Syphon Filter Community

Summer Game Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Summer Game Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

2 posters

Summer Game

Poll

PS Vita Online Game To Stay On For The Summer!

[ 1 ]
    Summer Game I_vote_lcap100%Summer Game I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Summer Game I_vote_lcap0%Summer Game I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Summer Game I_vote_lcap0%Summer Game I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Summer Game Empty Summer Game

Post by omnitrix152 26.05.13 13:19

OK im getting my vita in less than a month so i think we should decide which on-line game to stay on, at first i assumed we would all go to unit 13 but then i discovered it only has 2 player co op, so we need a good on line game to stay on, please post your ideas here because the summers not far away and we need to make a community decision ...

Edit -

OK guys looks like were tied down between resistance burning skies and cod, vote on the poll above and make sure to get everyones decisions in, as i am closing it in two weeks. Decide now!

Last edited by cocobeanz on 27.05.13 15:11; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Poll Added.)
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Summer Game Empty Re: Summer Game

Post by cocobeanz 26.05.13 14:48

I'm not really up to date with the newest vita games but I think your best bet atm would be Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified. It's a lazy cash grab game but despite that it is a lot of fun. It would also be cool if we all got Soul Sacrifice and did quests online together. Soul Sacrifice is much better in my opinion and the online is really challenging and fun while COD is pretty simple and noobish - I'm talking about you abusing that overpowered rocket launcher Dalton! Hate that shit.

Anyway I won't be playing my vita much over the summer cos I'm going to Magaluf and after that I'll be busy enjoying the sunshine yaah! BBQ's, camping, outdoor parties etc. But if you guys got Soul Sacrifice then I would be tempted to play it more.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 26.05.13 15:47

yeah i was going to say cod was our best bet ... anyways i hope they have the modifications feature where you can upgrade weapons and all that shit , and i heard about souls sacrifice i might get it, but only if when it says on line it doesn't mean CO-OP -.-
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 26.05.13 18:53

Well of course it's co-op. Soul Sacrifice is an RPG game so um co-op is awesome not like Unit 13 where there are only like 20 missions which will get boring in a week; Soul Sacrifice has 100's of quests - with dlc coming - and some of them are HARD AS FUCK! So playing with a group of friends is really rewarding as you work together. I had the online demo and it was great fun.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 26.05.13 19:02

people say soul sacrifice is shit in total, but we do have kill zone mercenary coming in September! but guys this one important announcement, for those who want a new socom game to come to the vita, well give up hope completely because unit 13 was the last game zipper interactive ever made so no new socom game ever again - sorry guys. But i mean it could be worse if it was BEND that got shutdown then we could say goodbye to SF for the rest of our lives, thankfully its not and we may see an SF sequel for the vita in a couple of years and we need to be on line on it straight away, so we don't let the years go by like with SF ... 2 years of it i missed :( .
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 26.05.13 21:01

Woah wait guys what about resistance burning skies?, i think its that or COD
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 27.05.13 13:29

You need to chill the fuck out with all this crying over SF and using your tears as lube to wank off your little pecker xD Anyway Resistance Burning Skies is made by the same devs as COD and trust me it is even worse. No wonder, these poor guys had to develop two games within a year and the rushed development really shows. Resistance is terrible; COD is decent.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 27.05.13 14:52

Emi you have a quite dirty knowledge of sex ... and anyways make sure you get your votes in guys im going to look over the two games soon and make my own decision.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 27.05.13 15:12

3 games. I added a third, hope you don't mind.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 27.05.13 15:17

Nah its ok but i thought soul sacrifice only had co-op?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 8:48