Syphon Filter Community

E3 2013 - Page 2 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

E3 2013 - Page 2 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

4 posters

E3 2013

cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

E3 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: E3 2013

Post by cocobeanz 21.06.13 18:20

Hahaha uke your views are completely ridiculous sorry man. You had a vita for 2 weeks and now you think you're the expert? Yes Call of Duty sucks but we all knew that before it even came out - it had a terrible trailer; a pathetic 5 month development time and the most obvious sign of all it was made by the same terrible team that made Resistance Burning Skies. Nobody was expecting a good game mate. The final product was actually better than I expected but still everyone knows the game is a lazy cash grab.

You're saying that games like Killzone don't belong on the vita, oh no it will be the same as COD, the vita can't handle AAA games. Um what are you drinking mate? I can guarantee you that Killzone will be amazing. It's been in development for 2-3 years. All of the trailers look amazing. It's been developed by Guerrilla - the hugely successful team that make Killzone on PS3 and it runs on the Killzone 3 engine. Don't know if you noticed but Killzone 3 is one of the best looking games on PS3. Not saying the vita version will look as good but it will still look better than ALOT of PS3 games. Also have you played Uncharted? That was a perfect portable rendition of a AAA console franchise. So how the fuck can the vita not handle "hardcore" games?

I agree that the vita is in trouble but that's just because Sony are struggling to get top devs interested in developing games for the system due to the piss poor sales. It has nothing to do with the hardware being incapable. Also the buttons are absolutely fine. They might take a bit of time to get used to for some people but so did that ridiculous SF control scheme. I hated using the face buttons to aim when I first started SF because lets be honest it just feels stupid after playing a twin stick console shooter. But we all got used to it and grew to love the controls. The PS Vitas controls are 10x better than the shitty psp controls so stop your whining - you can't judge the quality of the controls when you've only borrowed a vita for 2 weeks uke.

Now onto the E3 news. I had a quick look over the highlights and it seems like Sony are just laughing at microsofts epic failure. Xbox One requires you to pay a fee to play used games. Xbox One needs to be connected to the internet every 24 hours for some online authentication bullshit or your games will stop working. Xbox One costs $499. PS4 has no restrictions on used games. PS4 doesn't have any of this "always online" bullshit. PS4 costs $399 - £349 and most importantly of all Sony has a far better game line up. It's just hilariously really. The next gen has already been won before the consoles have even been released.

My opinions: at £349 I am tempted to get a PS4 but I don't think I will. I think I'll just buy a PS3 instead they're only about £140 now and probably under £100 for an old used one. There's a few sony exclusives that I need to play. The Last of Us looks absolutely amazing so does Beyond Two Souls and obviously I need to play MGS4 and God of War 3 and all the Uncharted games. Might get BF4 and join you on there uke  ;D
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 21.06.13 19:03

yeah who the fuck is going to buy an xbox one? i wouldnt dare if i was going to buy one of the two it would be a ps4, i have always hated microsoft and i don't know people liked the 360 it was crap. but yeah uke at first i hated the vita analogs but now they feel OK and im also used to the small face buttons too.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 21.06.13 21:33

no man what I'm mainly talking about is the fhuked up Vita buttons. No emi im not drunk, are you drunk? Compare the Vita buttons with the PS3 buttons and tell me which are better! Arrgh I'm becoming insane. Even the PSP buttons are better than the vita. And SF was just good because there was a huge challenge with the headshots which is only possible aiming with the face buttons.
    Also, how is it possible for me that I became a beast in CoD Declassified in only 2 days? And a sniping beast in only about 3 or 4 days? That game is just a game you play when you're very bored.
    I hope if a new SF comes out then please for PS3. Either you play Syphon Filter on PSP with the face buttons or you play it on your PS3 with decent analog sticks where you even have the chance to make headshots.

Dalton all you said was something different and I was not talking about that. I didn't compare PS4 with PS Vita, I compared the PS3 buttons with the PS Vita buttons. By the way your text is really weird.. it's a little hard to understand.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 21.06.13 23:00

but uke the ps3 analogs are impossible to do head shots with? plus i find the vita buttons better now than the ps3 ...
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 22.06.13 0:30

Don't think you understand what I'm talking about uke. You get used to the vita buttons the same way you got used to the weird SF controls. Are you telling me you instantly picked up SF and were a beast? Don't know about you but when I started I hated the controls it took me a long time to get used to it. If you don't like the vita buttons that's you're problem not the systems. The buttons are far superior to the psp. Yes the PS3 sticks are better but they're also huge, how would you fit that on to a handheld?

