Syphon Filter Community

A suspicious silent place. Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

A suspicious silent place. Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

+2
dalton889
manofXtreme
6 posters

A suspicious silent place.

manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

A suspicious silent place. Empty A suspicious silent place.

Post by manofXtreme 16.04.19 23:23

Hey :')
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

A suspicious silent place. Empty Re: A suspicious silent place.

Post by dalton889 08.08.19 19:55

Hey Uke :3
    real_love
    real_love
    R2
    R2

Post by real_love 03.12.19 12:38

H!)
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan
    R2
    R2

Post by SonicVaan 05.02.20 7:51

Still checking this place. Miss playing with you guys. :p So much time has passed already.
    _xXxSWAT911xXx_
    _xXxSWAT911xXx_
    R2
    R2

Post by _xXxSWAT911xXx_ 02.04.20 6:52

Hi
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 25.05.20 3:44

Everything seems a million miles away now :( , I been gaming all my life and you lot made up a great portion of it, my early mid teen years and pretty much all of my time on the PSP, it was mainly focused around SF and the title will always be one of the GOATs for me, and you guys made it that way, its all love il never forget guys those were some epic years we had.

Nowadays im still a gamer even more hardcore I would say, but im mainly a PC gamer now, I think the IOS/Android platform is now the basis of handheld gaming, aside from the switch I dont think another handheld console will come out, I mean Sony will certainly never go back to it after the failure that was the Vita. Im working on a project too currently you guys will definitely come to know of in the years to come ...

What are you guys up-to nowadays? Lets continue to check back now and make a habit of it, you guys are part of my roots and I think everyone should remember where they came from.

Also did a quick search and found this, nothing big but quite interesting - http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/12/sony_bend_sparks_syphon_filter_revival_hopes
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 26.09.20 2:40

I've came to check-in , its been awhile since my last visit.

I want you to know that I'm good, quite busy with University stuff, the only game I'm playing nowadays is League of Legends and Among Us with some friends.

A short story
    I was having a weird thinking some days ago. One of my friends study engineering and upon discussing stuff concerning maths, he used the word "Logical Gates" and for an hour I was really trying to recall WHERE I know this word from, because it seemed quite familiar to me. Not to say much, it was back in the day when I was playing LittleBigPlanet with Emilio, see, that game had many functions including logical gates to create electrical paths , and today I wondered how's Emilio doing irl and consequently had to pop a visit in here.

Anyways, I hope you are all okay and safe from Covid.
    My ability in English remain quite rusty Happy Troll

You can always reach me out on my Discord Server its a smol community server, once you join it, hit me up!
    https://discord.gg/fNuDDxD

Loves :*
    ~Andreas "Auxqii/Dalton889"
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 04.07.21 21:42

Keep checking back guys, lets keep this community alive. God is good, hope everyone's doing well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content