Syphon Filter Community

The Walking Dead - Stream Central Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

The Walking Dead - Stream Central Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

3 posters

The Walking Dead - Stream Central

manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

The Walking Dead - Stream Central Empty The Walking Dead - Stream Central

Post by manofXtreme 22.09.13 12:00

Yo! I posted this because I need your help.

I've been working for a site which took me some time and I've finished it soon. It's a streaming site of the best TV-series of all time: 'The Walking Dead'. You can have a look at my homepage here. Note: The site is optimized for Google Chrome! It's still under construction.
    I'm doing it for fun and it improves my HTML and CSS skills. Also, I like that series, it's just amazing.

Yea the site may look nice but there's no members on that site so yet it's pretty useless. I need an assist-starting, that means I need people to register so the homepage shows up at the top of google-search.
    Therefore I need you guys to register to that homepage. If you are interested in good and very entertaining series, then you should definitely join. You won't find any better streaming site of that series (that's why I made it).

Once you have registered, my site will show up at the top of google-search anytime and more members will discover my homepage and join. As soon as the site has enough members to grow up itself, I will inform you and remove you from that site if you wish so.

All you have to do is just register and that's it. If you really like that site, feel free to share that site with other people :)
    So please register now (takes just 1min).
    Thank you very much in the future :)

My homepage link: http://thewalkingdead.all-up.com
    btw: Do you have any suggestions about that site?

Last edited by manofXtreme on 27.12.13 12:58; edited 3 times in total
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

The Walking Dead - Stream Central Empty Re: The Walking Dead - Stream Central

Post by manofXtreme 26.09.13 22:46

no one cares :(
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 29.09.13 18:36

Wow this is great now I have access to all The Walking Dead episodes in one place, thanks man. I might be able to get in to it now. Everything is looking great except for one thing: remove the line that says "it's the most entertaining series of all time." That just sounds childish and overhyped.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 29.09.13 18:44

aw thank you for joining that's the very first step! :°D 
    You're right, I'll change that sentence.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 14.11.15 17:27

Oh well :( So sorry it didn't work Uke

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 9:06