Syphon Filter Community

Shuhei Yoshida Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Shuhei Yoshida Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

4 posters

Shuhei Yoshida

manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Shuhei Yoshida Empty Shuhei Yoshida

Post by manofXtreme 09.07.13 23:25

Guys I need your help!

Can you find Shuhei Yoshida's e-mail? Shuhei Yoshida is the President of 'Sony Computer Entertainment World Wide Studios SCEWS'.
    We need it for the PROJECT - SFS.
    If you can't find his e-mail, then search for the contact to Sony Computer Entertainment World Wide Studios. These are the ones who decide what game Bend Studio should develope. I've tried to find their e-mail but I didn't find anything helpful...

So if there's someone who finds everything on the web, please search Shuhei Yoshida's e-mail or just the contact to Sony Computer Entertainment World Wide Studios. It would be awesome, thanks!
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Shuhei Yoshida Empty Re: Shuhei Yoshida

Post by dalton889 10.07.13 18:53

I will do my best to find it..

The only thing I've found is his tweeter or his fans

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=@yosp&original_referer=http://twtrland.com/profile/yosp

Last edited by DARKMAK3R on 10.07.13 19:03; edited 1 time in total
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 10.07.13 19:02

WTF uke one year ago you or zven gave the email to BEND, what happened? Dam i hope this dont crash now ... guys make every effort to get that email.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 10.07.13 19:11

I try...But getting errors..

eDbException (0x80040e4d): Login failed for user 'webuser'.]
      System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal..ctor(OleDbConnectionString constr, OleDbConnection connection) +969373
      System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject) +86
      System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreateNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup) +29
      System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +4863644
      System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +117
      System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open() +40
      System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.QuietOpen(IDbConnection connection, ConnectionState& originalState) +31
      System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +112
      System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +287
      System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable) +92
      EmailLookup2.email_lookup_results.ExecuteSearch() in C:\inetpub\EmailLookup\email_lookup_results.aspx.vb:364
      EmailLookup2.email_lookup_results.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\inetpub\EmailLookup\email_lookup_results.aspx.vb:108
      System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
      System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
      System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
      System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Give me some minutes more,I might find it..

I found only that: scea_media_hotline@playstation.sony.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But do some guess though ->

firstname.lastname@domain.com
    firstname_lastname@domain.com
    firstnamelastname@domain.com
    firstinitiallastname@domain.com
    firstinitial_lastname@domain.com
    lastname@domain.com
    firstnamelastnameinitial@domain.com
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 10.07.13 19:41

I don't think we will get SCREWS email. too big a corporation.

Last edited by omnitrix152 on 10.07.13 20:19; edited 1 time in total
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 06.03.14 10:54

GUYS,LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND !!!!!

Shuhei Yoshida -SCE Worldwide Studios President- teased an unannounced PlayStation 4 project by Sony Bend Studio. Concretely, Yoshida teased this project during the launch ceremony of the PlayStation 4, but since then we haven’t heard more about it.

However, yesterday a career opportunity ad from Sony seeking a Senior Staff Animator for the studio gave us some details about Sony Bend’s first game for PS4:

Position Overview:

Animate characters, weapons, vehicles and everything else that moves in a game. Create sophisticated character performances for in game and cinematic sequences including acting, facial animation and lip-syncing. Expert understanding of human, animal, object motion, weight, and timing applied to 3D animation. Help develop and drive the look and feel for the all animation within a game that matches the artistic style and gameplay defined by the studio leads.

Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
    • Help drive the implementation of all in-game animation.
    • Work with programmers and leads to develop game animation pipelines and processes.
    • Create high quality animation content, primarily characters, objects, and creatures.

[...]

• Expert understanding of all animation and motion capture workflows.
    • Expert knowledge of Motion Builder, Maya, Max and other animation applications.

[...]

• At least 5 years of game art production or film related experience
    • One or two years of post-high school education or training

Preferred Experience / Education:
    • 6 to 10 years of game art production with credit on several shipped AAA titles.
    • An advanced degree or professional certification requiring formal training (i.e., MBA, MFA, MA, MS)

As we can read, the ad talks about vehicles, weapons and “creatures,” so expect these elements to be in the game. But what attracts our attention is that Bend Studio is seeking a very high profile professional in the animation field. Besides, the developer describes a very cinematic approach to game design.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 06.03.14 12:41

Nice! Where did you find it? Please always write the source so we can actually believe you.
    I've found something similar here (maybe it's the same): http://jobs.gamasutra.com/job/senior-staff-character-shader-texture-artist-bend-oregon-25217

Seems like they already found someone.
    Reading those things (however you call them) is interesting because it gives hints to the game and what game it could be and what direction it takes.

Anyway you can find Bend's latest careers here: https://playstation.taleo.net/careersection/sceaexternal1/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
    just sort the list by "location" and you will see "Oregon" at the top which is Bend's location.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 07.03.14 13:37

Yeah,thanks.I really dont remember where did I find it but Im sure it wasnt difficult,I think I googled it lol :3

I will stay alive to inform you with the latest things (Hacks,Vita,Videogames etc)
    Ms. RainbowDash
    Ms. RainbowDash
    R2
    R2

Post by Ms. RainbowDash 15.03.14 1:02

Why exactly do ya'll want the email for?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 12:43