Syphon Filter Community

No Syphon Filter for 2013 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

No Syphon Filter for 2013 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

+3
cocobeanz
Rob"Rath"
manofXtreme
7 posters

No Syphon Filter for 2013

manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

No Syphon Filter for 2013 Empty No Syphon Filter for 2013

Post by manofXtreme 11.02.13 19:14

Hello guys!

For those who hoped so much for a new Syphon Filter game, I have to tell following:
    There won't be a new Syphon Filter game for the year 2013.

I have e-mailed John Garvin asking about the future of Syphon Filter.
    First of all he said that he appreciates our continued interest in Syphon Filter. He said that he's not allowed to talk about future projects. But he assured me that they aren't working on a new Syphon Filter game.

But that doesn't mean they gave up Syphon Filter ;)
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

No Syphon Filter for 2013 Empty Re: No Syphon Filter for 2013

Post by Rob"Rath" 11.02.13 19:28

..........Well that doesnt necessarily mean there "will not be" a new sf. That just means hes not working on SF currently. I am interested in this "Big project" they are working on. I remember on that show "Tester" they mentioned something about it and they went and played it or some thing, but that was like what..a year ago maybe? It could be close to finished by now for all I know. Anyway...yeah i really had no point there.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 12.02.13 9:29

I hope that new game they are working on has online mode.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 12.02.13 15:08

Wow it's nice that he was honest enough to tell you that they are not working on a new SF game. Usually game devs don't reveal ANYTHING about their projects until some big game show or until their pulisher tells them they can. I think what uke said is spot on; as long as Bends new game has an online multiplayer with similar gameplay mechanics to SF then I'm happy. But I fear Bend will go for the mainstream easy as fuck, dumb downed multiplayer like they did with Resistance. I'd be lying if I said that wouldn't sell more.......
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 12.02.13 19:44

God nooooo. You mean the game mechanics of Uncharted Golden Abyss? Please... you can't play like that. The controls definitelly need to be changed.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 13.02.13 16:12

Damm shit!..Now im little dissapointed with John,i must mail to him to start searchin for a place to hide!!..xD

Ohhh,and what now?..I dont think that the thing they're workin' for is so good,that's my fear..For now,lets have fun with what we currently have.. >,<..
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 13.02.13 16:13

no uke he means he hopes they dont release a SF like game for the vita that is like RR, incredibly easy shit and nooby.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 13.02.13 19:08

oh right... but anyway.

No dark please don't send him any mails. Just let us do this or he will think thats chinese or something xD nah just don't send him any mails.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 13.02.13 20:24

Uke I really can't understand wtf you are talking about. The Uncharted controls are: Left stick to move, right stick to aim, L to zoom into over the shoulder/scope aiming, R to shoot etc. These are the standard controls that every third person shooter game should have.

What kind of controls do you want? I can't understand your whining? I already told you why aiming in Uncharted is a bit harder; it's because they don't use any aim assist and no I don't mean the RR aim assist I mean the very subtle aim assist that is used in EVERY shooting game on consoles. They removed that to give uncharted a shaky more realistic feel but if you had played the Unit 13 demo like I had told you to you would have seen that aiming is super smooth with the standard aim assist. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Uncharted control scheme.

Seriously do you expect SF on the vita to use the face buttons for aiming? That would be fucking retarded and nobody would buy it. The only reason that SF on the psp used that control scheme is because the psp doesn't have a second analog stick.......obviously.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 13.02.13 21:27

oh yh i didn't know this until emi said but yeah uke i don't know whats wrong with those controls they are perfect, and yeah i saw unit 13 for the vita its made by the legends that made socom for the psp.
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 13.02.13 21:39

Socom's controls sucked.
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Post by Rob"Rath" 13.02.13 21:49

cocobeanz wrote: as long as Bends new game has an online multiplayer with similar gameplay mechanics to SF then I'm happy. But I fear Bend will go for the mainstream easy as fuck, dumb downed multiplayer like they did with Resistance. I'd be lying if I said that wouldn't sell more.......

QFT.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 14.02.13 15:38

Lol,no dont worry Uke, i wont even search for any e-mails just to communicate with him lol..Also i learn that i mustnt insubordinate orders from any Moderator in this especially community lol..

I dont understand why you making such a big deal 'bout that guys,I am 1000% sure that one day they'll develop a new SF Game for PSVita device but i dont know when,till then many games will be made to accompany us while we're playing PSvita,Dont you agree?

So..No Worries girlzzZ
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 15.02.13 16:25

Dalton you are such hypocrite, go take a look at your other post where you cry about it not coming back, seriously dude..
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 15.02.13 20:20

Oh you guys missunderstood... sorry bout that. The controls of Uncharted is good like the left stick to move and the right to aim but it's just the aiming that is not good. If you aim up, it feels very unconfortable and especially there's too much recoil. And one other thing that almost every game has: The aiming is fcking slow. I don't know how I should explain that but something is really wrong with the aiming on Uncharted Golden Abyss.
    Oh and the Unit 13 aiming is way better than Uncharted's.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 15.02.13 20:54

Hypocrite?..It was real,and i wrote down the post just to remind to someones some things,like you,that SF has no hopes except of 5%
    The forum wasnt to show only my sad feelings 'bout this game,but to understand some simple things dude..When i hyprocrite,i will know what are you intended to do and what you're not..So be carefull dudy cuZ this time you have been fooled due to you dont read and understand what the last topic was about.. :D
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 15.02.13 21:55

hmm i aint got ma vita yet so i cant say , but anyways im pretty sure you can increase the sensitivity..
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 16.02.13 9:15

Yup you can increase it of course ^^
    OLD_TRaFFoD
    OLD_TRaFFoD
    R1
    R1

Post by OLD_TRaFFoD 22.02.13 9:28

guys uncharted 3 is a cool game too which is for ps3 n im a beast in it
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 22.02.13 11:11

max players in an online game??
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 22.02.13 17:42

8 players in the match
    OLD_TRaFFoD
    OLD_TRaFFoD
    R1
    R1

Post by OLD_TRaFFoD 28.02.13 12:12

10 players ... really when i play this game i feel like im playing sfls ...
    GUYZ U3 FOR FREE IN PSN GT IT!
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 28.02.13 16:08

Hmm..i havent got a PS3 for me its a red herring,Now for the others (who have got PS3,okay)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 13:46