Syphon Filter Community

E3 2013 - Page 3 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

E3 2013 - Page 3 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

4 posters

E3 2013

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

E3 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: E3 2013

Post by omnitrix152 25.06.13 14:35

Your dads a moron. but seriously i meant with the vita, they haven't been announcing anything lately
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 25.06.13 15:09

cocobeanz wrote: If Bend or any other developer decide to continue the SF series it won't be any time soon and to be honest I only care about it if they decide to keep the same multiplayer structure and gameplay mechanics which is doubtful.

So doubtfull,that I still getting wrong ideas from myself Sad Aw Man Troll

But really,I don't think they gonna use the same structure and gameplay..
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 25.06.13 15:22

yeah ur probz ryt about that ...
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 25.06.13 16:50

SF is never going to be like the PSP versions. The SF chat, message board and the headshots made SFCO and SFLS an unique and extremely enjoyable game. These days I doubt there will be any chat function or MB in any games. Even headshots will be way more difficult with the analog sticks.
    SF as we know it on our PSPs will be gone forever. And I think if a new SF came out, we would still miss SFCO and SFLS. --> A comeback from Gabe can be perfectly possible.

Sorry! Now back to the topic!

For those who like First Person Shooter online-games, I recommend getting BF4. No wait... you have to get BF4. I'm currently playing BF3 and it's an epic online game. It feels like you're in a real war.
    Battlefield uses the Frostbite engine. Frostbite 2 is running on BF3 and with that engine every animation looks damn real. It also provides HD-destruction of buildings etc.
    BF4 is going to use the Frostbite 3 engine. And have a look at that awesome stuff it can handle: BF4 - Frostbite 3 engine

Btw: I have added 2 more games on my E3 2013 review. Check it out!

Last edited by manofXtreme on 25.06.13 21:33; edited 1 time in total
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 25.06.13 21:11

manofXtreme wrote:SF is never going to be like the PSP versions. The SF chat, message board and the headshots made SFCO and SFLS an unique and extremely enjoyable game. These days I doubt there will be any chat function or MB in any games. Even headshots will be way more difficult with the analog sticks.
    SF as we know it on our PSPs will be gone forever. And I think if a new SF came out, we would still miss SFCO and SFLS. --> A comeback from Gabe can be perfectly possible.

Sorry! Now back to the topic!

For those who like First Person Shooter online-games, I recommend getting BF4. No wait... you have to get BF4. I'm currently playing BF3 and it's an epic online game. It feels like you're in a real war.
    Battlefield uses the Frostbite engine. Frostbite 2 is running on BF3 and with that engine every animation looks damn real. It even provides destruction of buildings etc.
    BF4 is going to use the Frostbite 3 engine. And have a look at that awesome stuff it can handle: BF4 - Frostbite 3 engine

Btw: I have added 2 more games on my E3 2013 review. Check it out!
    Indeed,Headshots were the something else,but still I am not well-experienced with them.Im struggling so-so with my PSP while aiming and Im sure that when I play with my bro SFLS,SFCO my aim options aren't the right ones for my fingers..Hehehe Troll
    ---------------------------------------
    Why not CoD:Ghosts?
    Seems better 1st shooter gameplay for me..hm?

Call Of Duty:Ghosts
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 25.06.13 21:47

But then again guys the head-shot period made a lot of people leave on SF because they thought we hacked because we were skilled
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 26.06.13 18:05

Dalton did you seriously just say that Call of Duty Ghosts seems better than BF4? Facepalm Troll Congratulations you have won the award for most ridiculous comment 2013 YAAAY!

Have you ever played a COD game on consoles? It's like this: imagine COD Vita but with better graphics and 20 different killstreaks and 80% of the players camp in a corner for the entire match because if you get a 10 kill streak and get a chopper gunner you will obliterate the enemy team and get like 20+ kills which will get you up to a nuke killstreak which then automatically wins the match for you YAY! #1 CAMPER WINS!! Plus as an added bonus the game is full of rude 12 year olds that scream insults at you through their mic every time you beat them. Woop woop what a great game. You have shit graphics; tiny maps; laser guns with 0 recoil or bullet drop or bullet spread or anything challenging so the gameplay can be super easy for the retards; 0 destructibility - you can shoot an RPG at a wall and nothing will happen WOW! The only thing that can be destroyed is a window, AMAZING! You have no vehicles YAY!