Regarding COD - well yeah obviously. Do you even know what Call of Duty is? It's always been like that and it always will be. Seriously wtf were you expecting from a Call Of Duty game? It could have had better graphics, it could have had more maps/weapons and a zombie mode but it was never going to be a deep shooter. Call Of Duty gameplay is for simple minded morons that's what COD is so wtf are you complaining about?
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 22.06.13 0:42

SO tell me then emi it requires no skill then?
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 22.06.13 17:05

Yeah,Emi is right.As I mentioned above to my previous statement..CoD is a game which will make you play just for what it is and NOT for what it should be[better]..Call Of Duty games are standard quality so many years,their graphics do not differ much eg. MW3-BO.They're quite same even if the dev's could make them better.

PSVita is made for portable gamers Uke,vita gives the real meaning of portable amelioration for the consumers.You cannot compare ANYTHING if non of them have the same base.What I mean?Wii VS Ds,PS3 vs PSP.You should know that there's no possibility, a portable device to be better then a non-portable device:stomp:.Always "desktops" are being made with much better technical specifications eg. PSVita RAM VRAM vs PS3 VRAM(which is the double).Agrhh,main point is that you cannot compare things if you really have not tryied them so you can make an overall comparison =_=° .Duh?Vita is the something else in its type of gaming!!!Radiant Smile

Also FUCK YOU for banning me for no damn reason..Fuck You
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 22.06.13 20:36

Dalton ukes going to ban you again so i suggest you delete that comment quick ... before he sees it
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 23.06.13 17:57

What do you mean dalton? I didn't ban you.

Emi I really have to disagree with what you just said. I see you like the PS Vita as it is now but it can be so much better. I'll try to be a little more gentle: The PS Vita buttons and analog sticks are not good enough. Please believe me. You better try it out yourself: Take your PSP and Vita onto your desk and compare them. Press the buttons and feel the difference! These mini PS Vita buttons is a fucking joke! And they're also not as comfortable as the PSP buttons. Playing with the PS Vita feels like playing on a smartphone!

The only good improvements of the Vita are the bigger screen, better graphics and that chat fuction.
    I said "The PS Vita is not made for hardcore games". That's right because how can you play comfortably when so many things are missed in the Vita? For example you can't press on the Vita Sticks which normally is used to sprint in CoD. Instead you have to run by holding the stick forward. What a fail!
    Also it would be so much better if the Vita had buttons like the PSP or PS3.

Well in my view, the Vita is made for kids and not for good gamers since the buttons are just "Ok".
    For hardcore games like Killzone or CoD, you definitelly need perfect buttons and analog sticks. If you still disagree, then I have nothing more to say.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 23.06.13 18:23

Um you don't run by holding the stick forward - that's the shitty control scheme. The proper way to run is to press down on the d-pad while moving the stick forward which is really easy cos your finger is already hovering over the down button when you tilt the stick forward. Anyway this discussion is irrelevant it's all down to opinion all I can say is that the majority of people think the the PS Vita controls are way better than psp.

But enough of this crap we are getting off topic. I just watched the MGS5 E3 trailer  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Qlij-l_sE  and it does look amazing but WTF! THEY CHANGED SNAKES VOICE ACTOR!! Keifer Sutherland - the guy from the 24 series - is a great actor but he's no Snake. Snake always has to be David Hayter, that gruff voice is his trademark. I can't believe Kojima has done this. I get what he's trying to do - appeal to wider US audience by using a famous American actor.....but still what a douchebag move.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 23.06.13 19:03

Bitches please calm down .... BTW the countdown for how long SF has been gone is almost hitting a year
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 23.06.13 20:29

Man! MGS V looks epic. I might get that game it looks damn good. And the story will be epic once again.

Oh since we're back to topic: Have you seen The Division on my review yet? This game would be the first to get for me if it came out for PS3. But it's going to be avaible only for PS3 and XBOX ONE.
    That's how the new Syphon Filter pretty much should look like. Excluding this high tech equipment.
    What do you think about this game?

It would definitelly be a big rivalry for a new Syphon Filter game.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 23.06.13 21:20

Rivalry???? uke nothing is going to beat a new syphon filter game. including this shit.
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 24.06.13 15:32

Omni shut up. If Bend or any other studio ever decide to create a new SF game there's no guarantee that it will be anything like the psp SF games. It's more likely that will go for a dumbed down mainstream approach like Bend did with RR to get more sales so there's nothing wrong with looking at other online shooters that offer similar and maybe even better gameplay mechanics than SF.

