Syphon Filter Community

Precious moments... Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Precious moments... Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

5 posters

Precious moments...

Ahura Mazda
    Ahura Mazda
    O1
    O1

Precious moments... Empty Precious moments...

Post by Ahura Mazda 30.03.13 1:10

Oi guys just now I was thinking about all the hilarious situations we had playing SF during all these years.. and I realized that we still haven't a proper thread where we can discuss about all this shit. WHAAAAAT?!
    Ok greedy bastards let's share funny anecdotes you remember from our game.

I'm referring to episodes such as the one where our beloved Cid came out on CO message board after months of silence trying to impress us with one of his ritual delusional rants. As usual, our dear berk was whining about the glorious SP4RTANS supremacy (he he!) Then, after having self-proclaimed his skanky team of cursed tramps "Bestest team of every SF game in ages to come" (a true modern Don Quixote!) he signed his declaration of intents with something like "We may be considered the wicked one but we'll just be fighting for ourselves. Heroes of today villains of tomorrow." and shit like this.
    Then Emi replied him: "Hahaha! The fuck are you talking about Cid? Are you trying to sound smart huh? I know where that shit comes from: you're just quoting MGS Peace Walker dialogues. I know it since i recently played it. FFS didn't know you were such a desperate loser that you need to use MGS quotes to sound deep. What a tragic attempt man that's just pathetic. Does it make you feel better being such a cheeky cunt? Piss off wanker!"

Man after having read that I pissed blood and laughed for weeks. Today, 2 years later it still makes me laugh.. my fucking sides ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Priceless.

Haha ok your turn.. (try to make your stories detailed please)
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Precious moments... Empty Re: Precious moments...

Post by dalton889 30.03.13 15:25

Well,Luca,i dont know man..I havent anything special to cheer us up :( Every thing i got from SF was everything except funny occasions due to I'm like Cid..Unfortunatly,i seem tragic and pervented,yet i still been one of your best of friends,Right huh?

Of course,if i remember something which worths the "write down" i will let ya know pal :D
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 26.04.13 17:04

lol Cid was a piece of work. he made queer road i swear XD

There was this time in LS where me and a friend made fake accounts and instigated fights between the real chicks on ls. It was the funniest crap ever, cos they diddnt stop for two hours. Im meeeean.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 26.04.13 19:56

haha nice.

I remember the times when we used to Gang Bang (also known as >I<) cheaters or hackers. Even hackers had no chance agains our Gang Bang-tactic! When they used infinite health, we just took our snipers and shoot them to the ground so they can't stand back up. And the hilight was when the victims flew like 20 meters up in the air after shooting at their legs haha

Oh and the biggest Gang-Bang was when we (7ppl) raped 1 guy (he seemed cheeky like omni). That was massive!! That was one of my sickest laugh ever. We (SP4RTANS) normally didn't >I< normal players but when we got bored then yeah... we had to. I miss it.

Oh and to Luca and Emi: Didn't we once >I< MyCid??!
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 27.04.13 1:37

me and ravage epdd blocked a hacker thru a whole match while the other teamates got points.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 27.04.13 9:16

I miss Ravage :(
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 05.05.13 13:55

oh yeah ravage cadaver. lol he knew bare hacks.
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 05.05.13 19:36

rav was the games homefry.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 05.05.13 20:25

why isn't he here? He's one of the good guys :)
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 06.05.13 13:03

Well,last time I saw Rav before SFCO EU close(In 2008 HE WAS ALIVE)it was once in 2012,but he had altzheimer or something like that,he couldnt recognise us even from our names.(I also talked with him about you Uke as POWERDAIX but he claimed that he does not know you at all,but of course he knew MyCid cuz I asked him lol)I felt nervous,I played a match with him2vs1 (Me+Dark-Alex111 and vs Him)

We were supposed to lose by him,but at last we won him for about 30 kills or more..He couldnt fight at all,he left everything back which had relation with SF..Actually,I saw his name diffrent like Ravage_Cabdriver and not Cadaver lol,we asked him If he was the known Rav before we play and
    and he said yeah but maybe he is not..

Then,I NEVER EVER saw him again..I think he have found some other games and he propably wrote SF in his balls..but duh?..This is non of my bussiness
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 06.05.13 19:12

I would never sell my psp when there's syphon filter. Neither would rav. He's not a guy like julbel (that FFF french) sry to say that but haha... he became a poor Call of Duty addict... what a shame.. He also started a YouTube gaming-channel where he uploads gameplay-commentaries. What else would you expect from a guy like him? They first see good youtubers that have the right age for it to even get attention and then of course they get to the idea to do it aswell (in the age of 13!!!!)

Seriously... would you watch a gameplay on youtube where a little kid is speaking? I've seen some kids doing it and i just have to laugh...
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 07.05.13 22:16

Well,to be honest,it would be more credible to watch a videos only to achieve something..In my opinion,youtube is place where you can search for help for all your problems with no cost.I would never waste my time to upload unimportant and noobish videos like many people do.Youtube must have some limits with uploading because at the end it will filled with junks and will start dripping..o.O (Whaatttttt?!)
    They do not use youtube,they doing something like intemperance or peculation,the same with Facebook..

And no,Me neither think that rav would sell his psp but let it lonely..maybe[...]It is concievable that psp is a dead handheld even it ecompass old decent games,really,doesnt make any diffrence..But been hardened with CoD means that SF wasnt the appropriate choice for him..We know that the 90% of French people on SF havent the right qualifications for the specific type of game.French people like umm..droilet2 are endangered species lol..Oh and racism is total irrelevant to our conversation here!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 1:46