Syphon Filter Community

SF status update... Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

SF status update... Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

+3
cocobeanz
dalton889
omnitrix152
7 posters

SF status update...

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

SF status update... Empty SF status update...

Post by omnitrix152 30.12.12 12:56

Look at the conversation i just had with coldbird ... in the comment section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N7YlkY1DHg

OK guys ill put this all in perspective for you a while ago i sent him a link to SFCO and he downloaded a copy and now he just recently looked at it and discovered the problem, its the same problem most of the other incompatible games suffer from called incomplete PTP emulation, its fixable and he hopes to fix it someday although he doesn't have the time, anyways at least we know what going on.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

SF status update... Empty Re: SF status update...

Post by dalton889 30.12.12 13:35

This is a video my friend, what does that have to do with what you mentioned above?

Wait, why he can not fix it? Does not wants? Waited so long damn, having brought and found it a problem to be solved WHY NOT DO IT NOW!; ... My impatience has reached the limits..

Beg him,to give more time on it PLEASE DAMMIT!
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 30.12.12 13:40

dalton i said the fucking comment section so just scroll down on the page and i cant understand most of that i said do a fucking spell check man, and i said he could fix it , read it properly, and yeah we may have been waiting half a year now but the guy doesn't have time man try and understand kid he wants to spend time with his family . were not top priority for him don't worry were first on the list to be fixed and well at least we know whats going on.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 30.12.12 16:06

Meh I say we just leave the guy alone. He's working 11 hours a day and only gets to spend 2 hours with his girl. If I was him I wouldn't be wasting my time hacking some dead handheld. If he gets to it great if not then thats ok with me I've got plenty of other stuff to keep my busy these days. Just cherish the good times on SF and don't hang your hopes on this guy because he clearly has more important things to do and so should you.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 30.12.12 16:11

good insight although people are going to complain about it like Dalton the idiot he wont understand the concept of it, i say for now we try and rely on the petition plan, and then see where the future takes us.
    PROG4M3R3X
    PROG4M3R3X
    R1
    R1

Post by PROG4M3R3X 30.12.12 16:26

cocobeanz wrote:Meh I say we just leave the guy alone. He's working 11 hours a day and only gets to spend 2 hours with his girl. If I was him I wouldn't be wasting my time hacking some dead handheld. If he gets to it great if not then thats ok with me I've got plenty of other stuff to keep my busy these days. Just cherish the good times on SF and don't hang your hopes on this guy because he clearly has more important things to do and so should you.

#sign
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 31.12.12 17:51

How do we know,that we are 1st in his ''list''..
    I agree 100% with Emilio,but when we all realize that we're waiting something for half an year now,it makes me and the most ppl in with community to lose their temper..

If its easy to fix it,fix it dont keep us in this status..I also fully understand that he has personal life,i dont care so much though in a way that he doesnt care for us too..Kinda Selfish,but i cant react otherwise damn,sorry.!

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 01.01.13 12:49

your one stupid kid...

the guy has a family he wants to spend time with and its just the fact that he doesn't have time to fix it and i said he could , try growing up kid you will understand the concept
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 03.01.13 11:51

That's right,a concept.. >.<
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 03.01.13 12:00

ugh listen i would have owned you on SF and i played that game longer than you i want it much more , but please kid understand that guy doesn't live to serve our needs, he has his own life..
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 04.01.13 18:38

Play longer than me?..I havent seen you there lol..In Which SF you were Omni?
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 04.01.13 18:49

Will you two kids both shut up this is becoming embarassing. 1st of all we don't know if it's easy to fix none of us are pro hackers or have any understanding on how prometheus runs. 2nd: WHO GIVES A SHIT GET A FUCKING LIFE GUYS. SF is gone if it comes back that nice but it probably won't and it's fucking pathetic that you care so much - mainly you omni just get a grip man surely you must have more important things in your life? Go out, get wrecked, pull a girl have a crazy night. FFS you're still young you're not some old man sitting in all day living for his video games. Sorry for the rant but OMG! This site is becoming so depressing. I thought we were here to stay in touch and share some laughs about REAL stuff like we used to on SF. All I'm seeing is a bunch of sad runts crying over a fucking video game. WHY?!
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 04.01.13 18:57

Coco come to Chat Log i wanna talk to you 'bout El Buscos
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 04.01.13 19:54

are my posts becoming fucking invisible or something ??!! i said we should leave him alone because he has such a tight life atm , and this stupid kid is crying having not give a shit for his personal life and im wrong...?? dam what the fuck has our nation become...
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 04.01.13 23:43

What emi said.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 05.01.13 15:41

Omni please stop trying agree with everything I say. And you have clearly missed the point. I'm not talking about Coldbird I'm talking about the fact that you care so much. You make all these boring topics that always lead no where and then you say things like "I was there longer than you i want it much more" and all your other whining such as "oh i cant play rr it makes me miss sf so much more" do you even realise how fucking sad you sound? This has nothing to do with "Coldbirds personal life" it's about YOUR personal life. Go out and do something with yourself instead of crying over a dead game. Then maybe come back and post something more upbeat and interesting that we can all have a good laugh over. Is it so hard to understand what I'm saying?
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 05.01.13 16:43

you are so fucking stupid i didn't agree with what you said i made a different point. disabled fucker im telling you what you want to know and you throw it back in my face you ungrateful son of a bitch go to hell.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 05.01.13 20:26

ahahaha emi don't try again he won't understand...

hmm... if SFCO returns, I would play the PSP instead of PS Vita honestly I mean it's "SFCO".
    Omni just leave Coldbird alone, if he will fix it great if not then real life goes on xD
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 06.01.13 16:43

Hm ? Yeah..
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 06.01.13 18:12

well good point uke but i need a community answer because i left him unreplied i think..
    Xxxx8PacKxxxX
    Xxxx8PacKxxxX
    R1
    R1

Post by Xxxx8PacKxxxX 08.01.13 8:09

This soo reminds me of the Sf MB :P you guys argue like its 2009 lol.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 10.01.13 19:12

Indeed..
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 10.01.13 21:37

i wish i was there to play at the start when SF was released i guess i really missed out then eh boys?
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 11.01.13 15:22

Yeah you did (propably)
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 11.01.13 16:07

i was there longer than you dalton.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 14.05.24 5:23