Syphon Filter Community

Petition to get back SF servers. - Page 3 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Syphon Filter Community

Petition to get back SF servers. - Page 3 Pup_up10
If you are still in touch with the old Syphon Filter players, please, make sure to tell them about this site, thanks.

Regards,
SF-Community

Syphon Filter Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate community for Syphon Filter online gaming!

+8
street-boy11
cocobeanz
Xxxx8PacKxxxX
Ahura Mazda
dalton889
Rob"Rath"
omnitrix152
Wild Card
12 posters

Petition to get back SF servers.

omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Petition to get back SF servers. - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition to get back SF servers.

Post by omnitrix152 24.12.12 13:45

hmm, why do they play that crap? anyways i haven't touched my psp in ages the only reason i used to was because of SF, but erm now it seems useless to me.
    Rob
    Rob"Rath"
    O1
    O1

Petition to get back SF servers. - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition to get back SF servers.

Post by Rob"Rath" 24.12.12 16:07

Xxxx8PacKxxxX wrote:Imagine bend studio gets so tired of us nagging about sf they shut this site down xD, but i got four people to sign i hope this works :D

Instant like lmao

Tell muffins im active now
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 24.12.12 17:22

you guys are actually playing RR??
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 25.12.12 0:55

yea omni
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 25.12.12 11:01

Lol,you dont even read about what im talkin for Sven,you just fine again an excuse just to react negetivly,

Also,i didnt offend you okay?..The other time you're gonna say something which is enough ratscistic i will get the 1st airplane from my country and i will come to your place to fck you down..

In addition Sven,Have you ever looked at yourself at least once in a mirror OR in your Facebook profile?..You are very preverted person,just to see your face huh?..Its like a cow shit on you BUT i didnt insult you like you did before..Your arrogance turned up into a masturbation or mindfuckin'..

You have no rights to talk under these circumstances in way that i have tapped you out..and if you continue you will be the looser

Now as far as Wins and Loses:WHO REFFERED about WINS OR LOSES? Did I?,And i dont remember it?...Well if you arent a moron imagine when you realize that you are also a high class retard...I WOULD Never say that you neva beat me..I HAVE TOLERATE every lose with every person i've played ON THIS GAME!
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 25.12.12 11:31

Dalton your grammar is just completely..... and does anyone know if they have still kept up the EU RR?
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 25.12.12 18:24

Dal, come to my place an I'll masturbating at your face, bitch.

Omni, I dont know but just get on the US server :D
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 25.12.12 18:58

lol , na man its shit just a load of TL noobs , no skill required
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 25.12.12 19:08

Omni! I always play games with NO AIM ASSIST! There some people they play that too.. Just get on there dude. :D
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 25.12.12 20:24

its not SF its a cheap nooby copy , i just want SF back..
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 25.12.12 23:28

me too, but RR is better than nothing.. Theres old friends and untill we gotSF back we'll can be there.
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 26.12.12 10:54

i cant bro just makes me miss SF so much more..
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 26.12.12 15:22

Is it better than nothing? ._. If you're there too it's some more fun.. Crying Troll
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 26.12.12 18:02

its a small percentage of this community that have gone there ... were just going to have to wait and wait until Cold bird brings SF back , and ooh guys check this out once he makes it compatible i was thinking we could make a tutorial on how to play, the title could be "SF Returns 2013 PSP TUT" i was thinking you could do it uke?
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 26.12.12 18:28

What is if Could Bird don't get it online?..
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 26.12.12 18:57

OK OK ... think about it someone leaked some sort of vita exploit files and thus spoiling cold birds project he said he would quit although he did say he was going to carry on updating the the PRO online server for PSP , now he might be slacking because of Christmas holidays and all that shit but what about after that...? he will start working on it again and he will crack and bypass that error , i believe in that guy.
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 26.12.12 19:27

Yea.. But please, i want play with you, babe.. xD
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 26.12.12 20:39

oh "BABE" you chill XD , but honestly this guy made ad hoc games into infrastructure games
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 26.12.12 21:12

JUST GET ON RR MY BABE.. xD
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 27.12.12 9:41

im actually surprised they haven't shut it down yet..
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 27.12.12 15:42

Just get there, i die without freinds.. ._. Hehe im fame but shhh..
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 27.12.12 19:01

just dont get attatched to it bro itl be gon within the year.
    street-boy11
    street-boy11
    O1
    O1

Post by street-boy11 27.12.12 19:02

Just come to chatbox.
    dalton889
    dalton889
    O4
    O4

Post by dalton889 31.12.12 18:10

I agree with Omni lol.

Only a preverted person like Street,could be positive with RR lol..(COMPLETE 4$$WIPE)
    omnitrix152
    O4
    O4

Post by omnitrix152 01.01.13 12:48

Dalton why fuck are you starting arguments for?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 11:48