Meanwhile on Battlefield you have huge epic maps. Tons of different ground, air and water vehicles to use. Incredible graphics and immersive destruction - if there's a wall in your way you can just blow it up; if the enemy are all camping inside a building you can bring that building to the ground and kill all of them. You have about 10x as many weapons and gadgets as COD. Your weapons have realistic recoil, bullet spread and even bullet drop creating intense and challenging gameplay where you have to carefully judge each shot depending on the enemies distance, their speed etc. You have a battle raging on the ground with tanks, jeeps, bikes and infantry. A battle raging in the sky with jets and helicopters. A battle in the sea with boats. All across a huge, expansive map.

The only thing that COD will have over BF is a better, more cinematic campaign but that is completely worthless because these multiplayer focused military shooters always have a crap 5 hour campaign that is played once and then forgotten the next day - so yeah COD will have the slightly less crap campaign wow big win. It's all about the multiplayer and Battlefield absolutely destroys Call of Duty in every aspect. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctUzdxcCBXw  seriously if you think Call of Duty looks better than THAT then just sell all of your gaming systems and find a new hobby because gaming is not for you mate. Sorry for the rant Dalton but I just can't tolerate stupidity.

I like your E3 review Uke, some nice picks there. I'm so excited for Star Wars Battlefront 3. The old ones were so good and now that DICE is developing it.......my brain is going to explode with awesomeness.

Last edited by cocobeanz on 26.06.13 19:23; edited 1 time in total
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 26.06.13 18:33

Oh yeah speaking of which guys i COD today ... not impressed that much. lets hope kill zone is a lot better.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 26.06.13 22:12

ahahahaha dalton i hope you were joking ahaha! were you? no seriously you were joking right?! man!!

Emi... you just made me cry with that text. It's so true. But you know what's the funniest ever? If you tell this perfect explanation to the CoD addicted kids, all you get is: "Fuck off! CoD is the best game ever!".
    Facepalm Troll
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 27.06.13 1:05

yeah you guys are right they need to make battlefield for the vita
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 27.06.13 7:03

ahaha the vita would explode even by only loading the maps.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 27.06.13 13:02

No it wouldn't. They would just have to downscale the graphics a bit and the framerate would probably be lower. It would take a lot of work to port the Frostbite engine to the vita but it's easily possible. You do realise that Killzone Mercenary is running on a reworked version of the PS3 Killzone 3 engine which is one the most graphically impressive games on the PS3. So um yeah the PS Vita is pretty damn close to the PS3 in terms of what it can achieve. Yes the PS3 is more powerful but the PS3 has to render graphics on a 40 inch TV; the vita has a 5 inch screen so things can look a lot sharper even if they really aren't. I'm pretty sure Killzone Mercenary is going to look better than the majority of pre 2012 PS3 games.

Uncharted Golden Abyss achieved near PS3 graphics and that was a launch title. Launch titles are supposed to look like crap. If you look at what games the PS3 had at launch and the games it has now the difference is huge. I'm pretty sure that in a few years when developers have mastered the vita the games are going to look just as good as PS3. So stop trying to put the vita down all the time man, you had one for like two weeks. Settle down "expert"
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 28.06.13 16:16

I'm mainly complaining about the Vita buttons and analog sticks. dude you don't even need to be an expert to think that way. The Vita could have been 10 times better in that. The graphics are fine and maybe the upcoming games are quite ok too for example Killzone Mercenary. But playing that game with the fhuked up PS Vita buttons and analog sticks? No sir, thanks! I'll better save my money :)

btw: the Vita maybe could handle the BF3 graphics but surely not the 24 player online mode. And if BF3 was even avaible for PS Vita, I would prefer to play it on my PS3.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 28.06.13 17:27

Also uke that's just your opinion it's not a fact man. When I play vita I can aim just as well as I can on xbox 360 or PS3. When I'm playing COD my aiming is exactly the same as on BF well actually I suppose it's a bit easier since COD has toy guns with no recoil. I'll admit when I first got the vita it took a bit of time to get used to but so did those ridiculous SF controls yet we all got used to them - same thing with the vita except it's a lot easier to get used to the vita buttons. You can't whine about it until you've had the time to properly test and get used to the buttons. The only difference I make when aiming with Vita vs ps3 sticks is that I use a lower sensitivity on the vita sticks because they are slightly looser. That's it.