Uke that game reminds me of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. I never got round to buying it but it looks like a great 3rd person shooter and it has 1 shot kill headshots which is rare these days with all the noobs whining and saying "IT'S UNFAIR BETTER AIMING SHOULDN'T GIVE YOU INSTANT KILLS WAAAH!"

Anyway back to E3 news I heard that on PS4 you will need to have a PS Plus subscription to play online so it will be kind of like xbox live - £40 a year. That kinda sucks but it's not all bad cos you get tons of free games with PS Plus so it still shits on the money grubbing xbox live scheme. Also Watchdogs looks amazing so does the Killzone Mercenary gameplay that was shown at E3.

Btw uke you're going to be confused as fuck when you play MGSV. You should really get your hands on MGS3 it even comes with MG1 and 2 built in. Were you not confused when you played Peace Walker? Peace Walker had a pretty weak story by MGS standards but still they were constantly talking about The Boss and Outer Heaven etc. you must have been sitting there thinking um what?
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 24.06.13 16:18

Emi tell your dad to shut up. Uke you are kind of right though the ps vita face buttons are quite too small ...
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 24.06.13 16:30

manofXtreme wrote:What do you mean dalton? I didn't ban you.
    So..who the hell banned me for 1-2 days?
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 24.06.13 16:33

i did dalton, im sorry.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 24.06.13 16:36

omnitrix152 wrote:i did dalton, im sorry.
    Are you?Im Disappoint Troll

..You broke my heart now Overjoyed Troll

Last edited by DARKMAK3R on 24.06.13 16:48; edited 1 time in total
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 24.06.13 16:37

manofXtreme wrote:Man! MGS V looks epic. I might get that game it looks damn good. And the story will be epic once again.

Oh since we're back to topic: Have you seen The Division on my review yet? This game would be the first to get for me if it came out for PS3. But it's going to be avaible only for PS3 and XBOX ONE.
    That's how the new Syphon Filter pretty much should look like. Excluding this high tech equipment.
    What do you think about this game?

It would definitelly be a big rivalry for a new Syphon Filter game.

The Tom Clancy's series are always impressive and lagging...
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 24.06.13 16:47

omnitrix152 wrote:Rivalry???? uke nothing is going to beat a new syphon filter game. including this shit.

A reason for not to make a new SF Game..

I believe that,and we have stated that before months again..If Bend make a NEW SF game,they won't gonna use graphics better than Uncha's or something else because they want to keep each creation with its delicate and classical graphics.What I mean is that,there's no way to make an SF game with better graphics than..lets say..MGS V becuase they want to make us feel that all games they've made have their OWN graphics appeareance,style and perfomance and not being the same..Oh by the way,SF is an old game so the possibility to use "super" graphics on SF is kinda..less than 40%
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 24.06.13 18:13

Dalton what are you talking about? That was the stupidest thing I've read in my life. If they make a new SF game then they will strive to achieve the best graphics they can depending on their budget and talent. Yeah it probably wouldn't look as good as MGSV but that's because MGSV is running on the FOX engine which is amazing stuff created by one of the best teams in the business with a massive budget.

I don't really understand what you're saying about them holding the graphics back or something, that's just retarded man. Of course it will have graphics better than Uncharted Golden Abyss because that was Bends previous game so they will improve the graphics for their next game. Technology doesn't go backwards. Where are you getting these ridiculous ideas?
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 24.06.13 21:34

yeah lets hope it still feels like SF even with those advanced graphics, he isnt wrong dalton.
    manofXtreme
    manofXtreme
    O3
    O3

Post by manofXtreme 24.06.13 21:59

ahaha omni that just sounded like you already know a new SF is coming.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 24.06.13 22:22

I can sense it uke ... one cannot go through a time like this and watch BENDs unactivity go unnoticed. they said they needed a break with SF so made RR. Now this basically probably means it was discontinued. and this means it could continue at any time ... Think about it
    cocobeanz
    cocobeanz
    O3
    O3

Post by cocobeanz 25.06.13 11:20

Or it just means that Gabe died at the end of LS and Bend aren't going to make another SF because they have now been given the chance to work or much bigger franchises such as Resistance and Uncharted and this is making them a lot more money than SF ever did. If Bend or any other developer decide to continue the SF series it won't be any time soon and to be honest I only care about it if they decide to keep the same multiplayer structure and gameplay mechanics which is doubtful. Until it's announced and some decent gameplay is shown there's no point in spending every day masturbating over the idea of a new SF so can we please get back to the E3 discussion and talk about some games that actually exist.

Just wondering what drugs do you take omni? Some of the stuff that comes out of your mouth is hilarious xD How is Bend "inactive?" They've made 3 games since SF. How does any of what you said make any sense? Haha such a moron.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 5:58