Current date/time is 28.04.24 5:00