Syphon Filter Community

The PERFECT 3rd person online shooter for PS5 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

The PERFECT 3rd person online shooter for PS5 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

The PERFECT 3rd person online shooter for PS5

manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

The PERFECT 3rd person online shooter for PS5 Empty The PERFECT 3rd person online shooter for PS5

Post by manofXtreme 05.02.24 21:08

Hey agents! It's been so damn long since I've been here last time but something really really interesting brought me back here.

I have accidentally found the ALMOST perfect alternative 3rd person online shooter to Syphon Filter. And it's this game: CoD MW2 (2022) for PS5. Yes, they have actually added a 3rd person mode in Call Of Duty and I was absolutely mind-blown how well they even made it. The mechanics, movements and aiming are almost 100% PERFECT. Trust me when I say this cause my judgements about 3rd person shooters are extremely strict. I'm currently playing it as a beginner and there's some really good and highly experienced players playing it regularly. You can actually do 1 shot headshots with snipers and strong pistols. There still are some negative aspects about this game but still, it's enough to have fun even for me who is strict about 3rd person games.

However I have the feeling that the developers don't like the 3rd person mode being in CoD cause it has some specific advantages over 1st person view like being able to see around corners. The 3rd person mode had been gaining a lot of popularity and before it would have split the community, the developers decided to remove it from almost all game modes, except Team Deathmatch which I am now playing. Join me if you want!

Current date/time is 28.04.24 12:53