The buttons are perfectly fine for me and I don't see how they could have made it any better without compromising the portability. You can't have huge PS3 joysticks sticking out of a portable device - that would look ridiculous and I wouldn't want that anyway because the current sticks are perfect. I can aim just as well as on PS3/360 and the sticks are nice and small so it doesn't look stupid plus they have a nice rubbery texture so they are easy to grip unlike that shit psp stick. The only improvement they could have made is if the analog sticks could be pressed like on PS3.

The problem with the vita isn't it's buttons it's the fact that the system is struggling to get dev support. I'm not going to lie - obviously the PS3 is better than the Vita - mainly because of the games library - but the PS3 and even the PS2 were also a hell of a lot better than the psp and we still enjoyed that. I like portable consoles and the vita is by far the best one ever made so that's why I'm glad to own one.

btw: the psp had multiplayer games with 32 players (Battlefront) so of course the vita can handle 24 players. Get your head out of your ass man. Like I said they would just need to downscale the graphics. I already said this - the only reason that the vita can produce PS3 quality graphics when it's less powerful than a PS3 is because it's not actually producing PS3 graphics. The graphics look nice on that 5 inch OLED screen but if you put it on a 40 inch TV it would look like crap. It's just the illusion of HD graphics.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 28.06.13 20:46

nope... there's an easy solution for the sticks on vita. PS Vita just needs sticks that you can pull out a little and then play. And if you want to put it into your pocket then you push them down again. So easy.

Well emi you see this in a wrong way. From the PSP you mustn't expect to be like a PS2 because it only has one stick. But PS Vita is meant to be a "mini version of the PS3". It has 2 sticks so it should be playable as comfortable as the PS3. But no that shit vita has smaller buttons and fhuked up sticks!
    Dude emi seriously if the PS Vita couldn't have been better I would shut the fhuk up but it's not the case man so I'm not shutting the fhuk up. PS Vita is a fail! People think it's cool and it actually is but it could have been fucking 10 times as good!!

guys CoD Declassified is the easiest online game I've ever played. You should try to use the sniper, it's pretty challenging and quite the funniest you can experience there.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 02.07.13 11:58

manofXtreme wrote:ahaha the vita would explode even by only loading the maps.

Yeah I thought that too..
    If Crytek make a Crysis on PSVita then..I will go to stab myself
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 05.07.13 15:10

I think I've figured out why they changed the voice actor for Snake in the new MGS. I think maybe Keifer Sutherland is going to be Snake in the upcoming MGS film so they've put him into the game so that people begin to associate his voice with Snake and it doesn't feel weird when the film comes out. Makes sense if you think about it. It would feel pretty weird to watch an MGS film without Snakes iconic voice so I suppose they are trying to prepare us. Still annoyed though cos this game is going to feel so weird.

Anyway on a completely different subject, Omni has you ever looked at your profile? I just stopped and laughed at it for 5 mins when I was reading your comment. Luca has been taking the piss out of you for over a year and you've yet to notice hahahaha xD
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 05.07.13 15:31

Luca you immature childish bastard .... XD and yeah you emi you horny fool i noticed from the start. Now shut the fuck up and get back on topic! anyways guys a new POP sequel might come now after the forgotten sands title and im really hoping they release it for vita too. Even more than a god of war title was rumoured to come to the vita one year ago. What you guys think?
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 05.07.13 17:22

What are you talking about,his profile is good except that: Borned To Be Owned? hahahahah..

Its there for about 1,5 year there
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 05.07.13 20:25

Ok dalton ... And guys we knew from SF us from BTO we realistically born to own. As we showed by owning the majority of the people on SF. Back on topic and dont change it this time dalton ... What do you guys think.?
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 05.07.13 21:55

Wow you guys really don't understand humor. 1st of all there's Omni profile picture, then there's "Born To Be Owned" and "Humor: Explosive" xD You guys are so clueless. "owning the majority of people on SF" ahahaha when did you become a comedian Omni? That's some quality jokes there mate. That 4vs1 cell match that you lost really showed your skills hm yes very impressive haha.

