Syphon Filter Community

Bend working on SF for PSVita? Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Bend working on SF for PSVita? Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

5 posters

Bend working on SF for PSVita?

manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Bend working on SF for PSVita? Empty Bend working on SF for PSVita?

Post by manofXtreme 16.12.12 12:45

Hello SF-members!

I have found an interesting article on the internet. HybridGames have posted something interesting on their site. Bend is working on a new PSVita title for sure. The question is what are they developing? Hopefully it's a new Syphon Filter game!

Here is the article I've found: http://www.hybridgames.co.uk/series/syphonfilter/
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Bend working on SF for PSVita? Empty Re: Bend working on SF for PSVita?

Post by omnitrix152 16.12.12 18:40

but its going to be for the vita if anything , and most people here don't even have a vita
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 16.12.12 19:38

a new Syphon Filter game for the vita is perfect omni.
    Syphon Filter for PS3 would be good for Bend (they get more money with PS3) but for us (community), SF for vita is still better. I'm used to turn on my psp and go to the lobby within seconds but on ps3 you would need like 5 mins till you get to the lobby... you know turn on ps3 then start the game etc the usual on ps3.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 16.12.12 20:03

yeah but its ridiculously over priced
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 16.12.12 21:24

Omni are you fucking retarded? Where you expecting another SF game on the psp? Why would Bend waste their time and effort to develop a game for an underpowered dead system that will make them no money when they are already established as one of the top devs for the PSVita - a much more powerful and newer system? Use your brain kid. And the PSV is not overpriced at all you can get a vita + a game + an 8GB memory stick for £200 which is a bargain considering that quality of the hardware and the fact trhat I payed £250 for just a vita on release day. Prices have dropped significantly. Be glad that it's not like the PS3 which was £400 on release. That was overpriced. Stop your crying omni. Should Bend create an SF game on psp just to satisfy one whining kid? These guys want to make money and produce high quality games.

In regards to the article we won't know what Bend is working on until E3 2013. Fingers crossed guys.
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 19.12.12 16:24

Im waiting for either a new sf, gran turismo, or yugioh game before i get the vita. just saying.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 19.12.12 16:55

i have found something relative though in Greek Laguage..

Yeah as it seems,i think they work for a new SF Game for PSVita Device..lol

Nice Job Uke^^

Dalton889~
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 19.12.12 17:29

where the hell would i get 200 from? i have about 50 saved up...
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 19.12.12 20:21

You could get a part time job, christmas is coming up so you could ask your parents for it or you could wait until your next birthday.....all the usual ways kids get stuff. Quite obvious. I also assumed your were quite rich considering the fact that you keep calling me a tramp. Sounds like the condescending insult of a spoilt rich kid.

I noticed this article is from November so at that time Bend would have been working on Uncharted Fight For Fortune which came out in December so this might not be related to a new SF game. Then again I doubt they would be hiring new staff to work on a game that is being released a month later plus the statement they made about "pushing the vita further" doesn't sound like Uncharted Fight For Fortune. I dunno maybe I'm reading into this too much.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 20.12.12 10:14

Actually,"they" wont buy PSVita for me (i mean not completely) i helped my Father by givin him my savings which i was working them for 5 months (grandma was givin me some money lol) so i gave to my father 105Euro and now he will pay at least the half so im gonna play PSVITA THIS TUESDAY NIGHT^^

iM SO Happy

i select Call of Duty Dessclasified bundle but idk if ''he'' get this or better lol..

Dalton889~
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 20.12.12 13:23

Dalton forget cod, we need SF and maybe on the vita it could be a hit although Gabe died in LS, so how would the story carry on?
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 23.12.12 21:44

okay okay,i was talkin' Generally ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 9:56