Anyway you're right we should stay on topic - there is a God of War game coming to vita. It's the God of War HD collection.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 05.07.13 22:57

Emi you clown your clans are the ones who ever beat us .... And yeah im really going to beat 4 people by myself. And it stays like that because i like it like that. Racist bitches you need to stop the jokes because they aren't jokes? Just shut up now emi and stay on topic. And BTW when they mean collection don't get excited because all it really is is just PS2 and PSP ports like the jack and daxter collection. But i would also like to see a new socom game but zipper interactive shut down so thats never going to happen ... I just really hope the prince of persia sequel comes to vita ... as we all know the forgotten sands came as 2D to the psp and i wasnt satisfied about this whatsoever - plus this is why i didn't get it ... What you guys think will a POP sequel comes graphically enhanced to the vita??
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 06.07.13 15:00

Ehm..I've lost some "episodes" here but I hate HD Collections.There are the same thing but can be playable on Vita..That sucks..
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 08.07.13 12:37

HD collections are brilliant unless of course you already have the original games. You guys are clearly too young or too stupid to appreciate the chance to play some of the greatest games of the last gen. You know they don't just make HD collection of any random games. They only pick the best, most loved games. The games that are in high demand for a reason - they're awesome. And yes Omni obviously everyone knows that HD collection means PS2 ports.

PS2 had some of the best games I've played so I say keep the HD collections coming so um yeah I will get excited omni . I wish the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection was on vita :'( SotC was amazing. Oh well I'll be able to play it on my PS3 soon. You guys can do whatever you want - keep wasting your time on mediocre games like COD or monster hunter or whatever. I'll be enjoying some top notch classics.

Also HD collections are not just the same thing but playable on vita Dalton. They're called HD for a reason because they improve all the textures and increase the resolution etc. so the graphics look better. Not saying it's gonna look like a PS3 game - that would require creating the game from scratch again - but it does make a difference. Here's an example: download a psp game to your vita and play it. You can clearly tell it's just a straight port of a psp game - the graphics look terrible. Then play a HD collection on your vita and you will notice the graphics are a lot better. Everything is smoother and more crisp. Really don't understand why I need to point out such obvious stuff to you children - why would they call it a HD collection if the graphics are exactly the same? Use your brain dude.

"And yeah I'm really going to beat 4 people by myself" haha cmon Omni you're just asking to be mocked. I obviously meant it was 4 of you vs just me and one of your guys was using SMAW  Facepalm Troll  I remember it cos I laughed so hard after that game. I'll admit your cell did get a lot better than that later on but I dunno where you're getting these delusions of grandeur from. Pretty sure Mp_M could have destroyed you, not that it matters.

It's good that you don't care about your profile. Be part of the joke, fuck the haters! Well done man.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 08.07.13 15:48

cocobeanz wrote:HD collections are brilliant unless of course you already have the original games. You guys are clearly too young or too stupid to appreciate the chance to play some of the greatest games of the last gen. You know they don't just make HD collection of any random games. They only pick the best, most loved games. The games that are in high demand for a reason - they're awesome. And yes Omni obviously everyone knows that HD collection means PS2 ports.

PS2 had some of the best games I've played so I say keep the HD collections coming so um yeah I will get excited omni . I wish the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection was on vita :'( SotC was amazing. Oh well I'll be able to play it on my PS3 soon. You guys can do whatever you want - keep wasting your time on mediocre games like COD or monster hunter or whatever. I'll be enjoying some top notch classics.

Also HD collections are not just the same thing but playable on vita Dalton. They're called HD for a reason because they improve all the textures and increase the resolution etc. so the graphics look better. Not saying it's gonna look like a PS3 game - that would require creating the game from scratch again - but it does make a difference. Here's an example: download a psp game to your vita and play it. You can clearly tell it's just a straight port of a psp game - the graphics look terrible. Then play a HD collection on your vita and you will notice the graphics are a lot better. Everything is smoother and more crisp. Really don't understand why I need to point out such obvious stuff to you children - why would they call it a HD collection if the graphics are exactly the same? Use your brain dude.

"And yeah I'm really going to beat 4 people by myself" haha cmon Omni you're just asking to be mocked. I obviously meant it was 4 of you vs just me and one of your guys was using SMAW  Facepalm Troll  I remember it cos I laughed so hard after that game. I'll admit your cell did get a lot better than that later on but I dunno where you're getting these delusions of grandeur from. Pretty sure Mp_M could have destroyed you, not that it matters.

It's good that you don't care about your profile. Be part of the joke, fuck the haters! Well done man.

You tell me?Now from the above debate,I wait for a Syphon Filter Combat Ops HD ...!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 22:10